It won't allow me to use "active skills"...

shia33
shia33 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I used to be able to use them, but now I can't anymore. I can only use "normal attack". Also my weapons and equipments are all "red". It says they cannot be repaired or decomposed. I went to blacksmith and tried to manufacture some weapons but it won't let me. All options are in inactive status. What is wrong? I'm new here and Im currently level 11. Please somebody help me... I don't kno what to do now..
Post edited by shia33 on

Comments

• LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Next time you go to a blacksmith you can buy a new weapon (make sure you pick the right one for the class you play) or at the bottom of the trade window there is a button "Repair". Click that and your cursor turns into a hammer. Click on the gears that are red and it will fix them. This gobbles up money, not too much while you're noob, but it gets to be a lot when you're a higher level.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Unable to be repaired? I think what you mean is unable to be refined. Your gear needs to be repaired periodically or else it breaks and becomes worthless.

Just hit the repair button at the bottom of the window when u click on goods next time you are at a blacksmith, tailor, etc.

The general practice that many use to approach repairing is repairing every time they come into town from killing mobs, or running an instance or whatever.
  • shia33
    edited May 2011
    I'm at the blacksmith now but I tried refine and repair, it won't let me click on anything... I clicked on all goods I have but nothing happended. The "repair" button is "inactive"...
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    1. You need coins to repair your broken armor/weapon.
    2. You Can't refine at Blacksmith npc.
    3. Fix All -> repairs all your gear/weap/orna.
    4. Repair-> You need to move the icon to the item you want to repair 1 by 1.
    5. To buy soemthing, you have to drag the items you want below to the 'Buy' slots and click on buy it.
    6. You Can't use the skills until you repair your weapon or buy a new one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    1. You need coins to repair your broken armor/weapon. I said this already didn't I?
    2. You Can't refine at Blacksmith npc.
    3. Fix All -> repairs all your gear/weap/orna.
    4. Repair-> You need to move the icon to the item you want to repair 1 by 1.
    5. To buy soemthing, you have to drag the items you want below to the 'Buy' slots and click on buy it.
    6. You Can't use the skills until you repair your weapon or buy a new one. Not entirely true. Magic classes, BMs, and maybe one or two others can still use skills without a weapon.

b:bye Still have the problem?
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    6. You Can't use the skills until you repair your weapon or buy a new one. Not entirely true. Magic classes, BMs, and maybe one or two others can still use skills without a weapon.

I know this but :
    shia33 wrote: »
    I used to be able to use them, but now I can't anymore. I can only use "normal attack".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Um, looks like the OP was using the Repair Shattered Equipment instead of Goods to try to repair, as the Repair on Goods is never "inactive".

You need to go to Good, then on the lower right corner there will be a button called "Fix All", it will repair all of your equipment after you confirm the pop-up about repairing.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • shia33
    edited May 2011
    Hey guys, thanks for the advice. I kno why I couldnt use skills now. Turns out I accidentally sold my soulsphare... I'm psychic so... Anyway everything back to normal now.b:kiss