Dead Server?

strikercub
strikercub Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Hi everybody and I want to say Thank You in advance for responding to my 1st ever thread.

I use to play this game back in the "good ole" days in 2008 & it was flocking with members and now days everytime i go to etherblade its pretty much dead & im having trouble making friends for questing & just having fun.

Is there a reason why nobody is on now a days & im only like lvl13 so i can quit & go to another server but what server is flocking with flocking with life?

BTW: I live in Cali, so I'm looking for a West Coast Server & PVP and PVE its pretty much the same to me. Thanks Guys
Post edited by strikercub on

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    None of the servers are dead persay(Arch is dead), but there is less and less new people joining this game IMO and more and more oldies just re-rolling alts. The old members of the society are now power leveling and getting there characters to higher levels to more enjoyable game content, rather then repeating the same 0-40 lvl quest chains.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2011
    On Sanctuary you can always find the "Glee Club" meetings in Etherblade or Plume where the noobs hang out and talk trash about their skills without ever proving it in PvP. They just sit there chatting like they're on MSN Messenger and occasionally may actually duel each other.

Personally though, Etherblade is not a good place to go looking for action. Now it's mostly in World Chat, Archosaur, or squadded in an instance somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    On Sanctuary you can always find the "Glee Club" meetings in Etherblade or Plume where the noobs hang out and talk trash about their skills without ever proving it in PvP. They just sit there chatting like they're on MSN Messenger and occasionally may actually duel each other.

Lol I think every servers have those...although in Dreamweaver the most prominent meeting place seems to be Lost.

Noob1: my sin is soooo powrful lol i beat lvl 60 bms eaaasyyyyy
    Noob2: how? o.o
    Noob1: slip stream is rly strng i usually 1shot eveythng
    Noob2: duel?
    *Noob 1 loses*
    Noob1: lol lvl?
    Noob2: 40
    Noob1: lol im 35 u hav more hp then me

But yeah, most people nowadays find friends and factions during BHs.
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    .cool
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i know some people that share account that cashshop ALOT and they got ban..and they only got banned for a week

Wrong thread? b:chuckle
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yea lol whyd u quote it
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Seemed like a good idea at the time... coffee is needed urgentky b:surrender
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Glee club... lol x.x
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lol I think every servers have those...although in Dreamweaver the most prominent meeting place seems to be Lost.

Noob1: my sin is soooo powrful lol i beat lvl 60 bms eaaasyyyyy
    Noob2: how? o.o
    Noob1: slip stream is rly strng i usually 1shot eveythng
    Noob2: duel?
    *Noob 1 loses*
    Noob1: lol lvl?
    Noob2: 40
    Noob1: lol im 35 u hav more hp then me

But yeah, most people nowadays find friends and factions during BHs.
    Lost is the noob merchanting spot on Sanctuary lol
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Troller - Sanctuary
    Troller - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I find every server in this game crowded honestly. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite the name, only a part time troll. b:victory
  • strikercub
    strikercub Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    thanks everyone who responded, yeah im sad to say i left PWI i used to play this game back in 07-09 I believe and its not the same game once the r8-r9 was sold and i have been preoccupying my time on this awesome game that starts with a "R_ _ T" and i love the customer support but enough about the other game thanks everyone who still goes to the forums and helps ppl but the PWI i love so much isnt here anymore but the community is still here so thanks.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Not "the good old days" thread again...Are you people out of your f*cking minds ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.