its been 2 weeks :)

MissKnight - Lost City
MissKnight - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Why Hello there :)

It's been 2 weeks since I've started this game, May 20th. *somehow i just got hyper* lol Anyways...I have lots of characters made lol xD i got carried away b:chuckle

tideborn;psychic-lvl20 (MissKnight)
tideborn;assassinlvl18 (MzSinKnight)
wingedelf;cleric-lvl2 (FMaud)
wingedelf;archerlvl1 (KNightSoul)
earthguard;seeker-lvl3 (MsKNight)
earthguard;mystic-lvl3 (MsKnightx)
untamed;venomancer-lvl7 (LuvKnight)
human;wizard-lvl7 (RaineLoire)

these are 'them' (referring to up there) I know theres soo many 'knight's' in my name :P i cant help that i like that name! xD I even had a gamertag on xboxlive, with that name 'KNightSoul' but i changed to something else. Just two of them are different, FMaud is somewhat my name 'F(faith)Maud' yup... and RaineLoire is from a game called 'Final Fantasy VIII' i havent played it yet...but seen my brother or cousin played. The only Final Fantasy game i played was FFX. (im just getting off topic now..) I already bought points from 7/11 $30 worth. and sent them on wings :D and clothes :D

oh yeah, i even joined a faction. I met this dude(leader of faction), whose already taking a liking to me...sooahhh fast this guy. lol. xD i dont mind at all, nice fella :) The only person i talk to is him(1st person to help me out with everything), i want to met other people...but i barely see any. just when i head to the big city, theres a lot of shops. barely anyone on at nights :( oh yeah, and other ppl that i met(its lonelyb:cry)....dont really come on :( unless i go on at the wrong time. Lol... thats it for now...before i get carried away by talking b:laugh which i probably did :P
Post edited by MissKnight - Lost City on

Comments

• JennyAngel - Dreamweaver
    JennyAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wait till one of your characters hits lvl 30

u'll meet more ppl than you'd like to

pvp servers suck as long as you are new and a low lvl
    ~ Cleric 090
    ~ Sin 100
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You need to chill out and slow down or risk carpal tunnel syndrome.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sadly the game isn't what it used to be where everyone actually had to quest and grind to level. So this means far less - and arguably no one - is seen out and about.

I had met many people and some who are still friends today (most have already quit) but I think it is harder these days. Once you hit 30 you will get PK'd a little and start doing BH's, perhaps then you will meet more people. When you 50-60 you can probably find a nice middle faction to help you more.

If you want to rush level - Frost selling is a booming business LOL

If you want to take your time you will probably find it lonely going without a faction, it is okay to look around for one that suits you.

Good luck :)
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    GRATS ON LVL3 b:chuckle
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sadly the game isn't what it used to be where everyone actually had to quest and grind to level. So this means far less - and arguably no one - is seen out and about.

I had met many people and some who are still friends today (most have already quit) but I think it is harder these days. Once you hit 30 you will get PK'd a little and start doing BH's, perhaps then you will meet more people. When you 50-60 you can probably find a nice middle faction to help you more.

If you want to take your time you will probably find it lonely going without a faction, it is okay to look around for one that suits you.

lol i know its fun to kill the people who rush tho they have no idea how to play there class and tend to drop or shatter alot
  • MissKnight - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    You need to chill out and slow down or risk carpal tunnel syndrome.

I am chilled out fool...lol :P (dont take that as idk... but i said in friendly way)b:laugh
  • MissKnight - Lost City
    edited June 2011

yeah, i understand whatchu saying... thats how it was for me on FlyFF & on xboxlive (I use to play Phantasy Star Universe on there, my fav online RPG). its not the same what it use to be..but oh well life goes on :P with different ness around.

Thanks! tho