Start up animation

Ayida - Dreamweaver
Ayida - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Suggestion Box
I'd really like to see the start up animation either removed or redone so its faster. When you DC or crash and need back in a hurry, it really sucks to have and wait for those stupid little guys to get done with their fire dance. Please make it go away.
Post edited by Ayida - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    you don't have to wait.. O.o

when the animation starts hit escape key - the server game message box will pop up, hit confirm button and then log in as normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'd really like to see the start up animation either removed or redone so its faster. When you DC or crash and need back in a hurry, it really sucks to have and wait for those stupid little guys to get done with their fire dance. Please make it go away.

Hint: press escape when the animation appears >_>
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Enter works as well. I usually hit enter for the animation to go away, then enter for the intro box to go away and I log in, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I usually just slam my face into my keyboard; I guess I'm just getting lucky hitting the right keys.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well damn, thanks for making me feel like a idiot, lol. Would have been nice to know that months ago...