what class?

Iwillseekyou - Dreamweaver
Iwillseekyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
so getting bored of my assassin and wanted to know what class do you guys think i should try?

only ones i play right now is a 5x seeker and a 9x assassin but i want to try something different. b:byeb:byeb:bye
Post edited by Iwillseekyou - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    For something different try an arcane class.
    Cleric is completely different. I've heard they are fun.
    Mystic I love. Very strong, but an extremely different experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    so getting bored of my assassin and wanted to know what class do you guys think i should try?

only ones i play right now is a 5x seeker and a 9x assassin but i want to try something different. b:byeb:byeb:bye

I got bored of my assassin too. I enjoy playing my BM now. Clerics are fun, but it is the most stressful class to play. Venos are pretty relaxed and fun to play. I would say you could try a wizard, but they are obsolete in the game now. Most people only play them for fun and probably the flashy skills (water drgon aoe is my favorite).
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    as long said. clerics can be annoying to play, because you tend to have to do the most work in squads, and you get more then your share of the blame

that being said, people are always looking for one, so its not a bad class to go if your looking arcane

mystics just look like a very flexible class, which is good at a lot of stuff, so that may be fun
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • krezandlance
    krezandlance Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I heard that if your a cleric you can get into some decent factions, im pretty sure there are always factions that wants a cleric.
    You may even enjoy being a cleric so give it a go
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If you want to try something totally different, I recommend an arcane character. As for which one though, well you need to consider which one would suit your gameplay style.

Cleric - can be stressful and you get blamed for a lot of things that go wrong (even if it's not your fault), but when you succeed as a cleric, you feel really accomplished. Besides, a lot of people need a cleric. I wouldn't say it's easy to get into big factions as a cleric though. They seem pretty common enough in the faction's I've been a part of.

Veno - great solo class, especially when you get a herc, and the nix is fun in PvP (even when you're playing with people who don't get hurt much with bleed, they like to poke it for fun). Bad part is though that endgame, there's BH100 you can't solo (unless you're like, epicly pro) and a lot of squads will tell you that "you're not a proper DD"
    b:cry

Psychic and Mystic are fun and hit relatively hard. I play a mystic for fun sometimes but I haven't levelled her too much yet (sitting on lvl 51 atm)

Wizard - sure they're becoming obsolete. But I feel that's because of the whole aps craze. In delta and gamma everyone loves a well geared wizzie who knows how to play the class. My wizzie just hit 75 today and I'm loving the class.

Either way, I hope you find a class you like playing. Why not try out a few different ones to see which you like most?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)