Joining a guild

NasirX - Heavens Tear
NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there a way to find the guild that you are looking for on PW? I'm having trouble contacting the person in charge of the faction that I want to join and for some reason I can't even add her. Why is that? So how should I move forward with this?
Post edited by NasirX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Possible is that this person is offline. You could try world chatting for someone of that faction to contact you.
    Otherwise the only way is to try at different times of the day(the person might be in a diff timezone) or send an ingame mail to that person :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • NasirX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    oh so you can only add the person when they're online? And also for the in game mail, do I send it to them via the mailbox?
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yep, the other person has to be online to add them :)
    And another yes, you can send and ingame mail by the mailbox. Be sure to spell the name right(watch for upper/lowercase and some people using a lower case L in place of an upper case I)
    If you don't add items to a mail it will be delivered instantly and the other person will see that they have a mail when they get online ^^

Hope that helped, and good luck ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    if you're trying to contact us at Nocturne, well, we've been trying to PM you too, and had no luck finding you online unfortunately.

check Annalyse's and my own signature; we often do play the alts we list there, so if we're not on our mains, try those. myself, i tend to play late evenings U.S. Eastern time, so try me after maybe 7:00-8:00 p.m. EDT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • NasirX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    if you're trying to contact us at Nocturne, well, we've been trying to PM you too, and had no luck finding you online unfortunately.

check Annalyse's and my own signature; we often do play the alts we list there, so if we're not on our mains, try those. myself, i tend to play late evenings U.S. Eastern time, so try me after maybe 7:00-8:00 p.m. EDT.

Thanks LenieClarke unfortunately Ive decided to join another guild but thanks.