Didnt get my verification mail

Eloneal - Raging Tide
Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
I used PayPal to charge some zen. My account still says that I have 0 zen.. and its says "Reviewing..." and that I should check ma e-mail adress for verification mail.

I read a sticky post on this subject that says that PayPal tends to hold the funds sometimes for 24 hours,however, my money has already been taken from my PayPal account and the payment is "complete" according to PayPal. And I got an e-mail from them saying so.

I checked my spam folders for mail from PWE, but nothing. Any help?
Ty

b:thanks
Post edited by Eloneal - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Eloneal - Raging Tide
    Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Solved! b:victoryb:thanks
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There are occasions that the purchase may be delayed due to the signal not yet being sent or an additional manual approval by either PWE or PayPal. In all cases, you will still be charged by PayPal and be provided a receipt though the transaction is still reviewing. In these cases, you can email our billing support (one is enough) and simply ask us what the issue may be and we will answer you and resolve the issue as fast as possible. If a purchase is reviewing for more than 24 hours, it is likely something else is the issue and we will definitely want an email to investigate the problem. I am glad everything worked out!
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I had the same problem when I bought ZEN from paypal. Money was taken from my phone but I didn't recive any ZEN.
    I wrote a ticket to PWI about it and they said to contact PayPal.
    I've done that now TWICE and I got the same answer, that I should wait 24 hours and check if I get my ZEN, it's been 6 days now and neither PayPal or PWI seems to care if I get it back.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I had the same problem when I bought ZEN from paypal. Money was taken from my phone but I didn't recive any ZEN.
    I wrote a ticket to PWI about it and they said to contact PayPal.
    I've done that now TWICE and I got the same answer, that I should wait 24 hours and check if I get my ZEN, it's been 6 days now and neither PayPal or PWI seems to care if I get it back.

Our logs indicate no PayPal transactions to this account. All purchases made to the account recently have been delivered and ZEN used. You have two failed payment attempts through Paymo (SMS payments) of which one was timed out and one was rejected for already being at your spending limit with your wireless provider. If you were charged for any payment attempts through Paymo that you did not receive ZEN for, you will need to contact them directly for assistance on that issue. The transaction you quoted in your most recent email is the timed out purchase so again, if you were charged for the payment that timed out, PWE cannot get you the money back but Paymo can since your purchase was made through them. Just contact them directly and explain the issue and they will either return any charges made or help you receive credit for a partial payment.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Problem solved, finally got my ZEN. thnx Pwi. b:bye
  • NL_assassin - Sanctuary
    NL_assassin - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    nvm lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ---^^ Xxx_Signature made by NowitsAwn_xxX ^^---
  • kaspax75