Minidusk

Options

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Kritty, I warn you to stay out of this thread. And on that note, I am removing myself once again.

Yay! We made you come back!
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Kritty, I warn you to stay out of this thread. And on that note, I am removing myself once again.
    Yet you keep coming back for more! b:chuckle
    Kritty, Shelly, someone.... can you please get that **** outta my thread? ^^^^ I'd greatly appreciate it. b:cute It's from an invader from another server anyway. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Stop posting and I won't keep checking for intelligent conversation :P
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

The fact you check for intelligent conversation just shows how...un-intelligent you are! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LoR is very intelligent which is more then what can be said for alot of people that play the game. WTF is with this lc loser coming here spamming stupid **** no one cares about. Mods,please remove on the basis it has nothing to do with the thread.The thread is about mini,her hawtness and what she so desires to talk about(or put up with what I say)
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • truekossy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just promptly ignored that odd thing posting in here. Saves time and it's not worth the effort to pay attention to anyways.
    You vastly overestimate us. b:laugh
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LoR is very intelligent which is more then what can be said for alot of people that play the game. WTF is with this lc loser coming here spamming stupid **** no one cares about. Mods,please remove on the basis it has nothing to do with the thread.The thread is about mini,her hawtness and what she so desires to talk about(or put up with what I say)
    Omg! *Promptly turns red and tries to sleep for the 107543879th time*. b:shy Still no sleep for me... b:tired
    And Surreal be nice! LoR is intelligent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *tucks mini in* nighty night
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Omg! *Promptly turns red and tries to sleep for the 107543879th time*. b:shy Still no sleep for me... b:tired
    And Surreal be nice! LoR is intelligent.

It was a joke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pfft, Surreal and I have probably passed seemingly mean jokes back and forth on more than one occasion. it's become hard to tell when they're being serious.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    0.0 well *hides under sheets with mini*
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:sin Well hi there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    boo b:chuckle
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Snuggles with Ducky under the sheets*. Sorry, I've been watching episodes of Avatar all day on netflix. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I LOVE AVATAR. Hated the movie tho. I wanted to track down shamalanadingdong(cant spell his name) and beat him with a brick after i saw what he did to that show.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Actually, I loved the movie. He did a very good job graphics wise and whoever did the casting made the actors/actresses look damn near just like the cartoon characters. BUT.... the reason why I'm watching the series is because I've only seen bits and pieces of it and I want to see it all the way through. Now that I've seen almost to the end of the second book, I can totally understand why Avatar fans hated the movie. They changed so much and left out a lot as well. As far as graphics go, I'm still impressed with it, but as far as the storyline goes, I'm kinda pissed too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its one of the few shows i watched from begging to end. Was ecstatic they made a movie.When i saw it was like 'omfg some one is going to die'.I agree it had great graphics and they did a good job making them all look alike. I did't like them changing Aangs name.They completely wrote out the kyoshi warriors,which later play a huge part in the series. Aang seems like a whiney,crabby little brat and uncle Iroh isn't the care free happy go lucky person like he was in the show.I could be here all day about why i hated the movie.lol
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yay, grounds of agreement here. I hated the movie as well. As with most movies based on television series or books, I was extremely let down by it.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah I'm on episode 13 of season 3 right now so I'll let you know how I liked the ending. All I can think about is how much the second movie is going to suck cause the second season was kinda boring till the last episode where it all climaxed. Heh... I said climaxed. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol mini ur silly. The third was awesome and I loved how the show ended.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok I loved the ending and all, but one thing was left unsaid - what about Zuko's mother?! They show him asking his father what happened to her but then.... nothing. Just the end of the movie! b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok I loved the ending and all, but one thing was left unsaid - what about Zuko's mother?! They show him asking his father what happened to her but then.... nothing. Just the end of the movie! b:infuriated

His mother was batman.
    Though I agree with you. Would have been nice if they had shown some sign to clear that up too. x.x
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I agree that the whole mother thing was annoying. They have a graphic novel coming out next month i think,explaining what happens after book 3. Also there is supposed to be a new series that takes place like 75 years later with a new avatar, female one. She learns under the child ofr Aang and Katara.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • truekossy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I agree that the whole mother thing was annoying. They have a graphic novel coming out next month i think,explaining what happens after book 3. Also there is supposed to be a new series that takes place like 75 years later with a new avatar, female one. She learns under the child ofr Aang and Katara.

f these happen... I will totally be interested. :o
  • minimejulia
    minimejulia Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    His mother was batman.
    Though I agree with you. Would have been nice if they had shown some sign to clear that up too. x.x
    I see what you did thar. *whaps*
  • minimejulia
    minimejulia Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah my roommate told me about that last night when I was raging about it. Of all things to leave open, why that topic?! Everyone else got to find their parents for crying out loud! Well.... the ones that were still alive anyway. And they never did show what eventually happened to Zuko's sister (can't remember her name at the moment). She turned into an ubernutcase at the end. And I wonder how Zuko's and unemotional chick's kids are going to turn out? That should be interesting. b:laugh And since Aang was an air bender, that means the next avatar must come from the water tribe. I'd bet anything it's going to come from one of silly Saka's kids, who acts just like Saka did. b:chuckle Yeah, I think I'd watch it just to see what happens and how they're going to write that show. I just hope they don't come out with the show until I have my own place with cable tv. My roommates don't have cable. -.-
    edited June 2011
    Options
    RAWR! Honestly no idea how I logged into my storage account when I loged in. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol What I read didn't say much about the new avatar.Did say its from the water tribe and its female.But it is supposed to take place in a whole nother city
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.