Cleric Idols

Options
SaiKun - Harshlands
SaiKun - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Cleric
Was looking through the barb forum and saw that someone had made a thread about the old barbs that they looked up to. Made me think about all the selfless clerics that existed back before the TB came out. Here to the clerics that made healing so badass..

XxMom : I don't ever remember her being red, but nobody dared hit her for some reason. Probably because nobody wants to hit their mom b:shocked My mother actually was inspired to make a barb named PapaNoodle because of XxMom lol.

_Tonkpils_ : Most brutal PvP cleric I've ever seen. He didn't make much of a name for himself and sadly he doesn't play much anymore, but he could PK the pants off Sins. I just watched in wonder as he dropped fishies like flies.

And Sravi. He's not a cleric, but he was the most awesome sage Archer ever. He helped me through so many boss quests, it was ridiculous. To the most carebear Archer on HL b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Every cleric I've ever met was a smoker. Coincidence? I think not.
Their build, their way..if they call it Sammitch Build, I care less as long they do their job. ~ColdSnow
Officially Retired : 6/13/2011
Post edited by SaiKun - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Remembered fondly

_BabyAngel

For all the times we spend getting to 101.

Cleopatra

Teaching a barb how to FC, how great is that for a cleric.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Q - one of the first big PK clerics when the highest level on the server was 9x

Magiere - always been a beast at everything clerical in DW

iAegle - most pleasant cleric ever =)

Velveteen - great at everything he did, which includes being my merchanting idol ;)

SmexyGal - also a wonderful person, and a good cleric to boot!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Forum Cleric : Redrose , cause she is cool but mostly the guy above me , cause he proves that mathematicians are not only archers , and i have learned much from his posts.

In game : sevenstars , a friend of mine , she has quitted but she was pro , in everything.
    Yuki_Yue , faction mate , the most helpful cleric i have seen lately , and a good friend too.
    Edessa , another buddy , we have done a lot together along with his archer friend ^^.
    and many others
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • KiyanaTaisho - Archosaur
    KiyanaTaisho - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    chris_havoc - She's been amazing. I've seen her level and surpass my own, and she has taught me so much about cleric'ing. Always been a pleasure to call her my marshal in GreyWardn.

andromedia_X - An alt of my friends, but she can rock sin & cleric equally as well.

& HephaestusOly (I probably just butchered that name, haha) - One of my oldest PWI friends. I accidentally got him into playing cleric, actually. He's taught me so much.

--

Probably a lot of other clerics I've looked up to, but the names escape me at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    10x Cleric
    7x Sin
    5x Mystic
    &More
  • Imuretay - Heavens Tear
    Imuretay - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Silmarill
    - he put up with me as a beginner and taught me how to play the class. He's one of the best on the server in my opinion and a nice guy to boot!

FairyFloss
    - although not active for almost 18 months, a quality person who was always willing to lend a hand and all the proof I needed that a high-level cleric could kick some a$$!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here are a couple of like threads that I found:

Favourite CLERIC

Who's the best PVE cleric?

I think there are some older ones, but couldn't find them. This type of thread is useful becuase people say why they liked such and such cleric.

One post I remember was someone rating a cleric highly based upon their ability to AOE grind. I thought it would be a good idea to teach myself how to do that.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MrChrist. I am not his alt. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mostly the guy above me , cause he proves that mathematicians are not only archers , and i have learned much from his posts.

b:cute b:thanks
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Daialura
    Hopsu
    KiLia
    Evenixus (from Triad days)
    Morvan
    et al

There were a bunch of clerics that inspired me to make one and do well at it. Of course, being in a TW faction for a while I got to see the cream of the crop and learn from them.
  • SaiKun - Harshlands
    SaiKun - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *Bump*
    Comeon people, surely you have clerics that are awesome b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Every cleric I've ever met was a smoker. Coincidence? I think not.
    Their build, their way..if they call it Sammitch Build, I care less as long they do their job. ~ColdSnow
    Officially Retired : 6/13/2011
  • ReapersWife - Heavens Tear
    ReapersWife - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LoneDragon, definitely. very awesome cleric and one of my best friends...sadly he mostly quitted...he and my hubby (RyanBlake, also an awesome cleric <3 ^_^) made me create my own cleric cause i wanted to be as pro as they are. <3 idk if i made it till now though o.o b:laugh
    Proud owner of:
    ReapersWife ~ lvl 101 cleric
    MissTrauen ~ lvl 96 archer
    XxBloodRedxX ~ lvl 91 veno
    LilCalamity ~ lvl 94 sin
    PersonalPain ~ lvl 80 wizzy
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hmm, well when Teeki was growing up I looked up to several clerics:

Vahala, my sister and a wonderful person.

Loarvion, like a little brother, he helped me learn about the basics of pvp from a clerics perspective.

Sarg, not a cleric but had a cleric and taught me alot about game mechanics and how to use clerics with respect to other classes.

All 3 have helped shape Teeki to be the cleric she is now.
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rjwashere is pretty awesome b:cool
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Tenshi - Harshlands
    Tenshi - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Can I vote for myself? b:laugh Because I can heal, rezz, support," play with head", I'm mature woman playing male cleric from 1.5 years now, NO fc NO hyper, playing PWI from CB b:cute yaaay I said that~
    *^ My alt ^w^

**^ Horny woman in real playing MALE sexy cleric. <3
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Harshlans clerics, if your not looking at HealPlox is an "idol", then you're doing it wrong.b:cute
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Magiere - Best cleric on the old days of PWI and still the best cleric to this day.

Other clerics I admire are Graviora, Velveteen, and Aristo in terms of skill and ability (From my personal experience).