backatit
backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Yo Yo Yo RT
Weekly(Late) TW Disscucion~

Lets Start!

Vindicate VS Goonsquad

WHY THE *** DOES GS EVEN HAVE LAND? D:

No srsly though might be a good fight. GS is getting better and might even be considerd one of the top TW factions in RT.

Vindicate VS Murr

Murr...haven't seen that name in a while.

Vindicate VS Prophecy

+1 to Vindicate unless they can't hande the 4 attacks. nuff said

Vindicate VS Varden

Varden come back already QQ

Vertu VS FrozenSky

Who the f is FrozenSky?
Really hope this isn't another no- show
vertu has had no shows for like 3 weeks back to back their members must be rusty D:

Leviathan VS Valkarie

No idea what to say about this one.

Russians VS RoadKill

In Matrix you bend spoon, in soviet russia spoon bends you. *lame*

QQme VS Leviathan

Why QQme no attack Vicious? D: I mean...everybody know you lost some members but come on ppl start calling you sissies last week now you're straight up pssies QQ

Vicious VS QQme

Way to show QQme who the man in the house is.
Better win this week!

Sry to say but i am really dissapointed with this weeks TW...was expecting so maybe see QQme attack Vicious...expected them to not attack ...but to attack Levi? come on guys...
Trying to go old school? well old school levi...nvm.

GL To all the factions this week :)
Post edited by backatit on

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    backatit wrote: »

QQme VS Leviathan

Why QQme no attack Vicious? D: I mean...everybody know you lost some members but come on ppl start calling you sissies last week now you're straight up pssies QQ

/inb4OPgetscalledbutthurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catshopxftw
    catshopxftw Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    .... lol

You think to emotional and not strategical b:bye
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not unless they are trying to salvage their last Rice patty
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Techfreaktwo - Raging Tide
    Techfreaktwo - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    backatit wrote: »
    Vindicate VS Goonsquad

WHY THE *** DOES GS EVEN HAVE LAND? D:

No srsly though might be a good fight. GS is getting better and might even be considerd one of the top TW factions in RT.

Good Fight From Vindicate, Sucks for the 4 way gank but was a good Fight :)

Good Job Vindi
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    .... lol

You think to emotional and not strategical b:bye

whats so strategical about QQme running its mouth off about wiping vicious then attacking levi when they find they cant do it? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    whats so strategical about QQme running its mouth off about wiping vicious then attacking levi when they find they cant do it? b:shocked

ohsnap.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ohsnap.jpg

true story yo lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm gonna just straight up ask for this to be locked. and any tw discussion on RT for like the next month. Just because people think QQme didn't attack vicious for 2 weeks doesn't mean they're scared. Strategically they've defended an attack by vicious and was defeated on in an assault of of vicious's land. They lost Whomper a huge offensive force for QQme. To the outsider this is like when a star player has been suspended for the year or is traded, you start rebuilding while moving forward but you're not expecting yourself to be at full capacity at first. I'm just sayin as an opposing voice to these comments.

But yeah /opposingsideofviciousvsQQmedebateinthethreadlineofhtmlcoding.html in all seriousness this is just gonna start turning ugly. and IMHO over the stupidest [bleeped for your amusement] i've [bleepin' gangsta style] seen yo'.
    also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm mad

fixed that for ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm gonna just straight up ask for this to be locked. and any tw discussion on RT for like the next month. Just because people think QQme didn't attack vicious for 2 weeks doesn't mean they're scared. Strategically they've defended an attack by vicious and was defeated on in an assault of of vicious's land. They lost Whomper a huge offensive force for QQme. To the outsider this is like when a star player has been suspended for the year or is traded, you start rebuilding while moving forward but you're not expecting yourself to be at full capacity at first. I'm just sayin as an opposing voice to these comments.

But yeah /opposingsideofviciousvsQQmedebateinthethreadlineofhtmlcoding.html in all seriousness this is just gonna start turning ugly. and IMHO over the stupidest [bleeped for your amusement] i've [bleepin' gangsta style] seen yo'.

so wait, its ok for QQme to back off vicious when we beat them, and its all strategical and u want us to not troll them, while before when vicious did the same it was nothing but "Vicious is such pussies they cant beat QQme, they fail," etc etc blah blah and not one person from outside vicious (and nobody from inside vicious either) asked for threads to be closed due to the trolling.... thats so pro yo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Finaler - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm not in QQme or rice. and personally i don't care what vici does.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    never said you were, just stated your riding them pretty hard regardless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

finaler, i saw you in rice, dont lie.
    you also seem to care a lot about what vicious does, again, no need to lie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Man must be able to get R9 for the whole of QQme with all the Sadness Cards Vicious people have been mailing him.

@ThatQQmeAlt CoreConnect : finaler is now a member of we<3rice
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Man must be able to get R9 for the whole of QQme with all the Sadness Cards Vicious people have been mailing him.

