A new Server plz

Options
Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide
Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
i would love to have a new server here cuz after an expansion i would like to see an entire new server too i thought there was coming one and the ni updated and saw nuthin it was a bummer and now i am wondering when will come a new server i think not only i want it but plenty of ppl too.

plz pwi pr a gm say if there is gone come one soon or this year or never plz tell meb:cryb:angry
Post edited by Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    **** no.
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    **** **** no
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • TekkOneStylz - Harshlands
    TekkOneStylz - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    theyre gonna be coming out with a new server in 1 year ago with the expansion called raging tide and archosaur. So i guess ull have to wait last year so u can reroll in hopes of being the only player on the server....... this doesnt make any sense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Motorcycle.... U MAD?
  • Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so there will never come a new server?
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    with the current servers not even fully populated yet theres no point on doing so. plus gm's will say if a new server will come out or not months before hand.

anyways /inb4lock
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so there will never come a new server?

Why the hell do you even WANT a new server?

So it will be empty like Archo?

Pointless.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why the hell do you even WANT a new server?

So it will be empty like Archo?

Pointless.

is Archosaur a new Server?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    is Archosaur a new Server?

Archosaur is the newest server currently out.

It was released some time after Raging Tide.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ll agree to a new server. However, the following conditions must be met:

No zen whatsoever. You cannot buy Gold. Consequently, increase the drop for coins and gear by 3x,

Move all useful and non-**** Boutique items from the Boutique and into the game to be sold by an NPC Merchant for an amount of coin considerable to the item's uniqueness and rarity.

Remove all Packs, remove Hyper Stones.

Then, I would agree to a new server. Of course, any oldies around here would remember that I'm describing the original PW, how it used to be and how it should be.
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There will be a new server: for european player (with french and german game).
    No release date yet.
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There will be a new server: for european player (with french and german game).
    No release date yet.

I thought it was going to be for English, French, and German (GB, France, Germany)?

It's unclear weather it's a part of PWI, or a separate Franchise (like PW-CN vs PWI).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I thought it was going to be for English, French, and German (GB, France, Germany)?

It's unclear weather it's a part of PWI, or a separate Franchise (like PW-CN vs PWI).

The fun of that server.

General English thoughts : Germans ccaused WWII and are all dicks, French smell like Onions and suck.

TW would be... interesting. b:chuckle

Also? I suspect the servers would be dead. Sure plenty of Germans and french might play, but English people would come to the American (International) server like always. Whenever I look for new MMOs I aim for the American servers if possible, the playerbase is more likely to speak English and the population is better. I am not alone in this regard, im sure of it.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    theyre gonna be coming out with a new server in 1 year ago with the expansion called raging tide and archosaur. So i guess ull have to wait last year so u can reroll in hopes of being the only player on the server....... this doesnt make any sense
    So they are going to be releasing a new server a year in the past?

If my old english teacher could see your post she would hunt you down and kill you mercilessly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The fun of that server.

General English thoughts : Germans ccaused WWII and are all dicks, French smell like Onions and suck.

TW would be... interesting. b:chuckle

Also? I suspect the servers would be dead. Sure plenty of Germans and french might play, but English people would come to the American (International) server like always. Whenever I look for new MMOs I aim for the American servers if possible, the playerbase is more likely to speak English and the population is better. I am not alone in this regard, im sure of it.

Uh...

So, the English speaking people in China, Japan, and Russia play on the International server, right? Or are you just <censored> and think that they aren't going to limit it by region, like they have before? Unless it's JUST for France and Germany, I doubt that people in Europe will be allowed to access PWI anymore... Unless, those are PWI servers, in which case... It shouldn't matter either way. And they should be adding an English/GB server as well. If they do, and it's not region bound, I will ditch this stupid idiotic pile of fail that is PWI for that, assuming it's managed by some more sensible people...

>_> Hitler was the catalyst for the European WWII, for the most part. You should realize, if you understand a DAMN bit of history, that it wasn't just one thing that caused WWII. True, the **** party under Hitler basically killed 6 million people, however... The climate that the British, Russian, and United States caused in the country of Germany after Wold War I is what led to the atmosphere that enabled Hitler to take power in the first place. Part of the responsibility for that... Lies on us. If you're so conceited to think that every German is to blame for that, then you are no better than Hitler was.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • eyehaveyou
    eyehaveyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uh...

