Need help with Spiritual cultivation?

Options
sithrim
sithrim Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Helloo.

I'm a an Earthguard seeker ingame and whenever I want to obtain skills it tells me: "You have not reached the required spiritual cultivation level" But how do I get my spiritual cultivation higher? I'm level 17 and fighting with only one spell is kind of boring haha.

Thank you in advance.
Post edited by sithrim on

Comments

• Zvyn - Heavens Tear
    Zvyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Try looking in your quest log (Press Q) and if you see a "gold" colored quest already listed go talk to the NPC it tells you to. If you don't see one already in the log look in the "available quests" tab for a gold quest. It will tell you where to go to start it.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uhhh....i think you get it at level 19, your first spiritual cultivation.
  • Zvyn - Heavens Tear
    Zvyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uhhh....i think you get it at level 19, your first spiritual cultivation.

b:scorn *facepalm* Don't be so nub. There are three cultivations from 1-20 (I think three...). Your first one is at L9 when you can get new skills (often require chi). The next one comes at L15, and the last at 19/20 which drains over into the Archosaur culti chains.

Just check your quest logs. If you don't see them try to find a trainer for your skills and see if you can't upgrade already. If not then you may have to submit a ticket.
  • Elysetta - Dreamweaver
    Elysetta - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sithrim wrote: »
    Helloo.

I'm a an Earthguard seeker ingame and whenever I want to obtain skills it tells me: "You have not reached the required spiritual cultivation level" But how do I get my spiritual cultivation higher? I'm level 17 and fighting with only one spell is kind of boring haha.

Thank you in advance.
    Hello. Ence made a level by level guide that really helped/helps me. I am pasting the link for the Lvl 1 to 19 guide. You should be able to take it from there.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=28411b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaozu - Heavens Tear
    Yaozu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm glad you made a thread on this. You saved me the trouble of making one myself.

I have the same problem. I'm an Earthguard mystic and I know where the skill trainer is but I don't know how to raise my cultivation. I'm lvl 11 and have only 3 skills right now.

If anyone can explain exactly what I need to do, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.
  • Cochiti - Heavens Tear
    Cochiti - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Try looking in your quest log (Press Q) and if you see a "gold" colored quest already listed go talk to the NPC it tells you to. If you don't see one already in the log look in the "available quests" tab for a gold quest. It will tell you where to go to start it.

Did you really read all of it? You wold have seen this if you did. If you don't see gold look for blue or purple.