Godless valley pics

yan00
yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Seeker
i have been doing gv many times, like once a day if possible. so fun wiv seeker!!!!!

just want u guys to post ur pics or stories, anything funny. i think gv is the funnest thing aside from pk in game. good to make friends too!!!

here's my SS of the last boss, never did so much damage before on it XD

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/20110523205354.png/
Post edited by yan00 on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yan00 wrote: »
    i have been doing gv many times, like once a day if possible. so fun wiv seeker!!!!!

just want u guys to post ur pics or stories, anything funny. i think gv is the funnest thing aside from pk in game. good to make friends too!!!

here's my SS of the last boss, never did so much damage before on it XD

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/20110523205354.png/

what is this GV you speak of? i have no clue that anything with the initials GV Existed from the SS i see your Referring to RB or Rebirth. b:bye stop using other games terms and stick to PWI not PW My or CH or any other terms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just did a Full GV with 3 seekers and no barb. with the original poster. The video will be up on youtube soon. :-D

Seekers rock GV, and YES it is gv. GTFO troll, your contribution is meaningless and noone cares what you think.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Just did a Full GV with 3 seekers and no barb. with the original poster. The video will be up on youtube soon. :-D

Seekers rock GV, and YES it is gv. GTFO troll, your contribution is meaningless and noone cares what you think.

no its not GV Its RB noob. b:bye 100 and still not able to know?

Edit: would like to add how noob the op is and if you dont believe me just look at this quote and its a 101 seeker that didnt know this

our half physical and half magic attacks like heartseeker is useless against magic people...
    just wanted to say, heartseeker is ALL metal, not half and half.
    if u read it says Deals metal damage based on PHYSICAL ATTACK. PHYSICALLL.

my magic attack range is 1-1........... if heartseeker is really all metal, i wouldn't even be able to kill a mob.
    That just means the METAL damage is based on your physical attack stat. Thus it's all magic, with a damage variable that's based on physical attack stats.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I don't think this guy's ever going to be able to live this down. b:surrender

inb4peoplepminghimingameaboutit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol.....*walks away*
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Edit: would like to add how noob the op is and if you dont believe me just look at this quote and its a 101 seeker that didnt know this

not to rain on your parade, everything else you said is right and op is clearly a noob, but the instance is called Goddess Valley (GV) and the quest is Rebirth, so technically both of you are correct :)

on another side note to that, on LC people typically refer to the 70-85 instance as RB and the 86+ as GV
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I know that Seeker is good in there and all, but what I don't get is how you can call that "so much fun" when you just set up zhen, sit there and watch numbers pop up.
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    what is this GV you speak of? i have no clue that anything with the initials GV Existed from the SS i see your Referring to RB or Rebirth. b:bye stop using other games terms and stick to PWI not PW My or CH or any other terms.

100 ep lf wb, wr, wf, ea, and mg for gv. Must have at least hh90 weapon, though CV weapy preferred. Remember to equip your heiro too. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Remember to equip your heiro too.

Hiero
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • yan00
    edited May 2011

this guy just showed a list of random quotes. who said anyone is op here anyways? escorian. it's called Godless Valley. not pw cny, or my term.

escorian. lets see ur gears. all npc i heard o.o.... pro.

i just realised u have 500 kills under ur pvp belt since 2009? LOL. i have 2000 already o.o. dont even dare all anyone a noob again. ok noob? o.o
    edited May 2011
    who said anyone is op here anyways?

OP = "Overpowered"

or

OP = "Original Poster" (used in forums to dictate the person who created the thread.)

His context was referring to the latter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OP = "Overpowered"

or

OP = "Original Poster" (used in forums to dictate the person who created the thread.)

His context was referring to the latter.

there's no point in arguing with an idiot gummy, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience......

this thread is now about ponies.

http://i26.servimg.com/u/f26/16/16/79/56/mods_a10.jpg
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
    edited May 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SnowFish - Sanctuary
    SnowFish - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Sometimes I can see Ponies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    this guy just showed a list of random quotes. who said anyone is op here anyways? escorian. it's called Godless Valley. not pw cny, or my term.

escorian. lets see ur gears. all npc i heard o.o.... pro.

i just realised u have 500 kills under ur pvp belt since 2009? LOL. i have 2000 already o.o. dont even dare all anyone a noob again. ok noob? o.o

lol im a 5.0 sage bm and my gear is all npc? b:chuckle and yes i have 500 kils under my belt maybe cause im on a pve server and not in a tw faction? lol noob try to insult me better oh and they arent random quote those were quotes from a thread just a couple under here. and yes they are all in order. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And here i thought yan was a decent seeker but when a lvl 100 can't tell the difference between BASED on physical attack and DEALS physical attack you know something is wrong
  • yan00
    edited May 2011
    lol im a 5.0 sage bm and my gear is all npc? b:chuckle and yes i have 500 kils under my belt maybe cause im on a pve server and not in a tw faction? lol noob try to insult me better oh and they arent random quote those were quotes from a thread just a couple under here. and yes they are all in order. b:bye

dont give urself excuses lol. y r u 'trying' to pk on PVE server anyways? LOL. i am not in tw faction either.

