the ones that dont twitch are the ones that can probably 2-3 shot any AA

Any AA can 2-3 shot a Sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Any AA can 2-3 shot a Sin.

With that being equal, you can see them, they can't see you.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    My post is unable to sustain massive ammounts of QQ, therefore my post just used Shadow Escape and has entered stealth mode. Oh my God, 'sins are not OP, the damn forum is !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Don't you dare to touch them now, when I started one as well. b:cute
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    A sin is balanced in a way.

In TW's sins are very single sides compared to any other dynamic character...
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The devs should just make a ripoff of the Lord of the rings, and make a stealth ring for everyone.

It would be like elves. They can fly for free, but everyone else can too if they buy a wing. So sins can stealth for free, but everyone else can too if they buy the ring.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Wizards need nerfed they hit me to hard in TW
    Psy need nerfed they hit me to hard in TW
    Archers need nerfed they hit me to hard in TW
    I can go on but why bother

PS An equally CS'ed psy is 3x harder to kill then a Sin NERF THEM!
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    the beauty of sins is that their worst enemy is a higher lvl sin b:laugh
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Wasnt there a sin who solo'd Harpy Wraith? The hardest world boss in the game? Yeah... clearly not op.

pics or it didn't happen!
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I am in the process of leveling up a SIN and level 47 now and it has not been an easy ride. Lucky it is not my first character so I can afford pots and some decent equip. I don't think SIN's are overpowered till endgame and at that point I don't see the problem with them being powerful. Maybe stealth is a bit unfair and should be tweaked but overall

I found it much easier to level my veno. At level 30-80 I have had no problem killing two or three mobs my level at a time. Can't say the same for my SIN.
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The scenario given was me stealth ganking a wizard.

Yeah, that's kinda a plus of being a sin, I can definitely have deaden nerves for any 1v1.

Fun Fact: gush/pyro/phoenix wouldn't 1 hit a sin anyways. You're really overestimating our power if you think that one of our poke skills can drop a sin in one hit.

And don't even try to say that it's just my crappy damage, because I can tell you right now that Wizards don't go around 1 shotting archers (who wear the same armor as you incase you didn't know).

I just HAD to reply to this one... "because I can tell you right now that Wizards don't go around 1 shotting archers"

Can I please have some of the good stuff you're smoking? Puffpuff give, fool!

I really don't know what Perfect World you're living in, but I can tell you, as an archer, that I am 1-hit by a wizzie in nearly EVERY TW I've ever participated in since October 25, 2008, so I'm obviously not some crappy hyper-leveled-don't-know-how-to-play-my-class archer, either. While I may not have +12 everything like the cashers do, my gears are not shabby at all. I'm just a simple 1-shot for probably most wizzies anywhere near my level range because of game mechanics - LA = **** def, end of story.

Cuz wizzies are OP!

Oh wait... this is about sins...

Sins are OP!

But that didn't stop me from rolling one, no... it actually encouraged me to roll one cuz I wanna be OP, too! And cuz I already has 90% of the gears for a sin just hanging out on my 5.0 archer... Maybe archers are OP, too??

And 5.0 BMs are OP! Not to mention 5.0 venos! Oh, and clerics can 1-hit me, too, the OP jerks! I was also recently 1-hit by a barb who used Arma on me in a duel, so for sure, barbs are OP. Oh, and stupid psychics! I dueled one awhile back... I think I basically committed suicide... pretty sure the psy never laid a hit on me, but I still died in like 3 of my own shots, so... OP!!!

QQ

QQ

Something... QQ

Blahblah...

Profit.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I just HAD to reply to this one... "because I can tell you right now that Wizards don't go around 1 shotting archers"

Can I please have some of the good stuff you're smoking? Puffpuff give, fool!

I really don't know what Perfect World you're living in, but I can tell you, as an archer, that I am 1-hit by a wizzie in nearly EVERY TW I've ever participated in since October 25, 2008, so I'm obviously not some crappy hyper-leveled-don't-know-how-to-play-my-class archer, either. While I may not have +12 everything like the cashers do, my gears are not shabby at all. I'm just a simple 1-shot for probably most wizzies anywhere near my level range because of game mechanics - LA = **** def, end of story.

Cuz wizzies are OP!

Oh wait... this is about sins...

Sins are OP!

But that didn't stop me from rolling one, no... it actually encouraged me to roll one cuz I wanna be OP, too! And cuz I already has 90% of the gears for a sin just hanging out on my 5.0 archer... Maybe archers are OP, too??

And 5.0 BMs are OP! Not to mention 5.0 venos! Oh, and clerics can 1-hit me, too, the OP jerks! I was also recently 1-hit by a barb who used Arma on me in a duel, so for sure, barbs are OP. Oh, and stupid psychics! I dueled one awhile back... I think I basically committed suicide... pretty sure the psy never laid a hit on me, but I still died in like 3 of my own shots, so... OP!!!

QQ

QQ

Something... QQ

Blahblah...

Profit.

You forgot the ????

It's the most important step, without it the system falls apart and people start dividing by zero b:shocked
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This thread just broke my brain.

