Arta's Perfect World Adventures: A Tanking Seeker is Born

artaboy
artaboy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
First video of my Upcoming Series of the Game Perfect World International: Genisis. IM going to be making Semi-Regular videos..Commentary+MV/Gameplay videos of my New character. Going to show the leveling process, aswell as dungeons and pvp hopefuly.!!

In the video i start a New character Named Artakus on the server Harshlands(PVP). Hes a Seeker and my goal is to make him a Tankish type character.

If you like this video share it with your friends

Arta's Perfect World Adventures: A Tanking Seer is Born
Post edited by artaboy on

Comments

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Good idea and video. Have fun raising a tanking seeker and I know it can be done b:victory

My seeker Amup (Now lvl 73) has tanked almost all of the bosses of his chrono key chain at lvl 71 (Raged, Yan, Frost, Styg, Linus) and 72 (TT ones, swap bosses, Pyro and Nob) ( with barely no difficulties.

Before u say I exagerate or something, yeah my wife was on her lvl 100 cleric in BB for all of them except TT 1-2's Drummer and I was charmed but I think I just lost 30k on it through all the chain. (like 11 ticks max)

Also had to log my barb for Pole, seeker having 5.4k hp, a curse not pury'ed fast enough would have meant a 1-hit kill.

I say, that if it woudn't be that they have lower hp then barbs and (for now) no agro skills, they would make pretty awesome tanks. Of course, against physical mobs..

As long as they can't access true emptyness as skill to help them more tank magic mobs, they can only really rely on Earthquake to cancel a enemy's move or lighting chaser..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Done all of the above except TT, except nob, except pole, and without a lvl100 cleric, but with my wife who plays a mystic and we've always been at the same level. We even duo FCC. We duoed our FB89, I tanked our bosses including abomination. I can tank any magic mob that isn't a runner. All you need to do is get up close.

All my gear starting at lvl40 was refined to +5, with 4 sockets, tons of hp shards. My build was a vit build til lvl75. With cleric buffs, my physical defense can reach to 9400. Now at lvl90, I'm regearing towards a stronger build while minimally taking away from my tanking abilities.

Road to a tanking seeker isn't a hard one, but it's a fun one. Good luck.
  • artaboy
    edited May 2011
    you guys give me hope .!! i love itttt haha b:dirty

thanks guys; i appreciate the support
  • artaboy
    edited May 2011
    new vid up