Min HP for FCC

2»

Comments

• LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Not only that but sometimes someone doesn't pay attention to the add when it spawns or forgets to kill hands. Exp room is the area where the most can go wrong the quickest. Next worst place is the stretch with the "dragons" that stun.
  • Tenshi - Harshlands
    Tenshi - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    so I just hit 90 lvl and with my new gear got 4k HP unbuffed and just now want to start massive FCing to 100 lvl. Before I did FC like 2-3 times mouths ago... I

s there any TIPS for me in FC?

I'm not completely new to Fc I got my barb from 87 to 97 just by pure Fcing, but job of healer look more hard for me. So, any tips for each bosses?

(I post it here so no need to make a new topic or necro old one)

b:thanks
    *^ My alt ^w^

**^ Horny woman in real playing MALE sexy cleric. <3
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    General Tips:

Keep always an eye on your sparks. If you dont have enough for BB, say it.

Tips when puller pulls mobs. Try to stack him with 2 IH before he runs off. If he is not a patient type dont heal him cause most likely you will get agro.

Maybe Cloud Eruption for fast Chi and Absolut Domain on your genie if BM fails at stuns. There are mass of them.

If you have a sin who always gets agro, heal him before barb. Cause obviously he intends to get agro and tank the boss.

If you come to a hall where you need to BB at room (like bishop boss or slash boss), use Sage Vanguard or/and Wings Protection if he passes you to run to the room. THEN use shell on yourself and holy path after barb. The reason for Shell on yourself is that many BMs lag or are to slow to come after you. If you BB before he stuns you might get agro.

At heads if you have only magic users around you..then DD. If you have sin in squad then RB.

If only ONE person dies..PLEASE use normal single buffs. 1. it costs less on MP, 2 i takes time to channel and is annoying, 3. It pisses me off that they ask me to wait for their buffs even tho they buffed me like 4 times already with 1hr buffs. Seriously..we all spend 90% of our time in instances and we all have a cleric to buff us. No need to buff and rebuff every 15min.

IH on HA and LA users. Wellspring on AA users. Learn to react fast among their build. Spamming AOE heals, if only one person tanks = ticking THEIR charm, costs on MP, takes ages to channel.

Keep an eye on first boss, who gets easily agro. That is most likely the most imprtant step. Cause then you will know who might ALWAYS get agro and react fast.

Tips at bosses:

First boss easy. Avoid red cycles. Debuff when you can (if sage veno in squad, dont debuff physical cause most likely she/he will have Ironwood sage. Better than clerics, unless you are sage yourself and have sage debuff).

Second boss...also called Bubble Boss. RB if no Demons in squad. If none then debuff adds please (then again watch out for sage veno). At boss FIRST heal yourself with IH, then tanker 2 times, then yourself again one time and so on. Dont puri those who are only sleeping, only if they get the bubble debuff. Most of times he sleeps one person, then sleeps and debuffs right after another.

Third boss...max range. I hate it when cleric runs to close to boss and spams one AOE heal after another. If you stay at max range, you wont get debuffed. All you have to do is to keep meelees alive with IH or Wellspring. If second Add spawns on you, plume shell is your hero.

Forth boss...Bishop. IH on Tanker. Shell on yourself whenever you can, so bishops dont kill you. When boss purges anyone, fast single pdef and mdef buff on player. AOE heal, when bishop appears or boss aoes. Please use IH for tanker. please restrain yourself to spam AOE heals. Even if the boss doesnt hit hard, stack so much IH on barb as you can..dont wait. Cause when you need to AOE-heal others, he has to suruve few seconds without your IH. After lvl90 you should hyper him. Tell someone to warn you at 150k HP so you can turn on the hypers.

Fifth boss...slasher. Stay at max range from boss. Try to stay close to others to AOE heal when needed. When he screams in red text, he one-shots everything in his range Tip: If the boss AOEs, he screams right after. So dont dare to run in his range and channel AOE heal. You might not make it and get one-shot. Wait out till he screams and people ran away from him, holy path to them and AOE-heal or IH each of them.

sixth boss. AOE heal when he screams in yellow text. Stack Tanker with IH so much as you can. This boss sleeps. Durring the sleep break and AOE, the tanker always needs to be healed. So as well here...spam IH even if you think its not needed. It heals him while are under sleep or channeling AOE-heals.
    Ask someone to warn you at 150k. Hyper this boss and dont stop hypering after you killed him. Run to NPC and port to mobs. BB in the entrance of the room when someone starts pulling. When they all died, you can stop your hypers.

Note: after you killed the mobs run with squshis to kill the harps to help and heal them.

seventh boss. NEVER AOE. NEVER EVER EVER EVER AOE. and remind ppl like 5 times NEVER EVER TO AOE. Stack tanker with IH and AOE-heals when the boss AOEs. Dont debuff the boss with pdef, unless you puri urself right after. He deals physical aoe dmg and your debuff reduces your pdef as well. Saves lots of charm ticks. Keep an eye on hands.
    Here as well, hyper at 150k. Remind people to warn you..they tend to forget. Dont stop hypering when boss died. Keep them running till boss, mobs and heads are done.

