Zeal skills for cleric

Super_Heals - Archosaur
Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Cleric
Can someone recomend some usefull skills for cleric except tree of protection and holy path please?(for zeal genie)
Post edited by Super_Heals - Archosaur on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It depends on what you plan to do with it...

Cloud Eruption is an all-around necessity (less so in PvP, but still useful!)

Absolute Domain is very useful, all-around

After that, it changes based on what you want to build and for what will you be using it...

For PvP, add things like Extreme Posion/Badge of Courage/Fortify (EP could be considered a viable PvE skill, meh)

For PvE, add things like Expel and keep the starter skill

Those are just examples as I am sure there are way more active people that could give you better information.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for the thread and thanks for the post Decus b:victory My cleric is now getting in the middle part of the game therefore I should start thinking about my genie skills and I was about to ask but now when I saw this ... what more could I need ? b:pleased
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Holy Path has always been a must. I wear my genie out having to keep up with squads (and they still QQ when I don't keep up and therefore don't get heals).

I second Cloud Eruption and Absolute Domain. I kept the initial "pulling" skill because sometimes other players are too noob to do it correctly.

I also have Tree of Protection, but I might be changing that soon. I don't know to what though. Then again I may end up keeping it.
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    -Cloud Eruption: Chi Skill based on Strenght. Keep it at lv1 it need 130 Energy while lv10 needs 166 with just 30 chi more added.
    -Expel: Immune to Physical damage and silenced. This one works fine vs Melee players during TW or melee mobs if you agro they, you can't cast skills but you can use pots and walk/run/fly. You can use this skill to another target, friendly or not.
    -Great Domain: Immune against all damage also range members.
    - Rainbow Blessing: Buffs for yourself or another target.
    - Relentless Courage: Speed/Attack/Channeling buff.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Skadei - Harshlands
    Skadei - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Voting for a holy path, absolute domain, tree of protection and expel as the surviving combo, both pve and pvp. On a high magic genie, it can do wonders, least in my opinion. As for cloud eruption, its an amazing skill, but also an energy drain. So maxing it wouldn't be so great, imo. Also depends on cultivation, sage clerics wouldn't need it so much. Also, many lvl 11 skills give chi (some at a percentage chance, some surely), but that all depends. There's also apoc pots, as always. To add, having more advanced skills on one genie can be a real affinity points drain, but cloud eruption, expel and absolute seem to work together, but on a high LP genie, maybe not so well, depending on affinity distribution.
    Did I make any sense? xD
    edit: ninja'ed in most points...
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like Cloud Eruption mainly because most venos are too noob now to pass sparks. I don't always carry spark pots and sometimes I have other pots I need to use instead of them. Besides, it's nice when you're first signing in... or not Sage. I see a lot more demon clerics.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ok guys thanks a lot for your opinions b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thats my genie is not a PVE one but works in al instances. It interrupts it gives chi and also works to pve a bit. b:victory

sinttulo1kz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Blaydewind - Raging Tide
    Blaydewind - Raging Tide Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thats my genie is not a PVE one but works in al instances. It interrupts it gives chi and also works to pve a bit. b:victory

sinttulo1kz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Your genie looks like it ate my 51 LP genie b:avoid. Jeez, that's a lot of skills b:shocked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]