Compound Oil

ITzBugged - Lost City
ITzBugged - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2011 in The Crafting Nook
Hey out there pwi_universe,

I finally started questing and now am in need of new necklace ( what else the craftsman crafts)

I got all mats except >>>Compound Oil<<< b:cryb:cry

So any1 does got a grinding spot with good droprate? (things like Dawns Cry Isle dun work for me :/ ) I want like 1 compound oil or more per 50mobs b:pleased but killing like whole day for noone(like on Dawns Cry) simply annoys. b:angry

So pleased borough me some minutes and write down the cord (xxx:yyy) will be help alot.

cheers b:bye

iTzBugged
b:bye cheers b:victory

'cuz iTzBugged b:laugh
Post edited by ITzBugged - Lost City on

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    www.pwdatabase.com/pwi lists mobs that drop Compound Oil.
  • ITzBugged - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Thank you - NOT

you think me is lazy a$$? I need a point or mob name, only info your link gives is: A craft 2 material which i get 50from in boutique....

I NEED MOB NAME OR COORDINATESb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry

• Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thank you - NOT

you think me is lazy a$$? I need a point or mob name, only info your link gives is: A craft 2 material which i get 50from in boutique....

There's usually this nifty wheel in the middle of your mouse that's used to SCROLL DOWN. If not, there may be a bar at the side of your browser that will accomplish the same function.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thank you - NOT

Did this just seriously happen?
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thank you - NOT

WOW! Elenacostel took time out to give you the link for the very database that will show you every single mob that drops any item you seek. I have used this database for two years to find what I need.

Now, I believe the correct response would have been:

Thank you Elenacostel for showing me this link, but I can't figure out how to use the database, any more info you could share would be much appriciated.

You ask for help, then get mean when you get an answer.

By the way, what level are you. You have to be within three levels for the best drop rate to get the item your seeking.

Type compound oil in the search bar, hit search. Scroll down the page and it will show you each mob that drops the oil. If you click on the mob name it will tell you the drop rate of the thing you seek and if you scroll down some more , it will even show you a picture of where it can be found.

Good luck and have fun........... and be nice!
  • ITzBugged - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    sry Elenacostel for acting kinda rude b:surrender

I checked the link but it opened as _parent, w/o any bars or buttons (also checked resources at first; further I had no drop down menu >> )

Now as I re-installed FF4, scroll bar is back. b:chuckle

So thank you for the patience and ty for the link. (Google gave it too, but like i said my browser was bugged....umm my fault i guess)

And others thank you for telling me over n over again that it IS on the link which she gave b:surrender

Thank you so much b:kissb:kissb