boyycott gold in AH

Options
Cimon - Harshlands
Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
i sugjest that the only way to lower the price of gold is to only charge zen and no longer buy it from AH you know ya all want lower gold prices this is the solution if you dont buy it up they cant raise the price stop buying gold from AH untill the gold drops to a reasonable price
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
Post edited by Cimon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I haven't bought gold in a long time, and refuse to buy it at current prices anyway. Good thing is that I really don't need it anymore.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i sugjest that the only way to lower the price of gold is to only charge zen and no longer buy it from AH you know ya all want lower gold prices this is the solution if you dont buy it up they cant raise the price stop buying gold from AH untill the gold drops to a reasonable price

PWI management are laughing hard now. all mater to them are how much zen are charged, they do not know care about coins.

Gold is not going down. they are all CSer's money (CSers bought coins from PWI wusing TOB), there are only 2 coins sources in this game now, TW salary (nothing comparing to next one) and Token of best luck, as long as players are keep buying pack, inflation will keep going up.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hence the boycott i didnt say stop chargeing zen i said only get gold through zen dont buy from auction then the players who sell gold will have no choice but to lower the prices of it to get it sold
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I haven`t bought gold since it`s price was 200 k ... b:cry This is SAD
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh, no worries, I did that from day one and will not change my practices. I exceptionally buy boutique items from other gamers (after browsing catshops/AH or by responding to ads in chat) but that's all.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    cimooon!!!! Budddy noooooooooooooo!!!!! why would you tell people to charge zen instead of buying it from AH? Buying it from AH doesnt give the devs more money but charging it does! I'm sad that they have made a living off peoples mizery as it is but th real solution is to stop giving them money at all. Dude do you come up with any more ideas for the that game? we should really work on that! It will be epic. as of now thouh i was talkin to Ripper and Dakk and we're thinking about finding a new game with devs and GMs that actually careabout the players and taking our whole group of freinds over. so cmon man stop givin these scammers money and lets find something better to do!
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    cimooon!!!! Budddy noooooooooooooo!!!!! why would you tell people to charge zen instead of buying it from AH? Buying it from AH doesnt give the devs more money but charging it does! I'm sad that they have made a living off peoples mizery as it is but th real solution is to stop giving them money at all. Dude do you come up with any more ideas for the that game? we should really work on that! It will be epic. as of now thouh i was talkin to Ripper and Dakk and we're thinking about finding a new game with devs and GMs that actually careabout the players and taking our whole group of freinds over. so cmon man stop givin these scammers money and lets find something better to do!

...And so Double R's revolution began...

On a serious note... Mass boycott will not happen in this game (if there was one, it would have happened long ago and then, things would have been radically different compared to what we got today, for the better and the worse).

If you find a good game, have fun (and please do not end being a dummy spamming its name in a not-so-discreet manner here). I will be staying in PWI, doing little things each day (some harvesting, some monster-bullying, some shop browsing, etc.), like I always did.
    Oh wait, no one cares about that anyway. b:bye
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    radd it me up on my email and we will figure it all out
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You need strong-minded ppl to start a mass boycot... Ppl that care about such stuff and have the willpower not to fall into the temptation... We lack those kind of ppl on this game (no offence to the exeptions who still have a good-working brain)... b:thanks So even if 10000 ppl QQ they will never take steps and therefor not making a clear point against the company... I do agree that gold prices are ridiculesly high though... But then again they deleted the cap on the gold price a while ago so it was to be expected... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    More gold for me jejejejejejejejeje.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    People will never stop buying Gold from the AH b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Yes, you guys all stop buying so I can buy all the surplus.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hehehe...yes, make gold go down. Then I will buy and there will be a massive sale and then I'll sell and make a bunch of profit. :B

<---Made quite a few mil off of reselling gold this sale. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I support this idea for other people to do.
    It's TollingBell b:angry