The massacre at OT

Options
Estoy - Dreamweaver
Estoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Tideswell (East)
You have all, most likely read about the valiant bm who went to OT to slay the evil assassin who haunted the place, this is the sequel.
The valiant bm once more went to the Orchid Tempel to have fun, but from nowhere two evil warriors from an evil clan attacked him. But with his swift moves the bm managed to slay them both many times over. With no shame the two evil people called for reinforcement cause they were to weak to stand a chance. The bm fought his best but was killed in the end, too proud to call for help he decided to slay the monster of the northern caves, known as Holeen The Mighty.

But that is not the end, when the valiant bm went to kill holeen he met his brother, the Great Bm of the Phail aka Phail BM, and told him of what had happened. The Phail BM was infuriated by the story, he decided to go to OT to slay some of the evil clansmen whose names shall'nt be named. Once he arrived at the OT he saw that the enemies numbers had more then doubled!
He stood on the roof as he saw them cold bloody slay all who dared to walk amongst them.
As he stood there watching over he recognized the enemies, he had fought them before, he knew that their armors put his to shame. A cold shiver crawled up along his spines, the fear of going alone against all theis evil clansmen almost made him turn back.
But he wouldn't go back now! As he swallowed his fear he could feel the adrenalin pumping thrue his veins, he heard his axes and claws scream for blood.

Blinded by the adrenalin and rage the Phail BM ran out to the battle field, with a demonic roar he paralyzed the enemies and started fighting as good as he could. Dragons, arrows, hurricanes, daggers and claws were hitting him from all directions but that was not enough to take him down. As he slaughtered the two enemies he was near death, raged with fury and refusing to die he released all his anger in a demonic burst and killed the two closest enemies but it was to no use, he was about to die! The light went out in his eyes. He saw his beloved werefox wife calling for him, crying out to him to survive!

A great light lit up in his eyes, he looked up in the sky and there his friend was, the Elite cleric had healed all his wounds and given him all his strength back. He once again picked up his axes ready to kill the evil clansmen but they were all dead, as he turned around and the fog of war settled he saw friends who he had not seen in a long time. Archers, assassins,wizards,clerics and blade masters they had wiped down the evil forces.

The people at OT cheered for their heroes, a great party was planed to be held for the heroes but it was interrupted by the evil clansmen! They had returned with twice the forces. It was to no use, they were all killed within minutes, the once green grass was red with the blood of the evil clansmen, the face and armor of the warriors were bloody but yet their hearts were filled with great peace.
Once again the OT was at peace.

um yah i know my spelling sux ***, i got dyslexia QQ, no making fun!b:sad
also hehe was a damn fun pk party b:laugh
Post edited by Estoy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You should take up role playing
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wonderful...Too bad I'm too lazy to read to all. *Short attention span*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I second the too-lazy-to-read-the-wall-of-text sentiment expressed above.

These self-serving PK e-peen threads are getting old fairly quickly.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I second the too-lazy-to-read-the-wall-of-text sentiment expressed above.

These self-serving PK e-peen threads are getting old fairly quickly.

^ this i mean seriously who cares your bragging about pvp on a pve server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^ this i mean seriously who cares your bragging about pvp on a pve server.

I'm so sick of that.... just because it's a PvE server doesn't make achievements in pk any less amazing. But.. since we're a PvE server.. do I get to brag about killing bosses? 'Cause yeah.. I can kinda sorta kill more efficiently than you :D

Anyway... Estoy you should tell the story about how the other BM hero had two of them attack him then he killed them and they got reinforcements and forced him to retreat then he got some help and they defeated the evil clansmen swiftly!

(Funny how easily those people die on even terms o.o)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm so sick of that.... just because it's a PvE server doesn't make achievements in pk any less amazing. But.. since we're a PvE server.. do I get to brag about killing bosses? 'Cause yeah.. I can kinda sorta kill more efficiently than you :D

Anyway... Estoy you should tell the story about how the other BM hero had two of them attack him then he killed them and they got reinforcements and forced him to retreat then he got some help and they defeated the evil clansmen swiftly!

(Funny how easily those people die on even terms o.o)

lol you kill more efficiently then me? lol w/e i love how you keep trying to drag me into fights whenever you see me on the forums. your not better then me nor are you better then anyone. b:bye

edit: wait maybe your squad can kill faster then mine. gee i wonder why that would be? maybe because your always looking for high aps squads while i run with any class there is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol you kill more efficiently then me? lol w/e i love how you keep trying to drag me into fights whenever you see me on the forums. your not better then me nor are you better then anyone. b:bye

edit: wait maybe your squad can kill faster then mine. gee i wonder why that would be? maybe because your always looking for high aps squads while i run with any class there is.

I don't drag you into fights unless you say something I disagree with, and even then I tend to let it slide. However the "it's a pve server so pk doesnt' matter" thing is just idiotic.

