Yeah FlyRanger is gonna have r9 bow :D

FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hey DW im getting my r9 bow soon,

as soon as ppl stop freaking up with gold prices :D

so u better all buy ur r9 stuff today with gold at 1.3-1,5m

so i can buy it in 4-5 days cheaper!

atm im missing 150m, donations of 500k to "FlyRanger" mail box are apreciated b:pleasedlawl

If any1 wants to sell me directly 100+ gold pm me when im back home!

Cya soon with 100 atack lvl b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
Post edited by FlyRanger - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i so dont care...
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • JennyAngel - Dreamweaver
    JennyAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cake?

There you go, be happy.
    ~ Cleric 090
    ~ Sin 100
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    +1tomypostcount
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No one cares o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    k awesome, want a cookie?
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    umm plz come back when someone actually cares?
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    many nice people i care about. your not one of them. why even make thread about it. its not like there already is about 15 R9 bows on server. feed ur ego if u want, but usually that does not give friends.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why do I have a feeling that he's...doing stuff...while posting this thread?

Don't forget to wipe up with heavy duty tissues when you're done there, k? Don't need anyone slipping.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Go learn to play your class, kthxbai.
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    "already is about 15 R9 bows on server" Ya, but only actualy or 1 or 2 are 100% f2p, if u cash 500 golds for it doesnt count :P

and idc why u tell me to learn how to play my class nub archer lol

its ok , u can hate me , haters feed my will to play b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Go learn to play your class, kthxbai.

Serious Grim? You're telling a F2P archer who has played over a year and a half how to play his character? FlyRanger has been playing in TWs and Farming since he was only 5.5k hp. He knows how to play his character, just because he can get a set of gear doesn't mean he can't. You're gonna see he can play his char when he goes to OT also.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
    edited June 2011
    now im gonna have to start go to OT :p even tho i dont like this game open pk system xD

RUNE*****PE(censored) was best pk ever rules were:

If some1 is alive kill him;
    Whatever is on the floor is from who grabs it first;
    U can player jump, gank, noob, ninja, poke and run, whatever is fine to kill :D

Result: a lot of 10 years old kids QQing xDDDDD

btw still waiting on some1 to sell me the 535 gold for bow for 500k ea b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    now im gonna have to start go to OT :p even tho i dont like this game open pk system xD

RUNE*****PE(censored) was best pk ever rules were:

If some1 is alive kill him;
    Whatever is on the floor is from who grabs it first;
    U can player jump, gank, noob, ninja, poke and run, whatever is fine to kill :D

Result: a lot of 10 years old kids QQing xDDDDD

btw still waiting on some1 to sell me the 535 gold for bow for 500k ea b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Nah, there was one rule for RS pk... I can eat and you can't, if you eat you're a noob and I will run but I'm allowed to eat because I'm pro. Aside from that there were no rules :o
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    "already is about 15 R9 bows on server" Ya, but only actualy or 1 or 2 are 100% f2p, if u cash 500 golds for it doesnt count :P

and idc why u tell me to learn how to play my class nub archer lol

its ok , u can hate me , haters feed my will to play b:chuckle

I told you nowhere to learn your class. all i said was you could feed ur ego if you want.
    wrong quote maybe?

and its almost a direct insult of you telling any other they'r nub archers, may be less refined. But the amount of times i've seen in regen faction chat, people complaining about you doing stupid stuff in squads..( cant be counted on 2 hands. and that is not kidding im sorry man) well im sorry to throw back, most people just try avoid you, but when you call me nub for something i didnt even say i throw something back.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cool story, I guess? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    :o Flame war time! -gets out the popcorn-.

But seriously... Regardless of weather you farmed your rank 9 or not it doesn't make a difference because there's already an excessively high number of people with rank 9 already.

This game is build primarily around cash shopping. So your quote about "it doesn't count" makes has no impact in my opinion. Its seriously an extreme double-stand these days. If you farm your gear people accuse you of having no life. When you cash shop your gear people hate you anyways!

In conclusion, people have the choice to decide how they want to farm their gear. If spending $1,000+ on this game is fun for them, let them have their fun. Its their money and they have the right to spend it however they want. Like wise with not cash shopping. If people wanna spend countless hours farming, merchant-ing etc its their choice as well. Because in the end... ITS JUST A GAME. b:surrender
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    heart is right,
    there is a large scale of people who will avoid to squad with you, fly

idk what you did wrong or where, but apparently your way to play the game isnt comfortable with some
    you might have learned how to play the west arch game, but you didnt learn archerism

also, bragging around on forums much? dont you have any friends who would listen to you?
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    +1tomypostcount again :o
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    fail archer is fail, regardless what gear he wears. i didnt hear anything good of Fly (pve wise) either and as for pvp i didnt hear anything AT ALL. But then i didnt see him playing lately anyway...

Decus <3
    edited June 2011
    Heart the noob archer thing was to ColdAsLife , telling me to learn my class with no reason, well idc what i do wrong in instances, maybe u ppl should squad more with me to c i aint that noobyb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Decus <3

I'm just going to use this thread for other reasons since the original one is asinine...

Ela <3

How are you? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I'm just going to use this thread for other reasons since the original one is asinine...

Ela <3

How are you? :o

Awesome and yourself? :o
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Awesome and yourself? :o

Can't complain :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Can't complain :3

:3 want to reach 1k posts?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011

1k posts is so long ago for me muhahahahahhaa b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011

Maybe, I don't care. Just want my math thread to live, QQ b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My bow is prettier than yours. I win.
    edited June 2011
    My bow is prettier than yours. I win.
    agreed
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2011