The Bike Is Here To Stay!!! :D

Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Seriously!!!!

Quit QQing over the bike people caus it's here to stay and I for one, love it!!! I am so tired of hering people whining over the bike!! You have a right to your opinion and all, but it gets kind of old! Ya know? Especially when we wear modern fashion in the game! If we can wear modern fash, why not ride a modern mount? So seriously GET OVER IT!! Been hearing this **** for weeks now! I CAN'T WAIT TO DYE MEH BIKE!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!! b:chuckle b:laugh
Post edited by Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no one cares... btw your cool bike? sounds like a sick lawn mower that needs to be shot. b:laugh
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm glad you enjoy farting while riding it. b:bye
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    u wonder why the price is down to 5 mil or so ALREADY? lmao....and hell they made the sound of that **** audible at longer distances then that annoying freaking bird pet... >.< I'm getting tired of muting my PC when i go in arch... b:surrender
  • Mitzuki_T - Heavens Tear
    Mitzuki_T - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    u wonder why the price is down to 5 mil or so ALREADY? lmao....and hell they made the sound of that **** audible at longer distances then that annoying freaking bird pet... >.< I'm getting tired of muting my PC when i go in arch... b:surrender

Is there a like button?

Seriously I already don't them things in game , it's like putting Chocolate in sushi, it just does not fit, but we deal with it. But the least the Devs can do is make that annoying sound of them to only be heard by the one riding it like the rest of the mounts. TBH I think that is what makes them motorcycles all the danged more annoying.
  • HikariKenji - Heavens Tear
    HikariKenji - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Feh, I agree. That sound is murderous to my ears. I may barter them, but NO WAY IN HELL am I riding one of those. Even IF I love hydrogen-powered things.

And it's so out of place with the atmosphere of PWI, that it just looks like a moneymaking scheme to me. That and the packs.

I'm starting to have doubts about your honesty, PWI. Please don't let it be so!
    Elegant as the Wind,
    Silent as a Forest,
    Mysterious as the Ocean,
    Fierce as Fire,
    Immovable as a Mountain,
    Righteous as the Light,
    I am... KamiKazeKenji!
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sure lets pretend is alright because its cool: So whats next: a Tomcat F-14 flying mount for Elves? M1 Abrams as ground mount? Lightsaber for BM, Gatling guns for archers? a T1000 pet for venos?.

No is not alright, the bike feels completely out of place, in a battle between wraiths, humans, elves and beasts, some random half-panda/half human riding a bike or driving a Ferrari feels completely out of place.

But hey PWE doesn't give a damn about it so w/e.
  • booker224
    booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    THose bikes are one of the worst things to happen to PWI. Doesn't fit in with the game, sound like ****, so much so I had to mute my game. Thank You PWI for that.

Yes it was nothing but a money making idea and the proof is, you can dye them now. So so stupid. You couldn't give me that piece of trash.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Is there a like button?

Seriously I already don't them things in game , it's like putting Chocolate in sushi, it just does not fit, but we deal with it. But the least the Devs can do is make that annoying sound of them to only be heard by the one riding it like the rest of the mounts. TBH I think that is what makes them motorcycles all the danged more annoying.

A button for what? to mute my pc? LOL ya it's on the keyboard.......

As for the post right above, lmao i actualyl said i wanted a F-14 or F-22 so i could go mach 5 around the map after these bikes came out..... (and i DO mean mach 5, if they brought out a fighter jet i better be able to fly from Tellus to 1K in ten seconds lmao)

Edit:.......... gdi forgot what i was gonna say lmao :( O ya, Hey Julia how much u pay for that p.o.s.? 50 mil? lol shoulda waited a .... month. LOL!!!! I've NEVER seena mount's price drop THAT fast heh
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    igaf that you can dye your mount. I dont pay any attention to mounts anyway (I dont use one either).

The thing that annoys me is that people other than the user can hear the ****ing idle sound when we happen to be nearby. As a player who uses sound as an early warning system for PvP, you have no ******n clue how ****ing annoying it is.

Take your dyes and be happy, but put a ****ing muffler on it too.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Get rid of that **** sick toaster sound while idling and ppl wont complain and NO I won`t crank down the sound just so I can`t hear 1 stupid sound! I want them to make a potato sale in the mall so we can shove them in the exhaust.
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I honestly don't mind the bikes being around. I don't want to use one for my characters so it doesn't really come across as an issue. The only thing that bugs me is being able to hear them quite often, but I try my best to not stand with 5 of them at once. I'm quite amused they have put the option to dye them. If only we could dye Pandas pink...not saying I would but b:surrender
  • Velven - Heavens Tear
    Velven - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The running SFX is still the most annoying sound in game...... well to me ._.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    The running SFX is still the most annoying sound in game...... well to me ._.