So, the English speaking people in China, Japan, and Russia play on the International server, right? Or are you just <censored> and think that they aren't going to limit it by region, like they have before? Unless it's JUST for France and Germany, I doubt that people in Europe will be allowed to access PWI anymore... Unless, those are PWI servers, in which case... It shouldn't matter either way. And they should be adding an English/GB server as well. If they do, and it's not region bound, I will ditch this stupid idiotic pile of fail that is PWI for that, assuming it's managed by some more sensible people...

>_> Hitler was the catalyst for the European WWII, for the most part. You should realize, if you understand a DAMN bit of history, that it wasn't just one thing that caused WWII. True, the **** party under Hitler basically killed 6 million people, however... The climate that the British, Russian, and United States caused in the country of Germany after Wold War I is what led to the atmosphere that enabled Hitler to take power in the first place. Part of the responsibility for that... Lies on us. If you're so conceited to think that every German is to blame for that, then you are no better than Hitler was.

ppl still complain about germans? especially the english? lawl they shall shut up and look at their own history haha.

if u see the holocaust, you can say ppl died because of religion. what did GB? they had wars protestants vs catholics over hundreds of years, and many ppl had to die too, russia had a holocaust, italy, turkey, half europe. americans had their slavery and fights vs blacks.
    australia was an english prison. look what america and england did to china... what ALL european countries did to africa in their colonies.

so what is the difference? right the holocaust in Aermany+Austria was recorded and thats all. if there were videos and more pictures and records about other nations every1 would just shut up.
    but its easy to ignore 1 owns mistakes and point the finger on others.

so far seriously what happened in the beginning of 20th century is past, and todays generation got nothin to do with it anymore.

and back to topic. hell no new server. there is no need for new servers, i bet they will merge servers soon with all the new mmos comin out.

for the fact european (english france german) server i say : lol no chance.

first who would really give up their chars they played so long, would leave his international (global) guildies and friends, for a new server? you do know what had happened to PW - MS yes they shut it down, so i guess there is no chance for a european server in future.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    New dead server plz.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    God ****ing WOW.

Fawlty towers (Wikiquote steal) :

Basil: Listen, don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. [returns to the Germans] So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. So, that's two egg mayonnaise, a prawn Goebbels, a Hermann Goering, and four Colditz salads.

Basil: Is there something wrong?
    Elder Herr: Will you stop talking about the war?
    Basil: Me! You started it!
    Elder Herr: We did not start it!
    Basil: Yes you did, you invaded poland.

Its a steriotype. Deal with it.

Also, last time they gave us a euro server we ignored it, we would do it again. The EU PW server was ****.

ALSO, PW killed my damn post again. God I hate it doing that.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    eyehaveyou wrote: »
    for the fact european (english france german) server i say : lol no chance.

first who would really give up their chars they played so long, would leave his international (global) guildies and friends, for a new server? you do know what had happened to PW - MS yes they shut it down, so i guess there is no chance for a european server in future.

It's already announced...

Consider that what... 70-90% of the people on PWI are Americans, in the American states of America (stupid states of stupid), they want to target another audience. I'm guessing that not many Germans or French play PWI, but may be interested...

And... There's already a German and French portal/website set up, so... I'm guessing it's only a matter of time until the English portal is setup (or, it will be integrated here). We will see...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's already announced...

American states of America

This is perhaps the most accurate way to describe my country. Because we're certainly not "united" in no sense of the word XD.

But that's for another topic..
  • Pacquiao - Lost City
    Pacquiao - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    New Server would be a bad idea.

oh wait...i think good...

i mean bad...

oh nvm yeah its good idea cuz ppl gonna have to start spending $$$ again to get to high lvl. xD and re-buy epic fashion and mounts and flys
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    /facepalm

At the rate things are going, they'll merge servers before putting up new ones.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There are currently no plans for a new server.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.