And yes, Esco, I kill more efficiently than you. Not my squad vs your squad, but me vs you. I kill faster than you and I'm willing to be that I'm better at a BM than you in general. But hey, whatever, go have fun with your little Sage spark :)
  • SixXsGirl - Dreamweaver
    SixXsGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ahahah estoy!! u left me out!! call me next time when theres a party kay?
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The trees rustled as a slight breeze swept over the Orchid Temple. A lone Blademaster with piercing red eyes and jet black hair stared down his opponents. The Cleric, Barbarian, and hidden Assassin watched him carefully then quick as a flash the Blademaster rushed towards them and let out a might roar stunning all three. He slashed at the opposing Cleric with his claws as a yellow light enveloped her body and she began to retreat to safety.

As the Cleric retreated the Assassin and Barbarian launched their assault, the Blademaster sprinted towards the cleric, blue lines and circles of energy trailing after him as he ran and stunned her. He launched a second volley of attacks, this time downing the Cleric. The two remaining combatants came at him with all their might and as he stood taking the attacks he protected himself with a shield of yellow light allowing him enough time to jump back, safely out of their attack range.

The menacing tag team came for him again only to be met with another Blademaster, this new fighter stunned the two and allowed the red-eyed Blademaster to get back into the fight. The two Blademasters went after the Assassin, launching punch after punch until he finally went down. Then there was one, the Barbarian tried to retreat but was stopped in his tracks by a purple bubble which froze his body in place. He was no match for the two Blademasters and he fell to the ground within a matter of seconds.

-An excerpt from the events that took place at OT today-
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO! Love it! b:laugh Wish more people would call for help, pk fest ftw! It's so boring other wise D: It's all fun and games gotta love it <3 I actually made friends in OT just bc we kill each other XD
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO! Love it! b:laugh Wish more people would call for help, pk fest ftw! It's so boring other wise D: It's all fun and games gotta love it <3 I actually made friends in OT just bc we kill each other XD

Yeah... I'd be bored too if all I did was res kill and gank
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't be a hater zan D: What happened to us ever being friends? I don't res kill thats just lame but I do ask for 1v1 when certain sins are'nt spark stealth killing me ijs <3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't be a hater zan D: What happened to us ever being friends? I don't res kill thats just lame but I do ask for 1v1 when certain sins are'nt spark stealth killing me ijs <3

I'm fairly sure you res killed me when I never did the same to you, of course naturally.. I did kill you then res kill you in retaliation. If you wanna be friends don't res kill me unless for some reason I do it to you first :P
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pfft, fear my PvE, noobs. b:cool
    Zan fails
    Esco fails
    You fail
    You fail x2
    You fail x3
    You fail x5
    C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-ombo breakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

You just got trolled.lol.
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I love you, Grim <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    teehee will do cherry :D, also esco would u rather post about your awesome macro skills when killing some tt boss? and if u can take the time to read this post then u shouldn't complain, or just dont write/comment at all :) also doesnt matter if its pvp/e people stil pk even if its less pk here then pvp servers...
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ahahah estoy!! u left me out!! call me next time when theres a party kay?

lol thats how i made many friends heheheb:laugh
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all this pk talk makes me wonder did the server become moar pk active?

b:dirty u guys make me sooooooooooooooooooo wannna come back b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ok Zan sounds fair, we can now make peace and become lovers once again b:chuckleb:dirty Add me to fl so I can hunt your *** down hehehe b:cute
  • TheStalker - Dreamweaver
    TheStalker - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ok Zan sounds fair, we can now make peace and become lovers once again b:chuckleb:dirty Add me to fl so I can hunt your *** down hehehe b:cute

Now now we'll have none of that, I'm TheStalker here... not you.
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Now now we'll have none of that, I'm TheStalker here... not you.

You shall teach me to stalk XD
  • TheStalker - Dreamweaver
    TheStalker - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You shall teach me to stalk XD

My teaching methods... are quite secret, however I could be persuaded...

In other words NO!
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey Pear
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey Pear

Oh God...
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh God...

Awwwww yeeeeeeeee. b:chuckle

Write a story about AnnaKay. ;)
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all this pk talk makes me wonder did the server become moar pk active?

b:dirty u guys make me sooooooooooooooooooo wannna come back b:sad

yes, loar
    the last few days was group action
    i like potato
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options

Maybe later :o
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options

go do something awesome :D and tell about it and we will epic'fy it. i hope thats a word if not its a new word! its means making something epic :D
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haha i love how some from the faction that shall not be named are raging about this and ganking me at OT hahahhaaha... to bad they fail and die, cmon people use the visa, uhm wait no i mean the force!...

also totally of topic but why the hell must bm avatars be bald?!?!? D:<
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    go do something awesome :D and tell about it and we will epic'fy it. i hope thats a word if not its a new word! its means making something epic :D

We'll make it so forzing epic! Then Anna and I will get a room to forze in b:cool

I FORZING LOVE MY NEW WORD!