QQ then do what u QQ about

makenshi2227
makenshi2227 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
you know everyone is complaining about sins being op, game being unbalanced, bugs,glitches, and nothing being being fixed etc......

do u know why pwe doesn't care about your pointless and annoying QQs?...
it is probably do to the fact that as u QQ about whatever it is your still paying..... like seriously as much as ppl deny it or QQ about it cash shoppers own this game like chicks at a party... as long as they are there the party will keep going. as much as i see ppl QQing those same ppl cs their *** off and QQ some more. why would pwe change if your gonna pay anyway?
would you go out your way to do extra work if ppl are still gonna give you money regardless?

simple solution if u wanna get heard how about shutting those wallets and leaving your piggy banks alone for a month or 2 and let them see how small their wallets get and then they might give a rats *** about what anyone says. i would say sop playing all together for a while but i know that would be like asking most of u to cut off your dicks and ****. b:bye

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Someone QQ'ing about QQ'ers?! *Le Gasp!*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    All good games listen to feedback. It's only turned into QQ cos pwi doesn't listen. Games get good because they listen to their player base and fix the game. If there was no QQ people would play a game with crazy mistakes and devs would think nothing is wrong, we gotta have those QQ'ers to help fix the game.

However there is a difference to QQ and feedback, but feedback can turn into QQ over time if nothing changes and it's a massive problem. That what I think about this anyway.
  • makenshi2227
    makenshi2227 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    All good games listen to feedback. It's only turned into QQ cos pwi doesn't listen. Games get good because they listen to their player base and fix the game. If there was no QQ people would play a game with crazy mistakes and devs would think nothing is wrong, we gotta have those QQ'ers to help fix the game.

However there is a difference to QQ and feedback, but feedback can turn into QQ over time if nothing changes and it's a massive problem. That what I think about this anyway.

but when a game doesn't listen to them what else can u do? games are a business like any other and they will do what works regardless of some QQing ppl. but like any other business they ppl buying into it have all the power. if ppl don't spend pwe will listen since there will be no money
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    the people that own the party are the dudes the chicks are fighting overb:victory
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    but when a game doesn't listen to them what else can u do? games are a business like any other and they will do what works regardless of some QQing ppl. but like any other business they ppl buying into it have all the power. if ppl don't spend pwe will listen since there will be no money

Trust me, if this game listened and fixed stuff from the start imo it would be more successful. Games don't need to seem like a business if they're doing well, pwi only looks like a clear business because it's just spamming sales, they wouldn't need to do this if they had a bigger player base and a much better steady income of money. Pwi would be much more enjoyable if it was more balanced and glitches were fixed which would definitely attract more people to play it. In my opinion (i know I said this but I just wanna reiterate it) they made a bad decision not to fix things from the start.