Earthgard quest

ItzaBelle - Raging Tide
ItzaBelle - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
I need help for Earthgard quest "Lost Spirit" plz. Also, is there a place that lists the new Earthgard quests? Thank you.b:thanks
Post edited by ItzaBelle - Raging Tide on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i don't know of any official earthguard quest guide yet, although i've quietly started taking notes of them myself. i'm sure i'm not the only one, either.

what exactly do you need help with? how are you stuck?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • ItzaBelle - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    It says to go to the middle of Spire of Awakening. There are no coords. Thanks.
    edited March 2011
    near the center of the spire of awakening there's this narrow little pool, right at the base of the great big pillar. i stood in that for a second --- sort of on the south side of the pillar IIRC --- and got the pop-up that the quest was complete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited March 2011
    Thanks alot!
  • Yasmiwitchie - Archosaur
    Yasmiwitchie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I see that I can get a quest from, "the strange old man" who is on the top of Spire of Awakening... Can someone help by telling me how to climb to the top? thank you.
    edited March 2011
    I saw him when I was flying. So you can get to him in the air flying.
    edited March 2011
    near the priestess of the... mind, is it? is a small pile of stones that sort-of "ends" a little decorative wall... thing. stand on that. look around. you should see the lip of an... elevated walkway, sort of thing, across a small bit of empty space and a little higher up than you. it takes a double-jump to get there, and then you just walk along the path.

seriously, second-easiest jump quest in the game. would be the easiest but for the fact they were sneaky and put the starting point in a place and towards a direction where you can't easily see the destination. too many people try to take the direct route, and that doesn't work.
    edited March 2011
    Thank you, Lenie. I appreciate it. =)
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The EarthGuard chain is far too long for comfort... Mostly because we gain exp so fast, and quests appear without continuation, so typically, the plot gets messed up a lot because we're picking up random quests back and forth when they're supposed to be in order. Also due to this only being the 3rd patch, a lot of labelling and pinpointing are still... Off. Hopefully, the chain will get more stable after a while.

Hopefully ;)
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
    edited March 2011
    hopefully so! =) I was still unable to double jump to this path, so I decided to take the falling approach. I took roads up to the mountains, and then I jumped down to the strange man. I was a bit disappointed to find that I just had one mission from him. But... I will take xp where I can get it.. lol
  • GabrielFG - Archosaur
    GabrielFG - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    for serving carrotb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited May 2011
    even i am not about to defend this necro.
  • TheNephilim - Lost City
    TheNephilim - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well, for anyone who's interested in the info. I used these coordinates 149 246 to get there. You might land on a tree so just move a bit and you'll get to the exact location b:pleased
  • vamprilla
    vamprilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Double check the Quest! I say this because you can complete it without knowing!!