Most people stop FC here. Well..i like to do it full. The last 3 bosses give so much exp as the whole run before.

8th boss. Debuffs physical (like pole in bh69) and uses a strong attack right after. Sage Vanguard or Stream if you cant keep up with purify.
    Hyper at 150k

9th boss. Phoenix. AOE when screams in yellow. Nothing special here. IH on Tank. AOE-Heal when you see his scream.

Dragons..worth hypering but ..it depends on squad. Some are just to squishy and it takes to long to hyper them.
    I like to take anti-stun apo for them and BB. Plase use Shell on yourself before any attack or healing. Dont BB if you have no anti stun apo. IH and Wellspring are your friends. Please no AOE-heals-spam, till you channel this poo half of your squad will be dead.

Room with mobs and Dragons. Either kill first mobs or Dragons. Never both together...

10th boss. Holeen. Need to kill one of both. They look like they have random agro but they actually dont. They run and it looks like they will hit someone but it never happens.
    His debuff is weak. After one of them is dead, BB next to Wall. Holeen stuns in close range and interrups BB. Hyper him.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Yunakaris - Sanctuary
    Yunakaris - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    General Tips:

Keep always an eye on your sparks. If you dont have enough for BB, say it.

Tips when puller pulls mobs. Try to stack him with 2 IH before he runs off. If he is not a patient type dont heal him cause most likely you will get agro.

Maybe Cloud Eruption for fast Chi and Absolut Domain on your genie if BM fails at stuns. There are mass of them.

If you have a sin who always gets agro, heal him before barb. Cause obviously he intends to get agro and tank the boss.

If you come to a hall where you need to BB at room (like bishop boss or slash boss), use Sage Vanguard or/and Wings Protection if he passes you to run to the room. THEN use shell on yourself and holy path after barb. The reason for Shell on yourself is that many BMs lag or are to slow to come after you. If you BB before he stuns you might get agro.

At heads if you have only magic users around you..then DD. If you have sin in squad then RB.

If only ONE person dies..PLEASE use normal single buffs. 1. it costs less on MP, 2 i takes time to channel and is annoying, 3. It pisses me off that they ask me to wait for their buffs even tho they buffed me like 4 times already with 1hr buffs. Seriously..we all spend 90% of our time in instances and we all have a cleric to buff us. No need to buff and rebuff every 15min.

IH on HA and LA users. Wellspring on AA users. Learn to react fast among their build. Spamming AOE heals, if only one person tanks = ticking THEIR charm, costs on MP, takes ages to channel.

Keep an eye on first boss, who gets easily agro. That is most likely the most imprtant step. Cause then you will know who might ALWAYS get agro and react fast.

Tips at bosses:

First boss easy. Avoid red cycles. Debuff when you can (if sage veno in squad, dont debuff physical cause most likely she/he will have Ironwood sage. Better than clerics, unless you are sage yourself and have sage debuff).

Second boss...also called Bubble Boss. RB if no Demons in squad. If none then debuff adds please (then again watch out for sage veno). At boss FIRST heal yourself with IH, then tanker 2 times, then yourself again one time and so on. Dont puri those who are only sleeping, only if they get the bubble debuff. Most of times he sleeps one person, then sleeps and debuffs right after another.

Third boss...max range. I hate it when cleric runs to close to boss and spams one AOE heal after another. If you stay at max range, you wont get debuffed. All you have to do is to keep meelees alive with IH or Wellspring. If second Add spawns on you, plume shell is your hero.

Forth boss...Bishop. IH on Tanker. Shell on yourself whenever you can, so bishops dont kill you. When boss purges anyone, fast single pdef and mdef buff on player. AOE heal, when bishop appears or boss aoes. Please use IH for tanker. please restrain yourself to spam AOE heals. Even if the boss doesnt hit hard, stack so much IH on barb as you can..dont wait. Cause when you need to AOE-heal others, he has to suruve few seconds without your IH. After lvl90 you should hyper him. Tell someone to warn you at 150k HP so you can turn on the hypers.

Fifth boss...slasher. Stay at max range from boss. Try to stay close to others to AOE heal when needed. When he screams in red text, he one-shots everything in his range Tip: If the boss AOEs, he screams right after. So dont dare to run in his range and channel AOE heal. You might not make it and get one-shot. Wait out till he screams and people ran away from him, holy path to them and AOE-heal or IH each of them.

sixth boss. AOE heal when he screams in yellow text. Stack Tanker with IH so much as you can. This boss sleeps. Durring the sleep break and AOE, the tanker always needs to be healed. So as well here...spam IH even if you think its not needed. It heals him while are under sleep or channeling AOE-heals.
    Ask someone to warn you at 150k. Hyper this boss and dont stop hypering after you killed him. Run to NPC and port to mobs. BB in the entrance of the room when someone starts pulling. When they all died, you can stop your hypers.

