a suggestion

Options
Cexylady - Lost City
Cexylady - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
hey folks of LC, wouldnt it be an amazing idea to split ALL the OP'd players and put them in random factions and go from there??

at lest that way there is never a dominant faction?? that way everyone even the low lvl guilds can have a chance of having some fun in tw??

but we all know thats never gonna happen, Elayne is being greedy by taking the map

i wonder what would happen, if ALOT of people quit from LC, would Essence have fun?? or just get bored and quit too?? time will only tell
Post edited by Cexylady - Lost City on

Comments

• newbzilla
    newbzilla Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This will never happen. Serious cash shoppers are most likely going to want to pool their money with other serious cash shoppers, to get the most out of it. The guild Essence is treated as more of a business. (I heard this from Qestro himself, or w/e that Wizards name is. He said he left the guild, because of the way Elayne thought of it as a business itself. b:thanks)

If lots of people did quit then maybe some people would leave as well, but there will be new players coming to the game, so I wouldn't get your hopes up in saying that this guild will all rage quit to boredom. It doesn't look like they are having that much fun outside TW to begin with. b:shutup
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why dont you stop QQing about essence im sure most of them are friends and idk about you but i joined Kagebushi cause i have friends in there and so what if they wanna take the map
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    newbzilla wrote: »
    The guild Essence is treated as more of a business. (I heard this from Qestro himself, or w/e that Wizards name is. He said he left the guild, because of the way Elayne thought of it as a business itself. b:thanks)

If lots of people did quit then maybe some people would leave as well, but there will be new players coming to the game, so I wouldn't get your hopes up in saying that this guild will all rage quit to boredom. It doesn't look like they are having that much fun outside TW to begin with. b:shutup

We never expected Questro to stay. He was more of a guest (or honorary member if you want to make it sound fancy.) I just thought it was funny that he went from Veng to Instinct to Ess with intermittent periods of being factionless spattered in.

But we all know that the faction that he would ultimately go back to was Veng when serious TWs started regardless of how our factions were run.

And the only reason there isn't much fun outside TW is because the game is inherently boring. If the devs would actually add content that was actually challenging, meaningful, and fun, things might be different.
  • Cexylady - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why dont you stop QQing about essence im sure most of them are friends and idk about you but i joined Kagebushi cause i have friends in there and so what if they wanna take the map

im not QQing, it was a suggestion dumass, instead of assuming everything is a complaint and QQ, maybe you should think logically and with some common sense and maybe, JUST MAYBE, you would see what i had initially said to be a true suggestion...

@newbzilla, i know that, im sure theres a few cash shoppers in several guilds, some worse than others, but i figured instead of making a game into a business why not play it to have some fun??

but im about ready to quit anyways because essence has taken out all the fun this game can provide and of course what MageFizban said, theres a lack of challenge and meaningful content, mind you any game lacks certain things, but to a certain extent at one point or another once you've done just about everything and have completed it, theres no fun in doing it anymore

i only hope one day Elayne can decide not to be greedy and just have some fun instead of making pwi a business, its not like he's gonna make money in real life over this game anyways
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh another Elayne kicks babies and puppies thread.

Oh, and you only need to put one question mark at the end of a sentence. '?'
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hey folks of LC, wouldnt it be an amazing idea to split ALL the OP'd players and put them in random factions and go from there??

at lest that way there is never a dominant faction?? that way everyone even the low lvl guilds can have a chance of having some fun in tw??

but we all know thats never gonna happen, Elayne is being greedy by taking the map

i wonder what would happen, if ALOT of people quit from LC, would Essence have fun?? or just get bored and quit too?? time will only tell

hey Cexylady pretty sure your QQing right there btw i wont go down to your level and name call cause im far above you ingame and rl in fact i make more money in a month then your ever make in a year so have fun ^^ b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What are you talking about Cexylady? It's fun to be able to play with people that spend as much money as you do in this game.

