Help with my lvl 70 and 80 gear

Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Wizard
Dear old Wizzys...
I will be hitting lvl 70 on a couple of weeks or maybe earlier... i would like to know waht kind of equipment i have to go for during lvl 70+ and 80+, i will really apprecite if you can give me at least two options, the cheapest but not so bad one and a good one.. thks in advance for your help.
Post edited by Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    how about spending coin to level from 7x to 8x in a day and skip the gear entirely.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    how about spending coin to level from 7x to 8x in a day and skip the gear entirely.

Thks for your answer Adroit.
    How much coin will be and how should i do that?
  • Alchemy - Harshlands
    Alchemy - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You can use the mold arcane legs at 70(really good low level mold gear), i think sleeves of the sea captain are at 77 (which are great btw). The top its most likely best just to use 3* with good stat ups. As for weapon you might wanna go sakayamunis light at 70 to glaive of divinity at 79. And at 85 fc green armor set is really cheap and pretty strong other than the crappy addons.

Or if you wanted to try to bypass the level range, the easiest way would be buying heads which is like a start up of 400k for the 5 hypers then like 400k per heads run...so..expensive.
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Saddest response really, i mean is that the only option these days? But im sure you dont mean t oskip 8x gear overall cause youre gonna need something better than the gear he is currently wearing.

Say he does go that route to lvl8x. As suggested above, those are good items. But either way, im not sure what your plans are for 9x as far as gear wise. Cause when you (if you do) make your 9x gear youre still gonna need 7x & 8x gear to make your 9x gear.

Another solution is finding 3* gear, tbh, you be surprised at some of the 3* stats you find. Lot of them are great, just have to constantly or time to time find in the AH. At least you wont be spending more than 300k per piece.

I wish i could explain more but i have to go run my errands now xD, GL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Saddest response really, i mean is that the only option these days? But im sure you dont mean t oskip 8x gear overall cause youre gonna need something better than the gear he is currently wearing.

Say he does go that route to lvl8x. As suggested above, those are good items. But either way, im not sure what your plans are for 9x as far as gear wise. Cause when you (if you do) make your 9x gear youre still gonna need 7x & 8x gear to make your 9x gear.

Another solution is finding 3* gear, tbh, you be surprised at some of the 3* stats you find. Lot of them are great, just have to constantly or time to time find in the AH. At least you wont be spending more than 300k per piece.

I wish i could explain more but i have to go run my errands now xD, GL.

Classic example of someone who tries to sound wise but knows nothing about the game...You don't need TT70 or TT80 gear to make 90 gear since it is stand alone....b:bye.

As far as gear goes, if you can, get the 5000 rep top or 3 star NPC top,Dark Pants of Hades, Sakyumuni(pardon my spelling) Light, 3 star NPC 7x/8x boots,Sleeves of Sea Captain is a good root to go until you can afford or farm the mats for TT90b:victory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Classic example of someone who tries to sound wise but knows nothing about the game...

I wasnt trying to sound wise as youre being a wise ***, am i wrong? Its just a common mistake i made, gees... and i do know some things about this game tyvm. If i didnt id just troll every thread with bs.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Only TT stuff I used on those levels were the weapons.

TT70 Acalanatha Wand

TT80 Endless Ambiguity

After Endless Ambiguity, I was originally going to go with ☆Wraith Conquerer using the souledge from the Endless Ambiguity.

However, I went and changed my mind later on and opted for the TT90 Wheel of Denied Fate with a further view to TT99 ☆Fate Denial: Godspeed.

Looking back, I probably should have decided one weapon path and stuck to it. Would have been cheaper in the longer run.

At 70-89 I never really bothered with TT armour. From my perspective, I really wanted armour that gave me more HP, vitality, physical defence and channelling as they helped mitigate the problems wizards generally have i.e. low HP and pdef.

TT armour at 70 and 80 wasn't really sufficiently attractive in that respect. So, I kept an eye on AH for armour with good attributes.

I used the occasional mold item:

☆Dark Pants of Hades

☆Sleeves of Sea Captain

Once I hit 9x I finally started using TT90 armour. The TT90 leggings (☆Acrobatic Pants) is the best out of the lot in my opinion though the rest of it is decent.

Ornaments wise I kept a set of pdef ones with HP / vit pdef attributes and mdef ones with channelling so I could use for grinding.

Finally once I couldn't deny myself anymore, after amassing 26.8k reputation from FBs, One Man Armies, Wanted, Justice Quests etc I bought reputation badges during a sale to bump myself right up to rank 8 and now use the weapon and top.

Links to my gear:

Current

Channelling

Things to do, reach 5k HP! I have TT99 Wrists made but need to refine further and shard with citrines.

Been kind of neglecting my wizard of late as i'm working on my stabbie fish's gear.

Good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I would acquire two weapons before endgame. Maybe TT70 or better TT80 and then Requiem Blade (89). Keep in mind that you outlevel your gear quickly and farming/spending isn't really worth it for low level gear.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Thks for all the advices, I agree with most of you with the fact that I m outleveling my equipment really fast.. for the moment with quests and Bh`s I`m gaining a level every 2 days and for the moment just with an hp charm and my current crapy gear I have to be very carefull or have a really good tank to now ending with all the mobs over me.. is really hard to not steal aggro even at my lvl.. so i assume that my next step will be the TT70 Acalanatha Wand...
This discussion has been closed.