5.0 bm = nothin these days like u make it look like u r so special o.o
  • yan00
    edited May 2011
    And here i thought yan was a decent seeker but when a lvl 100 can't tell the difference between BASED on physical attack and DEALS physical attack you know something is wrong

either one, my case is saying that Heartseeker is usless against psychics. however u want to interpret the skill, it is useless against it as which was the whole point of the thread in the first place.
  • yan00
    edited May 2011
    there's no point in arguing with an idiot gummy, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience......

this thread is now about ponies.

http://i26.servimg.com/u/f26/16/16/79/56/mods_a10.jpg

lol shut up troll, this thread is about doing GV, and it is known as GV. and who cares if it's called anything else?

u've called me noob and idiot. somehow i believe that if i saw u outside safezone u would be the one wiv ur face on the floor o.o.....

if u dont wanna 1 vs 1, u should keep quiet since i was makin this thread for a non troll purpose o.o
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    either one, my case is saying that Heartseeker is usless against psychics. however u want to interpret the skill, it is useless against it as which was the whole point of the thread in the first place.

i wont argue with you that its not going to be in best used moves against an arcane user but the problem with what you were saying and this is what people are pointing out that you as a lvl 100 seeker couldnt figure out that heart seeker is a pure metal based move. you stated and i can go get the qoute tho some one has already posted it that you said it was a half physical half metal move because your magic range is 1-1. to me a lvl 100 seeker should know better then that. hell i know it was a full metal move and iv never made it past 68 in lvls
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    Randamu - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lol I'm one of the people who were quoted to make Yan look bad but just for the record: I don't think it indicated he's a noob or anything else... He may have just misread, he may not be fluent in English... Either way I don't care and yan doesn't seem like that bad of a person or player. I only explained the skill description for exactly that reason: to explain. Not to make him look bad :)

Chill people, it's just a game. Who cares if he knew or not.
    edited May 2011
    dont give urself excuses lol. y r u 'trying' to pk on PVE server anyways? LOL. i am not in tw faction either.

lol shut up troll, this thread is about doing GV, and it is known as GV. and who cares if it's called anything else?

u've called me noob and idiot. somehow i believe that if i saw u outside safezone u would be the one wiv ur face on the floor o.o.....

if u dont wanna 1 vs 1, u should keep quiet since i was makin this thread for a non troll purpose o.o

Nice triple post.

Next time, please try and make use of the Multi-quote feature, like above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yan00
    edited May 2011
    Nice triple post.

Next time, please try and make use of the Multi-quote feature, like above.

what if i dont want to?
    edited May 2011
    what if i dont want to?

Well, let me start by saying that response made you sound incredibly childish.

Also, it violates the forum rules of conduct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yan00
    edited May 2011
    Well, let me start by saying that response made you sound incredibly childish.

Also, it violates the forum rules of conduct.

i am childish? u r the one callin people noobs. trolling on forums, i think u should be trolling on a different topic, not this one. u just wanted to let ur 'no one cares' childish opinions lol.

o and i have 100 skill. ;). i have now granted ur wish, u can now see it wivout searching all over the web
    edited May 2011
    i am childish? u r the one callin people noobs. trolling on forums, i think u should be trolling on a different topic, not this one. u just wanted to let ur 'no one cares' childish opinions lol.

o and i have 100 skill. ;). i have now granted ur wish, u can now see it wivout searching all over the web

I don't understand where you're getting this idea that I'm calling people "noobs". I haven't used that word on this forum...ever actually (until this post, ofc).

And thank you, I can die happy now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011

never tried to make it special you said i had npc gear. and i wasnt trying to pk on a pve server thats my point your the one that brought up my pk counts. god you are completely stupid arent you? the 500 kills came from when i was in Calamity which was a tw faction which ended up disbanding once we took over the map. b:bye come on come up with better insults instead of making yourself just look like an idiot. b:chuckle

oh and since you hate the word so much xD NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB BOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• yan00
    edited May 2011
    never tried to make it special you said i had npc gear. and i wasnt trying to pk on a pve server thats my point your the one that brought up my pk counts. god you are completely stupid arent you? the 500 kills came from when i was in Calamity which was a tw faction which ended up disbanding once we took over the map. b:bye come on come up with better insults instead of making yourself just look like an idiot. b:chuckle

oh and since you hate the word so much xD NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB BOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB. b:chuckle

lol i wasn't insulting u, did u take it as an insult? gosh u r easily offended aint u? i also see u have 1.6k posts. wot the hell do u talk about? do u troll on everyone else's topic too?

u r the 2nd person to wrote on this topic post, me being the first. all u said was complete troll, as the 3rd person in this topic also said. u need to do other things in ur life o.o... mr. noob lol