-Sins do die, might not be a One shot, but if the first one disables the second will do it.
    -QQing about Sins in stealth during PvP? Learn how to break them out of it, most classes have an aoe that can do this. (Even a cleric, wow)
    - Seen so much QQing about Tackling Slash. Well it isn't a Seal, and it doesn't stop your melee attacks does it?
    -Not every Sin is 'OP' awareness of skills and the use of them maketh the Sin
    -There is one Genie skill that seriously fks a Sin no matter what level, use it at the right time and most of the QQ's go away.
    -Complaining about a SIn and PvE. Roll a Sin.

ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA.

You have reached a new level in stupid.
    -QQing about Sins in stealth during PvP? Learn how to break them out of it, most classes have an aoe that can do this. (Even a cleric, wow)

Right. Let me just find this invisible guy and aoe him. Oh wait, even IF I know where he is when stealthed, I still cant knock him out of it unless he's standing next to a mob. Protip: smart sins don't stand next to things that can be aoed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    rgog wrote: »
    I am in the process of leveling up a SIN and level 47 now and it has not been an easy ride. Lucky it is not my first character so I can afford pots and some decent equip. I don't think SIN's are overpowered till endgame and at that point I don't see the problem with them being powerful. Maybe stealth is a bit unfair and should be tweaked but overall

I found it much easier to level my veno. At level 30-80 I have had no problem killing two or three mobs my level at a time. Can't say the same for my SIN.

But this thread isn't about levelling your noob Sin up to 100+.

This thread is about how OP the class is, at end game, with even mediocre gear in comparison to CSers. An 7x non-cs Sin can still rip through the HP of a 10x non-cs fully buffed Barb like a warm knife through butter if given the chance, which is something most other classes could only dream of doing at such a level.

At CS standards, an end-game Sin is the most OP class there is on the assumption they're not morons who stand by players or mobs while in stealth and wait to get knocked out of it by somebody's AoE. They dominate PvE through easy soloing (same can be said for well-geared archers, BMs and 5aps barbs.) but they also dominate at end-game PvP, which is where the 5aps of other classes don't perfectly **** at. Therein lies the OP issues of this class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShiningRock - Lost City
    ShiningRock - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The only place Assassins are so useless in are in Territory Wars.

If they activated Bramble in PvP like they did in TW, then there wouldn't be such a problem, and Venos would rejoice as they would be a valuable class again.

(honestly, i think mystics entirely replaced the venomancer class)

Rare to see a veno around nowadays

Wizards, Clerics, Mystics, Psychics, venomancers all have their advantages, but the assasins stealth, nerves, tidal protection, aps, zerk daggers all ruined the fun for the Arcane Users.

Wizards used to be the "dominating class' in PvP with their 1 hitting skills

Nowadays Wizards are the easiest target in PvP because, well in reality, EVERYONE has an assassin. I have one as well, level 80 and I ROFLPWN level 100 clerics and wizards.

OverPowered? I think so.
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    BAn 7x non-cs Sin can still rip through the HP of a 10x non-cs fully buffed Barb like a warm knife through butter if given the chance, which is something most other classes could only dream of doing at such a level.

Can you please ask this barb to reroll please or delete the game

The only time sin ever is op at the end game. Which is probably near level 85 to 90 most of the time 90+

If you a level 70 sin can destroy a level 100 fully buffed barb than that players fails.

On a second note
    I have a 5.0 sin and I also didn't cash shop it. It took very long time and hard work to get there. Even though they are amazing in PVE if you look at all the sin which overpower. Look at their gears first Rank 9 or 5.0+ 10 or vit shard or defence shard or combine everything with +10

So enough of this bs of a level 70 sin can destroy level 100 Ha classes. I am sure they can kill a magic class cause you guys are squishy your defence sucks to begin with you drop like fly. So if you fight against a stunning class well you will die but if you say that a level 70 can do that to 100 Ha class . I am calling 100% bullcrap.

Also i am tired of this overpowered sin ****. The class came out 2 dam years ago , GET OVER IT.

More so look at all the other classes with rank 9 now . Wizards , Archers , Psychic, Barbs, Clerics , Blademaster , Venomancer with their stupid nixes ; sure they not be a lot but they can equally destroy people in TW.

You use a dam detection pot and hit your level to 105 cause when you use detection pot ay that point you will see 90% of the sin in the server.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The only place Assassins are so useless in are in Territory Wars.

If they activated Bramble in PvP like they did in TW, then there wouldn't be such a problem, and Venos would rejoice as they would be a valuable class again.

(honestly, i think mystics entirely replaced the venomancer class)

Rare to see a veno around nowadays

Wizards, Clerics, Mystics, Psychics, venomancers all have their advantages, but the assasins stealth, nerves, tidal protection, aps, zerk daggers all ruined the fun for the Arcane Users.

Wizards used to be the "dominating class' in PvP with their 1 hitting skills

Nowadays Wizards are the easiest target in PvP because, well in reality, EVERYONE has an assassin. I have one as well, level 80 and I ROFLPWN level 100 clerics and wizards.

