A little info, please XD

XDyVyNyTy - Dreamweaver
XDyVyNyTy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Seeker
Well i used to play about a year ago.
When i logged in yesterday my 8x tank was gone (yes i looked on all servers, it was on lost city.)
So i started a seeker, they're pretty amazing. They remind me a lot of the bm's.
Well anyways to the question.
what is the general weapon for the bm about 30ish?
And what would you guys recommend for weapons after 30ish?
Should i wait untill 59 to get the tt Gear?
Post edited by XDyVyNyTy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Blaydewind - Raging Tide
    Blaydewind - Raging Tide Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I don't know if your question is a typo, but you're asking for bm info in a seeker forum :P.

If you instead meant to ask about seeker, I would say for any level under 60, use the best npc weapon you can get or quest reward weapon. I believe around the 50s, you can get a decent dual sword weapon from doing a quest to kill Viriddis Stormhorn. You could pick up a mold like Eagle Claw along the way, but I personally think you could save coin/time as you can level rather quickly through dedicated questing. If you plan to stay low level for a while, then I guess it would be worth the effort to look for mold gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDyVyNyTy - Dreamweaver
    XDyVyNyTy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, i mean't seeker. Thank you! haha, sorry about that!
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Keep checking your Divine Order quests each day. If you get any purple quests for the day, do them, and save up the rewards from them. If you gather enough, you can turn them in for certain mold weapons. I believe you can get a level 22, 30, 43, and 61 weapon this way. But don't rely solely on those quests. If you don't manage to get enough, upgrade your favorite weapon type (blade or sword, single or dual. Was dual blades for me) with new ones from the NPC every 10 levels, as continuing to buy new weapons every couple levels can get a little pricey.

And the quest to kill Viriddis is at level 48, and while the weapon looks rather lame (looks like you're running around with a pair of kebabs), it's one of the better weapons to use until you get to level 60 and can start a TT weapon chain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~