Pwi...

Diomedes - Raging Tide
Diomedes - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Chronicles
Sucks Big Juicy Horse Balls...!!

We don't get any updates that help the game, only updates that help PWI make obscene amounts of money. Example the new Mount/update (major Paint fail if you ask me).

Stop giving us updates that help you fill your pockets, and start giving us updates that actually help the game. Such as getting rid of the enourmous gigantic major super lag, or updating the old 6 characters or updating the cities.

Stop thinking about your own frikkin' paycheck and start thinking about how you can make a quality game you bunch of bloodsuckers!

b:bye
Post edited by Diomedes - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ugh, quit then if you hate it so much. Find something better to do with your time. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i see you have had up close experiences with horse testicles, to know so much about them
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Diomedes - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Ugh, quit then if you hate it so much. Find something better to do with your time. >.<

I don't hate the game, I hate the bloodsucking GM's
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i see you have had up close experiences with horse testicles, to know so much about them

b:laughb:laughb:laugh I'm glad someone said it. b:beatenup
  • Diomedes - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh I'm glad someone said it. b:beatenup

Nice reply guy!b:chuckle
  • Yasrae - Sanctuary
    Yasrae - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Like people say and will continue to say it is a business and what does a business do, they make money. No matter in what way they produce a product and make money from it weather it be food, furniture, house hold appliances, or Digital Data. If they are not constantly selling their item then the make no money, and no money means they can not continue to keep said product in production for the community to enjoy.
    So with that said if you don't like it then don't use it or play it, instead of complaining about it.
  • Diomedes - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Like people say and will continue to say it is a business and what does a business do, they make money. No matter in what way they produce a product and make money from it weather it be food, furniture, house hold appliances, or Digital Data. If they are not constantly selling their item then the make no money, and no money means they can not continue to keep said product in production for the community to enjoy.
    So with that said if you don't like it then don't use it or play it, instead of complaining about it.

First... read post #4

After that...

I have no problem with them making money, I do have a problem with them making a very low quality game. If you are gonna make a game, make it good, and don't keep asking money from people for inferior products.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Very Low quality game? wow... someone's been pampered b:chuckle
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like the game but the management is .... piece of -_-
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have no problem with them making money, I do have a problem with them making a very low quality game. If you are gonna make a game, make it good, and don't keep asking money from people for inferior products.

If I understand it correctly, PWE has absolutely nothing to do with the development (and hence the quality) of the game. The developers in China are completely responsible for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Diomedes - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    If I understand it correctly, PWE has absolutely nothing to do with the development (and hence the quality) of the game. The developers in China are completely responsible for that.

PWE can nagg those people in China their ears off so they start fixing bugs.