@ThatQQmeAlt CoreConnect : finaler is now a member of we<3rice

dont be silly, man would spend it on himself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dont be silly, man would spend it on himself

I heard refinement is capped at +12.
    Sharding is capped at +12 vits stones/JoSD
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

well you know man is a clawbarb so he'd get full r9 and aps gear and have to set it all up prostylez then get his alts geared up etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:cry You people b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:cry You people b:cry

What do YOU mean you people?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

she means you ambibibibi ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Finaler - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    finaler, i saw you in rice, dont lie.
    you also seem to care a lot about what vicious does, again, no need to lie

I actually quit rice the other day. and yeah i'm actually starting to want to care what vicious does. They're starting to get on my nerves. Makes me want to crush them under a glitched triple mountain seize. yeah that would be awesome.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

1 person cannot make or break a tw tbh, not at the gear lvls we're talking about here, especially as rainz said b4 it's imo really harsh on all players getting 1/2 hit, even whomper under the right circumstances (purge/amp/debuff/precise timed nuke).

The problem I'm seeing here and what I think most of the posters are seeing is... well when vicious lost that first 3h war in the first week of january, vicious kept fighting every weekend, with the tw time going up and down, loosing every time, with the time steadily going down as ppls charms etc burn out, or RL duties/missed dates pile up due to spending your weekends on the game preparing for TW. Fighting a very much uphill slope. With little or nothing to gain afterwards other than the fun long wars themselves.

And yes on occasion being flamed on the forum for being blind to the steamroll machine coming to "teach them a lesson", certainly a reward in itself IJS.

However a lotta ppl ehm:
    (2 days ago)
    facts of the day by finalej not off QQme. Now and has always 100% BS free!

1. QQme gets one attack per week.
    2. Vicious gets one attack per week.
    3. The Guild We<3Rice did not bid or get bid on.
    4. We<3Rice is comprised of QQme alts and other people's mains[that aren't QQme] with the purpose of having more TW's and more fun.
    5. Vicious has been moving towards Archosaur The heart of the QQme front for weeks now.
    6. QQme has been quoted to enjoy highly competitive tw's.
    7. Even with all of QQme on their alts in rice couldn't stop Leviathin rolling them in 20 minutes. This highly impressed them.
    8. QQme bid on leviathin.
    9. Vicious bid on QQme
    10. QQme has 2 tw's against 2 high power factions. Essentially fufilling their goal of having fun.

If the overall desire of QQme members is to have... purely competitive fun(win OR LOOSE, doesn't matter), then why go from a 3h TW (where suddenly they're fighting an uphill slope, for the first time in a LONG time) to a 20m one.
    Something doesn't track here.

Especially when QQme shows such high skill, numbers etc... to down levi in 15 minutes on friday (when it's a "win" in question), and aparently can't fill an 80 on the sat one (when they're fighting against the current, atm at least).

I don't think we would mind getting ganked by multiple factions... if the vicious vs QQme TWs are only 20 minutes long next week too, we would welcome it, and it would only make sense.
    and yeah i'm actually starting to want to care what vicious does. They're starting to get on my nerves. Makes me want to crush them under a glitched triple mountain seize. yeah that would be awesome.

Just please without the: "crush you under my boot", "kill you this or that way", "ream your flesh from your bones", "raid your base to nothingness weekly for the Love Of The Game", "my chunky epeen is larger than thou" and especially without the pms to faction members/officers of "why you play/follow/work with person x, cause they so bad/ebil/whatnot, it not right".
    PLOX
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

you'r an idiot
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I actually quit rice the other day. and yeah i'm actually starting to want to care what vicious does. They're starting to get on my nerves. Makes me want to crush them under a glitched triple mountain seize. yeah that would be awesome.

thats some srs butt pain there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=Mistolepet -

Especially when QQme shows such high skill, numbers etc... to down levi in 15 minutes on friday (when it's a "win" in question), and aparently can't fill an 80 on the sat one (when they're fighting against the current, atm at least).

[/QUOTE]

Sure the other TW factions would like to know how to get your people into the other factions base before they can even start to tele in.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

finaler may i just say, your running circles around your own mouth. make up your mind, do you care or not care what vicious does? and if so, why? as you said your "not in QQme or Rice and i dont care what vici does".

now onto my second point which is alot like misto's, QQme talks about wanting competitive fun tw's, but from what i've seen, to them atleast, that means 15~20min facroll tw's were they come out on top and can bash the other factions for being fail. if they was really looking for fun tw's why not bid on vicious? they can have a true challenge twice in one weekend instead of one faceroll and one challenge. the point being, QQme says one thing and does another and have been for the most part of a year.

bottom line is, double talking gets you no where when you say it agaisnt semi to real intellectual people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2011
    Options
    Finaler is probably a QQme wannabe who got rejected then ended up in Rice. Now is butthurt because he didn't apply to Vicious and end in in RK instead :o
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Finaler is probably a QQme wannabe who got rejected then ended up in Rice. Now is butthurt because he didn't apply to Vicious and end in in RK instead :o

.....Like I would let THAT into RK?b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    .....Like I would let THAT into RK?b:shocked

What cares about what you say? b:cute