stop being useless?

Options
Estoy - Dreamweaver
Estoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Suggestion Box
Well this is a little thing cause i find game dev team useless.
There i was at OT, having a nice day when i see a bm come, this bm here was a nice guy, we usually had lots of 1v1. And even thou his gear made mine look like **** he had never managed to beat me, not even get me to 50%, cause i knew how to use my skills. But to my surprise today i was killed, i didn't hit him more then twice and i died. Was it something i did wrong? ofc not it was the silly game dev team. They had decided to make my skills useless, nearly as useless they are them self.
I noticed that i apparently no longer can use my Demon DBB and neither could i use my Cyclone Heel, well i could but they were destroyed, putting on axes no longer worked all that happened was getting me killed.
I logged on my sin to try out Power dash and Condensed Thorn but nop, they arent working either, same goes for seeker, non of them can glitch anymore. I figured maybe pwi have started carrying about bugs and glitches?
I was wrong, cause u see i stil got rubberbanded in OT, client stil crashes when i log in while near the rocks at OT, stil only 2% chance of a working shadow jump in instances and after three years, u stil get 1ked from rb, well and ALOT more.
In my rage i came to a conclusion, they figured that us poor souls who dont throw our credit cards at pwi could kill the rich people easy using our skills, so they would profit of removing that. and hopefully get more people to cash like the other non skilled people. They also made pvp 98% gear 2%skill it was no longer the better balance of 50%gear 50%skill... (that is when people are 100+).
So i want to ask the game dev team, can you not make it good like it was before? when people who didnt throw credit cards at you could still enjoy the game, or will you stil be useless and do nothing about any bug in the game except those that can make you money?
I also wanna ask your for a favor: Stop for the love of god, stop being useless.
Why dont u bother fixing the glitch that makes u "run" while standing stil, that usually comes after skills like powerdash+spark or dragon bane+spark. Or if u jump around in Cube all your skils wont work for a few sec cause the server doesn't catch up? How about and this is the most important one i think FIX THE RUBBERBAND! There is also the fun glitch that makes sins get stuck of they shadow tp on glacial elemento 40% of time?
Anyway thank you for being useless and not carring at all, and i write this insulting post cause i know that you are to lazy to read it anyway and if you do read it you will probably only ban me instead of fixing anything, u guys are useless... god i sad useless alot... well i mean it you are useless.
Post edited by Estoy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Seriously.. they go two ****ing years without fixing jack **** aside from an NPCs face, which doesn't even matter! And they choose THIS to fix? REALLY?! They choose to remove a BM's only way to compete in PvP without sparking? What kind of bull**** is this.. seriously... how are they gonna ignore everything else and only fix something that actually helps us fight in pk.... probably a secret conspiracy to make us all roll sins. Thanks PW... *******s.

/rage
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    Estoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    oh right and its been over 3 years and you stil haven't managed to go thrue a few lines of code to fix the damn cleric buff? or the 1k tp? really? is it that hard, no wait its not i actually done programing my self and im in a school for game programing, u people are just lazy and useless...