Should They Make Seeker Stronger?

Options
saberflare
saberflare Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I think seeker needs to bit more tuning and helping from PWE, it seems that most of the class can easily kill off seeker and damage comparison seems unfair to other classes.

Post comments and no trolling.
Post edited by saberflare on

Comments

• lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I..uh....I can't tell if this is a troll....UMM...Don't play Seeker!?! -confusion-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    strange, i got a friend who has a level 100 seeker, and he swears by how awesome it is....

what level is yours, like 12 ?
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you want a stronger Seeker, just do the Str. build. But honestly, Seekers don't need to be stronger. I've been able to defeat every class I've faced atleast once or twice in a duel. I haven't gone up against a Psychic or a Veno yet, though.

As for PvE, we do very well. The only times I've died in PvE was when I accidentally aggroed several mag mobs at once before getting a good mdef ornament. Hell, a lvl 60 Seeker can take on 5-10 Seaweed Thieves just by using Vortex.

Plain and simple answer: No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    O.o My brother's seeker is pretty damn good, what other class can solo the big room doing a full pull. (Insert broken bla bla bla class here) I mean in frost, they can pull(barb) and kill(DD) and heal(BP) all at the same time without breaking a sweat.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mines not actually tht high but looking at ecatombs i see they could use atleast one more stun or a real heal and not the ****ty skill they get they could prob use a move to reduce damage but as far as there damage skills go i think they are well off
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I voted yes. I think every class should be stronger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    To be honest, I think there are only 2 things we need to make us "stronger" or more viable in pvp. First, make Last Stand usable at any hp%. Under 40% REALLY screws us out of an antistun, especially seekers like me who are never uncharmed. Second is make our debuffs work in PvP. Even if you have to make them kinda like the one mystic skill where it does so much for pve, but a different amount for pvp. It's like a veno not being able to amp other players.

If we had those 2 changes, there would be no need to make us stronger. The seeker is the only class I've personally played where, at 96, I could tank an entire party in tw consisting of mostly 10x's, and kill most of them off before I dropped. The only thing I've had trouble beating is r9's, and high soulforce psys.

And as Nuri said, what other class at 9x can solo the big room in a single pull with bloodpaint, with at most a single pot and one charm tick? Hell, at level 92 I soloed the whole instance, though admittedly it was rough at some points at that level (bishop boss really...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    WAIT A MIN !! Seekers get BloodPaint? F*** YOU PWi !!! !b:angry b:cry b:surrender
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Seekers are weak that it's totally fine.

All we need is to underpower sins.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • TekkOneStylz - Harshlands
    TekkOneStylz - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    WAIT A MIN !! Seekers get BloodPaint? F*** YOU PWi !!! !b:angry b:cry b:surrender

melees get bloodpaint... obviously an archer wouldnt . But since ur crying im guessing u r a ''fist archer''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Motorcycle.... U MAD?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Seekers are like Melee Psychics in HA, or LA if they need/want to (situational).

Seekers can dominate TW. I wouldn't be shocked or surprised if Seekers started pulling cata soon, some of them have the durability to do it.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    melees get bloodpaint... obviously an archer wouldnt . But since ur crying im guessing u r a ''fist archer''.

You're just jealous because we can pull off a 5.0aps fist build cheaper than you. =P

Seekers can tank pretty well. Usually tanking ability comes with lowered DD ability (see barb). The Seeker, however, can DD just fine and even has a zhen skill. Seekers are fine as they are.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    saberflare wrote: »
    I think seeker needs to bit more tuning and helping from PWE, it seems that most of the class can easily kill off seeker and damage comparison seems unfair to other classes.

Post comments and no trolling.

Sure why not! I wanna more power! b:laugh
    re
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i totally vote yes for this! make another OP class, its ok i dont play tis game anymore anyways b:byeb:cute
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you want your character to be stronger, cash shop, then your OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    now personally i find seekers easy to kill as archer. ( no antistun very easy to kite) but overall i think they'r balanced agaisnt most classes really.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • TekkOneStylz - Harshlands
    TekkOneStylz - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You're just jealous because we can pull off a 5.0aps fist build cheaper than you. =P

Seekers can tank pretty well. Usually tanking ability comes with lowered DD ability (see barb). The Seeker, however, can DD just fine and even has a zhen skill. Seekers are fine as they are.

lol oh please , i have an archer too and i could give a damn about having bloodpaint , and my bm is currently 72 and not even my main so i could care if u can get 5aps faster lol im not one of these new sheepstyle bm's that obsess over 5aps and hyper to 100. All im saying is ive seen countless archers crying over bloodpaint not working for them and i just dont see y , it seems u use fists more than ur bow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Motorcycle.... U MAD?
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Another thing I forgot to mention.... an mp charmed 8x Seeker (with tank or str. build) can tank Pole in Wraithgate. But, the catch is you gotta spam Vortex and mana pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8