So much fun! b:cute
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh this thread again.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Cexylady - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hey Cexylady pretty sure your QQing right there btw i wont go down to your level and name call cause im far above you ingame and rl in fact i make more money in a month then your ever make in a year so have fun ^^ b:byeb:byeb:bye

abviously you like to insult me, but i dont need to insult people to make a point, which means in other words i wont stoop to your lvl, and if everyone read on world chat, Elayne quit, so really...i already won this dispute...its a matter of time of whats really gonna happen at this point...

and how would you know how much money i make in real life? do you know who i am? where i live? prolly not, but i can see where your money goes thoughb:chuckle

but Elayne quit b:laugh
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh another Elayne kicks babies and puppies thread.

Oh, and you only need to put one question mark at the end of a sentence. '?'

And another 'Random poster beats a dead horse' post.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    abviously you like to insult me, but i dont need to insult people to make a point, which means in other words i wont stoop to your lvl, and if everyone read on world chat, Elayne quit, so really...i already won this dispute...its a matter of time of whats really gonna happen at this point...

lol little noob. It's so cute that you think that just cause Elayne quit that the exact same thing isnt gonna happen again. Must be nice being so clueless about how the TW factions on this game work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The heavy CSers remind me of a bundle of ball bearings sitting on a plate that somewhat tapers to the center.

They are brainless little balls, and when scattered about, just end up rolling back to the center to join the rest of the brainless little balls.

There was a faction photo taken....enjoy
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol little noob. It's so cute that you think that just cause Elayne quit that the exact same thing isnt gonna happen again. Must be nice being so clueless about how the TW factions on this game work.

Redhawk #1 Guild Since beta. SG1Owns #2 Really close though..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Cexylady - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options

unfortunately im not being clueless, im sure theres going to be a new essence, oh wait its already been formed, and 1 didnt last 24 hours, and merk was right about lol

and im sure they are going to try and take the map over and i wont be surprised if it happens...so tbh, am i really being clueless, not at all...what surprises me the most is all the assumptions that are being made about me, when yall have no idea who i am...and i aint gonna tell anyone either, ONLY select few do...

but back to the point, im no noob and im not so clueless like half of pwi thinks or claim...so lets get this straight, theres a new faction called Tri-force or some *** *** name, and it has all the cash shoppers minus a few from essence (OH BTW GRATS TO IP TAKING DOWN ESSENCE, SO PRO....that was for merk to readb:laugh) and im sure they are gonna take a go at taking the map, and who is gonna try and stop them, the infamous Instinct and Vengeful, i wish them luck seeing as it may prove to be a challenge even if Elayne quit

so please do NOT put me with the brainless essence people...im so not one of them
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    unfortunately im not being clueless, im sure theres going to be a new essence, oh wait its already been formed, and 1 didnt last 24 hours, and merk was right about lol

and im sure they are going to try and take the map over and i wont be surprised if it happens...so tbh, am i really being clueless, not at all...what surprises me the most is all the assumptions that are being made about me, when yall have no idea who i am...and i aint gonna tell anyone either, ONLY select few do...

but back to the point, im no noob and im not so clueless like half of pwi thinks or claim...so lets get this straight, theres a new faction called Tri-force or some *** *** name, and it has all the cash shoppers minus a few from essence (OH BTW GRATS TO IP TAKING DOWN ESSENCE, SO PRO....that was for merk to readb:laugh) and im sure they are gonna take a go at taking the map, and who is gonna try and stop them, the infamous Instinct and Vengeful, i wish them luck seeing as it may prove to be a challenge even if Elayne quit

so please do NOT put me with the brainless essence people...im so not one of them

you are really dumb what faction doesnt want the map fool...its free money... you really are clueless and its not a new essence idoit and go ahead and claim your someone else fact is your not that or your just scared to post with your main which would make you a noob at least the people posting here dont hide behind an alt loser as for insulting me you started this not me i just said stop crying over essence there gone and your still doing it just quit and play HT or something
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

a. y would anybody care who u r
    b. so not hard to know who u r: Manhore b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]