Need to speak to a gm

smellybanks
smellybanks Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Support Desk
hi i need to speak to a gm as soon as possible at a matter of urgence please b:surrender
Post edited by smellybanks on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    GMs cannot assist you through the forums, please send a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/
  • smellybanks
    edited June 2011
    ya i did that also but it takes so dad gum long lol :P kinda one of those need to speak to one nao lol :P
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    You could also try Live Chat, just be sure to try on the correct hours.
  • smellybanks
    edited June 2011
    may i ask what the correct hours are by chance not sure i didnt know they even still had the live help lol
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    may i ask what the correct hours are by chance not sure i didnt know they even still had the live help lol
    Should be regular business hrs (cali time), I just checked and it looks like it should be up now
  • ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Currently it's 10-6pm Pacific but a ticket would be most helpful. Live chat is best for in the moment stuck issues or reporting something in game that's happening right then etc.
  • smellybanks
    edited June 2011
    Ozimov wrote: »
    Currently it's 10-6pm Pacific but a ticket would be most helpful. Live chat is best for in the moment stuck issues or reporting something in game that's happening right then etc.

alright thanks i tryed to get to the live support system via tickets but it seems that it only gives me the option for submitting a ticket :/
  • PwntWtf - Heavens Tear
    PwntWtf - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok i have had a ticket in for over 24 hours and the live support option isnt showing up at all can a gm please just help me out on here its really important.b:surrender
    im smellybanks btw.
  • chaoticshelly
    edited June 2011
    Please allow 3 to 5 business days for a reply from the team. Its also the weekend, which means there may be a delay in response as well.
  • rimsaab
    rimsaab Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I v been sending tickets for the last 3 dayz about my account who got booted... and no reply untel now .. what should i do ?
  • chaoticshelly
    edited June 2011
    Please note that sending repeated tickets about the same issue places your first ticket in a lower place in the cue and lowers the chances of it getting prompt response. You should only send one ticket and wait for a reply for 3 to 5 business days. If your ticket is unanswered after 5 days, only then feel free to update that ticket, or send another ticket.

If your account was banned (booted?) - please know that we do not allow banned accounts to be discussed on the forums. Just wait for a reply on the tickets you already sent and don't send more than the ones you already have.
  • rimsaab
    rimsaab Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok ll do thanks u b:pleased