The irony

Options
Bellarie - Raging Tide
Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Venomancer
I did the event earlier....and got a Squirrel.

all class pet, useless to me, non-tradeable, cannot account stash it.

Amusingly enough, the all-class pets that were obtained from this event all see to be new Earthguard mobs.....hint at future tames?
Post edited by Bellarie - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Miss_Clover - Dreamweaver
    Miss_Clover - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I sure hope so. I don't want the all class pets, but more tames would be awesome!
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Making them all class is more of a 2 birds with one stone thing. Saves them from designing a pet just for a pet. I also really hope they're done introducing tamable pets. It's freak'n ridiculous just getting 1 pet from 102-103, and frustrating when you spent a lot of time leveling one just to have it outdone by a newcomer. Also any discouragement they can add to venos bringing their cute pets to FF, C2D, etc would be nice.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I just got the purple puff on my mystic. I have the pet slot for my mount, an all class pet is useless since I can't have it out with my summons. I wish I could give it to a different character. Oh well.
    Still, it was a fun event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The only time I equip all class pets on my veno is when she's running her FBs with a full squad, and when I'm sure that she won't need her herc. It's cute, albeit impractical.
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The only time I equip all class pets on my veno is when she's running her FBs with a full squad, and when I'm sure that she won't need her herc. It's cute, albeit impractical.
    Yeah, when I do TT runs with a faction buddy who is a barb, my battle pets seem to steal aggro frequently. This is likely due to the fact that they are up to date in levels and skills, combined with the fact that we are still working on getting him his 80 gear and skill upgrades. So the little bugger hasn't been completely useless(in a "fashion" sense)

@tweakz: You take this game so seriously, it's amusing. I use a Gnome Saboteur as my main pet, and will probably still use him even when I finally get myself a Herc. The little guy has grown on me, plus he's a great DD and Befuddling Mist+his high evasion and mdef actually makes him a half-decent tank. It's a challenge using him, and he won't be nearly as good a tank as a herc, but he's cute and macho, and I like using him. Then again, and as I have been saying often lately, this game is not a job, I play it for FUN.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah, when I do TT runs with a faction buddy who is a barb, my battle pets seem to steal aggro frequently. This is likely due to the fact that they are up to date in levels and skills, combined with the fact that we are still working on getting him his 80 gear and skill upgrades. So the little bugger hasn't been completely useless(in a "fashion" sense)

@tweakz: You take this game so seriously, it's amusing. I use a Gnome Saboteur as my main pet, and will probably still use him even when I finally get myself a Herc. The little guy has grown on me, plus he's a great DD and Befuddling Mist+his high evasion and mdef actually makes him a half-decent tank. It's a challenge using him, and he won't be nearly as good a tank as a herc, but he's cute and macho, and I like using him. Then again, and as I have been saying often lately, this game is not a job, I play it for FUN.

b:quiet tweakz is just being.. tweakz... xD
    He knows a lot of pet stats and stuff, but yeh... whatever ^^"

Anyways.. The event was fun, but it's a shame indeed that the all class pets aren't tradable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker