Signs/Badges of sage

Options
velvetskye
velvetskye Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hi i was just wondering how hard is it to obtain the strength courage and bravery badges/signs needed and if anyone on this server is selling
Post edited by velvetskye on

Comments

• Estoy - Dreamweaver
    Estoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    be online after coa on wedness days, people get them there and usually sell em for a few mil :)
  • velvetskye
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok thanks i will try that but what time is COA please
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    weapons not even worth it, just get the rank 8 when sales come
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey not all the weps are useless! Sage Daggers for Sins are quite good for those who well...cant afford to wait R8 TT or nirvy
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    actually the sage weps are better then r8, thou cost alot more, and im pretty sure that sin sage daggers out DD g13 nirvys, and the mag sword is also better then r8
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    Elendria - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Actually Estoy you would be surprised, but even R8 daggers full refined out DD G13 Nirvys. All people only see the 5aps. But they forget that the base damage refined is higher and the dmg adds twice on the R8 daggers also make a huge difference.

People might not believe it, but my sin constantly pulls aggo of all other sins I do runs with and they all run around with G13 +10-12. Do it like Fishie, get G15 with interval.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i remember, the first day when rank8 was on sale

i just got over it and decided not to quit
    got my r8, +4 it with mirage

elendria was using a +10 r6 (aka sage weapon) at that time
    it was the same base damage as +4 rank8

xd
    i like potato
  • velvetskye
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have the R8 on my sin now but with server prices on raps a friend suggested try get the Hitman Daggers since i only need the bravery sign should work out cheaper than making nirvy since it sems to be a mix of R8 daggers and Nirvy or maybe my logic is off idk lol b:cute
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    omg , +10 nirvana interval dagger is way better than +10 rank 8 and +10 sage weapon. Just use pwcalc and look for yourself. I dont feel like typing too much for tards for today and proving them wrong. So just use pwcalc. And 5 aps is better than 4 aps sage dagger. And 300m for a scroll of tome or Pangu is too freakin much to get 5 aps with sage weapon. Even then 5 aps nirvy dagger will still be better than 5 aps sage daggers. the level 90 sage weapons are useless and expensive. So thats why i said in the first place just get rank 8.. Then eventually nirvy dagger for 5 aps.
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well the G13 Nirvy daggers have at +10 dmg output of 1071-1377 and 1% crit, while the R8 daggers at +10 have a damage output of 1133-1487 with 4% crit and twice maximum phy attack adds of +185, so in total +370. Now you tell me with the higher dmg output, higher crit and the phy attack adds who will hit harder.

Especially sins even with G13 daggers can only hit 5aps with demon spark, demon spark multiplies your base dmg. You multiply your base dmg on R8 and maybe just hit 4aps but much harder than sins with Nirvy daggers.

If you wanna go Nirvy go G15.

And also nowerdays every sin has at least a pangu. Scroll of Tome is standard.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rofl, every sin has a pangu....

Like any cleric is -74% chan
    And every wiz is rank 9
    And everyone is +12...

Yeah, right.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well the G13 Nirvy daggers have at +10 dmg output of 1071-1377 and 1% crit, while the R8 daggers at +10 have a damage output of 1133-1487 with 4% crit and twice maximum phy attack adds of +185, so in total +370. Now you tell me with the higher dmg output, higher crit and the phy attack adds who will hit harder.

Especially sins even with G13 daggers can only hit 5aps with demon spark, demon spark multiplies your base dmg. You multiply your base dmg on R8 and maybe just hit 4aps but much harder than sins with Nirvy daggers.

Huh? Sins have that standard? Every sin comes equipped with one? Dude what the hell, I got jipped.. My sin didn't get one! I demande my Pan Gu NOW!!!! b:angry
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yeh i know that r8 dd like hell :P its why my sin sticks with 4 aps r8 rather then 5aps nirvys
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Actually Estoy you would be surprised, but even R8 daggers full refined out DD G13 Nirvys. All people only see the 5aps. But they forget that the base damage refined is higher and the dmg adds twice on the R8 daggers also make a huge difference.

People might not believe it, but my sin constantly pulls aggo of all other sins I do runs with and they all run around with G13 +10-12. Do it like Fishie, get G15 with interval.
    omg , +10 nirvana interval dagger is way better than +10 rank 8 and +10 sage weapon. Just use pwcalc and look for yourself. I dont feel like typing too much for tards for today and proving them wrong. So just use pwcalc. And 5 aps is better than 4 aps sage dagger. And 300m for a scroll of tome or Pangu is too freakin much to get 5 aps with sage weapon. Even then 5 aps nirvy dagger will still be better than 5 aps sage daggers. the level 90 sage weapons are useless and expensive. So thats why i said in the first place just get rank 8.. Then eventually nirvy dagger for 5 aps.

well i considerd what taco said, i did a few nirvy with him and he always uses his hotman legend, and he has same refine on his hitman legend as his nirvy and said that the hitman legend out DD nirvys :)
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options

ok im 2 lazy 2 count but for r8 to out dd nirvys they need 21% more dmg, since 5aps is 20% more dmg then 4 aps :P
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hehe Estoy you are right but go use PWI calc and apply demon spark as I said as the demon spark mutliplies your base dmg and the R8 base dmg also added with the phy attack adds is insane.

Actually when you apply demon spark you can see that your high damage actually exceed the Nirvy G13 dmg by 21%

b:dirty

And don't forget the 3% more crit you get b:shocked
  • velvetskye
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if anyone is selling the selling the sign of bravery ill buy it or the 10 badges b:kiss
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hehe xD as i said im 2 lazy lol but yah i know, my sin has like 13-16k with r8 daggers sparked... and he is HA build= 302dex 298str.... and the daggers are only +4
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd rather go Nirv that way I can get G15 later on :o

G15 with -int > R8 and G13 b:dirty
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im a unicorn