How does powerlvling work?

Zeruhz - Archosaur
Zeruhz - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
How does it work and also whats the prices normaly ive been offerd 400k/hr to 4.5mil/hr. Any info would be awesome. Thanks and sorry for my nubbness.
Post edited by Zeruhz - Archosaur on

Comments

• Shawnward - Lost City
    Shawnward - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    well only official power leveling would be buying frost. and on lost city server it is 1mil-3mil for a solo run. that means 1 person will kill everyhting for you and thats how u level. or someone sells the final room of the instance frost which ranges from 200k-600k for a sqaud in your level range. you only benifit tho if u buy 5 hyper experience stone and activate them when the ppl say. i hope this helps . let me know if it does
  • Zeruhz - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Ok so its possible to just party and another person kill everything? Had a guy say i can get to 55 in just 1 hr? Is that possible?
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Traditional powerlevelling, the way other games do it, doesn't really work in PWI - the vast majority of the XP will go to the high level player.

So yes, he's probably talking about frost - where the high level clears all the hard monsters (and you do get some xp for that) and then you get the heads reward room where the monsters are easy to kill. You do that and get an amount of XP designed for a 70+ player.
  • Zeruhz - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    O ok thx that helped i think i understand
  • Shawnward - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    altho these word will probly have no effect on u. id avise u to just play your class level normaly and stuff like that. now im not here to troll but u will be a much better player if u take the time to learn ur class by leveling normaly.
  • Zeruhz - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    I agree with u but i know im going to mess up the first char i roll so its no big deal. Thx for ur help n advise
  • Shawnward - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    well what character do u plan on playing
  • Cochiti - Heavens Tear
    Cochiti - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I agree with u but i know im going to mess up the first char i roll so its no big deal. Thx for ur help n advise

Well if that's your opinion on it... have you gone to the Class Discussion boards and looked in them? They generally have a lot of juicy info that will help you roll an amazing whatever you want to play.
  • Zeruhz - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    My cleric. Ya im currently doing pure mag build. So far it works for me.
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My cleric. Ya im currently doing pure mag build. So far it works for me.

Then I don't understand how you can mess it up if you're pretty sure you are going "pure" build. You need like a base of 50 STR and all the other points go into magic.