dq medals and normal medals

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
question is do they stack together in the quest? like if i have two medals from dq points and one medal from cashshop.b:surrender
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    They do stack (as in literally combine into a single stack). That was the excuse they used to get rid of them from DQ points in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My money would be on no. Usually stuff that's non tradable won't stack with tradable things even though they're the same. I got untradable hypers for a wedding and they never stacked with normal hypers. But that's just my guess.

nvm i guess they do
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    They do stack (as in literally combine into a single stack). That was the excuse they used to get rid of them from DQ points in the first place.

^This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok thx
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Any attempt to stack DQ medals and Cash Shop medals will result in the server putting the entire universe into an equation where it divides [Universe]/0 and then we will all be homeless.

My real answer is, it depends.

Are the DQ medals you have tradable? if yes, then you're in luck. If no, then you should contact support and see if they will exchange them for tradable medals for you, assuming you want to actually make a ring/gear, and not just sell them.

Good luck.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level