Motocycle credibility

13»

Comments

• _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    if the bike can time travel im going to the future and getting me some light sabers and a death star + a satalite lazer beam. b:chuckle

If it time travels, can we go back to the past and take a hit out on whoever invented Aps and Stealth?! b:pleased
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If it time travels, can we go back to the past and take a hit out on whoever invented Aps and Stealth?! b:pleased
    I'm coming with youb:cute
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Yeah! Let's go!
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    cewoo1 wrote: »
    Reminding a user who is making personal comments about other users what the topic of the thread is about is not on topic?

Your powers of reasoning are absolutely astounding!

Edit: I also noticed you did not deny your comment was off topic. If you know your comment is off topic, why post it?

Hmm... you must live around a bunch of stupid trees. It's impossible that you haven't fallen off one recently.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011

I sooooo wanna join your squad b:beg b:thanks
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011

b:cool Yes! Let's do this!!!! ::charges into battle immediately. Vennnnusss Armani!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • cewoo1
    cewoo1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Touche, mon ami.

First, you acknowledge the point...
    lmao@communist poster.

...and then, after some time has passed, you troll quoting the very same post.

You win. I don't feel like trolling.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol@off topic police.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    At what point in history were their spell casting were foxes? I mean seriously this is not exactly a historical game. Plus it looks cool lol maybe tis just because I used to ride a bike btw w/e lol
    My mate is just waiting for minis to come out XD Then he wants to do drive by spell casting LMAO!!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    at What Point In History Were Their Spell Casting Were Foxes?

2076 B.C. lol
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    2076 B.C. lol

^(o.o)
    Is true.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ^(o.o)
    Is true.
    b:avoid

I can verify
  • cewoo1
    edited May 2011
    lol@off topic police.

Hey, I was the one being quoted. I think that gives me the right to comment on how I was being quoted. Does it not?

Furthermore, the point I made was not refuted, that the goons of this forum deliberately hijack and trash a thread they do not agree with.

And anyway, it's not like I'm trolling through threads trying to find people posting off topic in them. I just happen to have an opinion about this threads topic, and I don't appreciate how the goon squad is destroying it.
    At what point in history were their spell casting were foxes? I mean seriously this is not exactly a historical game. Plus it looks cool lol maybe tis just because I used to ride a bike btw w/e lol
    My mate is just waiting for minis to come out XD Then he wants to do drive by spell casting LMAO!!

It just so happens that I ride a motorbike. I have nothing against them.

According to the story told at the release of the motorbikes, the blacksmiths of PWI examined an original motorbike, and then from that they reproduced it, minus the time travel ability of the original. It looks like they also did not get how to make the gears work past first, because their motorbike is damn slow.

The craft of blacksmithing is as much art as it is skill. The level of accuracy achievable with hammer and tongs is a far cry from what can be achieved in a modern metal machining factory.

The theory of willing suspension of disbelief requires that there be a semblance of truth. This does not mean that a claim within a story has to be true to reality, but it does have to be consistent with the rest of the story. Since it is not possible for a blacksmith using hammer and tongs to shape metal precisely enough to form the machined parts of a motorcycle, that part of the story fails the requirement for a willing suspension of disbelief. If you want to believe that a magician did it, then tell me which of the mage skills would do it.

Now, I am tired of repeating myself. I will post no more on this topic in this or any other thread.

If you need to troll to vent your spleen,
    go ahead I am done with this scene.
    edited May 2011
    Hey, I was the one being quoted. I think that gives me the right to comment on how I was being quoted. Does it not?

Furthermore, the point I made was not refuted, that the goons of this forum deliberately hijack and trash a thread they do not agree with.

And anyway, it's not like I'm trolling through threads trying to find people posting off topic in them. I just happen to have an opinion about this threads topic, and I don't appreciate how the goon squad is destroying it.

Did your mamma always tell you life was like a box of chocolates?

Why would I refute you telling me I was off topic? Seriously.

I feel like I'm talking to Forrest Gump. You're slow and a few steps behind.

• latissimus
    latissimus Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Whether or not you like the bikes in PWI, they're here. QQing about them wont change a thing.
    Did your mamma always tell you life was like a box of chocolates?

Why would I refute you telling me I was off topic? Seriously.

I feel like I'm talking to Forrest Gump. You're slow and a few steps behind.

How old are you? That is just so infantile.
    edited June 2011
    latissimus wrote: »
    How old are you? That is just so infantile.

I'm sorry, I have issues with idiots.

And... who are you?

• Izabeau - Sanctuary
    Izabeau - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I dun mind the bikes, actually kind of like them but the constant revving is a bit stupid. Wouldn't be bad if they only did it every so often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The only regrets in life are the chances not taken.

Mikael.. I loved you once - I love you still. Always have - always will. b:heart Ty for making me your wife - here and irl.
  • cewoo1
    edited June 2011

So you have issues, do you? Yes, you do have issues, but the root cause lies not with others but within yourself. Your purpose in replying to my posts is to attack me. Why would you do this? Because you think I'm an idiot.

Do you really think I'm the idiot here?

Why are the mods letting you get away with attacking others, considering allowing you to do this is driving paying customers away from PWI and PWE?
    And... who are you?

latissimus, I advise you don't have anything to do with this person.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So you have issues, do you? Yes, you do have issues, but the root cause lies not with others but within yourself. Your purpose in replying to my posts is to attack me. Why would you do this? Because you think I'm an idiot.

Do you really think I'm the idiot here?

Why are the mods letting you get away with attacking others, considering allowing you to do this is driving paying customers away from PWI and PWE?

I'm really starting to like you for some reason. You're such an honest and straightforward guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • cewoo1
    edited June 2011
    I'm really starting to like you for some reason. You're such an honest and straightforward guy.

Yeah, I know I said I was done here, but Michael_Dark - called me an idiot after he had carried on about Forrest Gump.

And now, I have uninstalled the game. And now, I delete all PWI bookmarks, purge temporary internet files and never return to this den of rabid wolves.
  • latissimus
    edited June 2011

And... who are you?

Who am I? None of your business!
    latissimus, I advise you don't have anything to do with this person.

Thanks for the advice, but I can look after myself.
    Yeah, I know I said I was done here, but Michael_Dark - called me an idiot after he had carried on about Forrest Gump.

And now, I have uninstalled the game. And now, I delete all PWI bookmarks, purge temporary internet files and never return to this den of rabid wolves.

That is probably for the best. Somehow I get the feeling you don't really belong here.
    edited June 2011
    latissimus wrote: »
    Who am I? None of your business!

Thank you for answering a rhetorical question.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How has this thread managed to avoid being locked/depth'd yet?
  • latissimus
    edited June 2011
    Thank you for answering a rhetorical question.

You're welcome!
  • L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur
    L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So the two-stroke gasoline engine (and associated metalurgy) predates gunpowder?

If some fantasy author tried to sell this idea, would he not get hung out to dry in the book review on Amazon?

I want my silver bullet shooting cleric only machine gun now.

your really going to talk about credibility in a FANTASY game? well we r at it lets look at the elfs and walking wolfs/lions/tigers/pandas that turn into 4 legged tigers that get killed by fish/man psychics that CANT tell the furture or that would see the other fish/man asassin coming up to kill them....yeah the motocycles is a totaly unrealsic element in the game -.-