Note: after you killed the mobs run with squshis to kill the harps to help and heal them.

seventh boss. NEVER AOE. NEVER EVER EVER EVER AOE. and remind ppl like 5 times NEVER EVER TO AOE. Stack tanker with IH and AOE-heals when the boss AOEs. Dont debuff the boss with pdef, unless you puri urself right after. He deals physical aoe dmg and your debuff reduces your pdef as well. Saves lots of charm ticks. Keep an eye on hands.
    Here as well, hyper at 150k. Remind people to warn you..they tend to forget. Dont stop hypering when boss died. Keep them running till boss, mobs and heads are done.

Most people stop FC here. Well..i like to do it full. The last 3 bosses give so much exp as the whole run before.

8th boss. Debuffs physical (like pole in bh69) and uses a strong attack right after. Sage Vanguard or Stream if you cant keep up with purify.
    Hyper at 150k

9th boss. Phoenix. AOE when screams in yellow. Nothing special here. IH on Tank. AOE-Heal when you see his scream.

Dragons..worth hypering but ..it depends on squad. Some are just to squishy and it takes to long to hyper them.
    I like to take anti-stun apo for them and BB. Plase use Shell on yourself before any attack or healing. Dont BB if you have no anti stun apo. IH and Wellspring are your friends. Please no AOE-heals-spam, till you channel this poo half of your squad will be dead.

Room with mobs and Dragons. Either kill first mobs or Dragons. Never both together...

10th boss. Holeen. Need to kill one of both. They look like they have random agro but they actually dont. They run and it looks like they will hit someone but it never happens.
    His debuff is weak. After one of them is dead, BB next to Wall. Holeen stuns in close range and interrups BB. Hyper him.

Wow, very thorough. Great advice. b:thanks
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I agree with most of what ColdSnow put, but here's a little more from my experience:

On pulls with a crappy squad, especially the big room, I prefer to Expel myself than Absolute Domain. It lasts longer, giving the DDs the ability to grab all the mobs. (Most of the time when this is necessary, the mobs are split into two groups because someone aoe'd too early, so running and target switching is required on the DD's part.) Worst case, one or two DD's go down. But I've found that with AD, people aren't necessarily in range and/or it doesn't last as long meaning you go down and then close to, if not, a full wipe.

Make sure your puller knows you're going to stack them. Lots of barbs and BMs love to run off right as you start channeling IH, giving you heal aggro before you can cancel out of it.

Don't debuff over a Barb's Devour, either of the Veno's myriads or a Demon Veno's Ironwood, as those are all higher than the cleric's level 11 p.def debuff. Anything else, feel free to overwrite.

IH/Wellspring/SoR/Chromatic when appropriate. This is regardless of armor type. You should know your own healing power and how much each skill does. Look at squadmates' hp values before you start.

For the third boss: stay ranged if there are other ranged people in your party and/or if the squad is fast. If everyone there is melee, it can be better to be up with the squad so that dragons don't spawn on you. Yes, being close puts you in range of the AOE, but at 90+, I've found that if you keep Plume Shell up, the bleed isn't that much of a pain and you should have plenty of time to throw a purify on yourself (the channel debuff is a nuisance) and then continue with your healing/debuffing/dd'ing. If squadmates are ranged, then it doesn't matter if the dragons spawn on you, since the ranged DD should be hitting them.

Plume shell on the boss in the big room. I've also been getting hands the last few runs, which has allowed me to stay back behind the group a bit. Some squads will have the puller start running while the rest of the squad finishes killing the boss. Throw an IH or two and a WoP on them as they take off to collect groupies. People can AOE if they time it right. You just have to not skill the mini-me's that he spawns. A good BM will HF when those fall.

For the nix boss, if you have a tank that uses chi, you may want to purify the Crush Vigor that the boss uses (removes chi every time you are hit). Not necessary if you've got a aps-spark-tank, but Flesh Reaming/Devouring barbs will love it.

For dragons (and sometimes dragons and ladies), I tend not to BB, as most of the time in 90+ it hasn't been necessary. Instead, I usually pop the vac, throw a couple IH's around, and Siren's a couple times. Maybe Chromatic if 4 or 5 of your squad members are sinking below the 2/3's mark and you're behind on IHs, but again, you should know the strength of your own heals. The best heal for one squad may be the worst heal for a different squad.

For the first Holeen, his random "attack" is just an interrupt (same animation as a barb's Alacrity of the Beast), so it can be ignored. He'll cast a debuff (decrease p.attack) that should be purified off melees if they don't spark-purify it.

For the second Holeen, he only stuns if you are under his feet. Melees at max range won't be stunned. If aggro doesn't change and/or if your DD's are all close to each other, he shouldn't move much. He'll still seal/immobilize at any range, but those won't close BB.

Happy hunting.
  • Tenshi - Harshlands
    Tenshi - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As I thought job cleric there is veery hard comapred to tank job(imho). Thanks for all tips above(except general one, because I know this from ages xD jk.. thanks too!) I will try Fc on new lvl.
    *^ My alt ^w^

**^ Horny woman in real playing MALE sexy cleric. <3