But you only hear the running sound when you run :O

Just imagine it if you heared everyone elses running sound! b:chuckle

He will not sleep well tonight, the footsteps will kepp him awake >:D
  • Velven - Heavens Tear
    Velven - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    But you only hear the running sound when you run :O

Just imagine it if you heared everyone elses running sound! b:chuckle

He will not sleep well tonight, the footsteps will kepp him awake >:D

Yes.... but.... its SO LOUD, and it's a weird suction sound or something. I swear it's louder than all the other sounds... >.>
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sure lets pretend is alright because its cool: So whats next: a Tomcat F-14 flying mount for Elves? M1 Abrams as ground mount? Lightsaber for BM, Gatling guns for archers? a T1000 pet for venos?.

No is not alright, the bike feels completely out of place, in a battle between wraiths, humans, elves and beasts, some random half-panda/half human riding a bike or driving a Ferrari feels completely out of place.

WTB F-14! and T-1000! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    LMAFO!!!!! So many haters tonight!! b:victory
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    WTB F-14! and T-1000! b:pleased

i wouldnt mind buying a gatling gun for my arch and a jet ^^ and a tank for my barb b:dirty. would be awsome tough a tank mount but then barb only b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LMAFO!!!!! So many haters tonight!! b:victory

Yeah with this medal sale and all you're bound to find the haters pouncing around the place. I'm just bored though and am avoiding packing up my room b:chuckle
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    If they put a tank in the game, ppl would complain about that too! Lol!!! I would also ride the Tank over all the QQers. xD
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm glad you enjoy farting while riding it. b:bye

Does have that sound heh...

I was at my grandmothers the other day, wasn't much talk, so i pulled out the lap top and logged in to the game. I had logged out after a mariage quest so was at the heart shaped island. So I just hung out there chatting a bit with faction mates, not really wanting to get involved in anything... all of a sudden this barb toting his wife plops up next to me on his bike, and within seconds pflopoopdfoppd (dunno how to spell the sound) and my grannys head snapped over to look at me as if I just ripped one.

b:embarrass
    re
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Does have that sound heh...

I was at my grandmothers the other day, wasn't much talk, so i pulled out the lap top and logged in to the game. I had logged out after a mariage quest so was at the heart shaped island. So I just hung out there chatting a bit with faction mates, not really wanting to get involved in anything... all of a sudden this barb toting his wife plops up next to me on his bike, and within seconds pflopoopdfoppd (dunno how to spell the sound) and my grannys head snapped over to look at me as if I just ripped one.

b:embarrass

I just busted out laughing and my cat hit me in the face.
    pflopoopdfoppd

Yeah that's going to be quoted. Somewhere b:laugh
  • AddyIyn - Lost City
    AddyIyn - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011

i completly agree with you. Whats next? AK-47's for archers?b:shocked
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The modern fashion, isn't nearly as obvious as a stray from the original theme of PWI as the chronbike... its a fantasy sword/sorcery game I signed up for,the fashion isn't even as... intolerable as the chronobike.

If you think the QQ about the bike is bad, just remember/look at all the disgust about the almost never ending packs.

The bike alone makes people theories/fear run rampant with worries over something that may... or may not happen, and that is where pwi becomes an overall no hold's bar fantasy game, where there is guns, cannons, bazookas, etc running around along side of a sword wielding/Mind sorcery.. "maniac". (trying to use it loosely) =x I for one didn't sign up to play a game, where we might see robots fighting next to us with guns, etc.

This game in my honest opinion should just stick to what drew people in, and update that content with new... state of the art... drawings of swords, axes, wands, etc. Instead of adding content that is just asking for people to say 'wtf' I didn't sign up to play a game where people are shooting each other with guns/riding motorcycles around town. =x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Seriously!!!!

Quit QQing over the bike people caus it's here to stay and I for one, love it!!! I am so tired of hering people whining over the bike!! You have a right to your opinion and all, but it gets kind of old! Ya know? Especially when we wear modern fashion in the game! If we can wear modern fash, why not ride a modern mount? So seriously GET OVER IT!! Been hearing this **** for weeks now! I CAN'T WAIT TO DYE MEH BIKE!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!! b:chuckle b:laugh

Yeah **** you too.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Yeah **** you too.

Holy ****. In agreement for once :O
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm at a point where I couldn't care less there's a bike in the game, stupid, irrelevant and ugly as it may look - just get rid of the idle sound. It is by far the least needed addition to the game, and it is simply annoying.