Hyper glitch??

Options
FrostBlight - Dreamweaver
FrostBlight - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I've been running a lot of Hyper FCs and never had this problem before. I used up all of my hyper xp time so I could fire up 5 more hypers for 12x. I have NO Hyper xp time, so I should be able to use the hypers right? Everytime I try to start them it says I have hyper xp time, I've logged out and back in. My buffer time is 0 and my exhaust is only 2hours. I don't know if it's glitched and counting exhaust as hyper time or what. Has anyone else had this happen? My first thought was that they're actually enforcing the one session a day rule... Just curious

Comments

• lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I believe you need to wait out the exhaust hours. BTW, please stop hypering to 100 ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It goes like this.

If you run out BEFORE the server reset, you can do it again AFTER the reset. Regardless of how much exhaustion you have. But it is STILL once per day! So technically it can only be stacked exactly 1 time.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've been running a lot of Hyper FCs and never had this problem before. I used up all of my hyper xp time so I could fire up 5 more hypers for 12x. I have NO Hyper xp time, so I should be able to use the hypers right? Everytime I try to start them it says I have hyper xp time, I've logged out and back in. My buffer time is 0 and my exhaust is only 2hours. I don't know if it's glitched and counting exhaust as hyper time or what. Has anyone else had this happen? My first thought was that they're actually enforcing the one session a day rule... Just curious

yes they made it so you can only activate hypers if you have no exhause buffer and hyper time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Just have to wait till the reset of the day normally about 7 est - 8 est can't fully remember. Once that happens a new 5 stones can be started. Exhaustion time doesn't really matter or anything it can just be tricky getting the server reset time right.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21