OverPowered? I think so.

They did, it's called Soul of Vengeance.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    So enough of this bs of a level 70 sin can destroy level 100 Ha classes. I am sure they can kill a magic class cause you guys are squishy your defence sucks to begin with you drop like fly. So if you fight against a stunning class well you will die but if you say that a level 70 can do that to 100 Ha class . I am calling 100% bullcrap.

You didn't know how to play your sin at high 7x/low 8x then, did you? Because a good Sin who knows what they're doing can easily stand against a 10x barb if they make use of their skills and genie properly. It's not all that hard, the fact you say it is tells me you don't have a flying **** of a clue about how to play your sin at mid-level range.

Also, make note of the non-CS part. I'm willing to bet you were still thinking of CS when you read that post considering the fact very few people have no CS gear these days. Or perhaps you're only thinking on PvP server terms, where the PvP does differ ever so slightly considering the fact you're forced into it at an earlier level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    my 'sin hit level 44 recently, so i could switch to the dissector daggers. and whooa... all of a sudden that char started kicking serious donkey. maybe sticking with the level-2x, weapon token 1 daggers for so long was a mistake, hmm...

in PvE, anyway, playing that char can be stupidly easy now; shadow teleport, tackling slash, spark, twitch, dead mob. and, hey, that's at level 44. what's this thing gonna be doing at 60+?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ohhh yeah let the QQ start again !!!! Saw ppl saying " non-CS sins can cut non-CS hp of a barb 20-30 lvl more"... lol ppl was used to cry " non-CS can do nothing to compete" . Well, seems that now u can, why u still QQ ? And as Willow said, if u find sins OP in pve, roll one and stop QQing, this is how world goes. Personally i love archers, but when i saw sins are money-farming ppl, i just rolled one . You don't like sins? just don't roll one but please stop arguing about things that will never be changed. You want APS nerfed? lolumad . Lot of cash came to PWI society from APS cashshoppers. And people started to charge also to lvl up in FC their sins..... YOu all really think that someone somehow will stop this? I guess u already got the answer.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Ohhh yeah let the QQ start again !!!! Saw ppl saying " non-CS sins can cut non-CS hp of a barb 20-30 lvl more"... lol ppl was used to cry " non-CS can do nothing to compete" . Well, seems that now u can, why u still QQ ? And as Willow said, if u find sins OP in pve, roll one and stop QQing, this is how world goes. Personally i love archers, but when i saw sins are money-farming ppl, i just rolled one . You don't like sins? just don't roll one but please stop arguing about things that will never be changed. You want APS nerfed? lolumad . Lot of cash came to PWI society from APS cashshoppers. And people started to charge also to lvl up in FC their sins..... YOu all really think that someone somehow will stop this? I guess u already got the answer.

Rofl.Lmao.

So, because I state that Sins are OP (notice I never said "DEVS NEED TO CHANGE THEM RIGHT NOW" because I already know it's not happening) you're then assuming
    1) I said non-CS can't compete with CS, which I never said. I was stating that a 7x/8x non-CS sin can eat through the HP of a non-CS barb 20/30 levels higher like a knife through warm butter if they know what they're doing.
    2) I want APS nerfed even though I never even mentioned wanting APS nerfed in my post
    3) I hadn't rolled a Sin for it's OPness in PvE, when I have

And even more.

Dumbass much? Go suck on your mother's teat a little more and come back when you're an adult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Shouldn't pick a fight with Airyll... she'll pick apart your crappy logic and put your argument where it belongs.. in the trash :o
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Bloodpaint stays. Non-negotiable. (Just give it to archers, too, whether they're using a bow or not.)

^^^can some1 start the *** marriage thread again? this dudes making me rethink my lifestyle b:chuckle

Sins- Lower base damage by 25%, lower interval 0.1, change OP give chi skills to take away.
    APS- Its pretty bad people now days diss APS archer dmg even though its the 3rd best pve in game, thats how bad the APS nuts are getting. I feel sorry for the caster classes b:surrender

Alas, theres no point, troll, flame, QQ, argue rational points, It doesnt matter perfect world entertainment most likely wont do anything to to balance the classes EVER. the black ink on thier stock reports are all they see. And the international player base? to them we are a bunch of $$$ signs to be exploited and thats the way the cookie crumbles b:surrender
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    ^^^can some1 start the *** marriage thread again? this dudes making me rethink my lifestyle b:chuckle

Sins- Lower base damage by 25%, lower interval 0.1, change OP give chi skills to take away.
    APS- Its pretty bad people now days diss APS archer dmg even though its the 3rd best pve in game, thats how bad the APS nuts are getting. I feel sorry for the caster classes b:surrender

Alas, theres no point, troll, flame, QQ, argue rational points, It doesnt matter perfect world entertainment most likely wont do anything to to balance the classes EVER. the black ink on thier stock reports are all they see. And the international player base? to them we are a bunch of $$$ signs to be exploited and thats the way the cookie crumbles b:surrender

NO! Don't nerf sin's APS! Then they'll all QQ about us BMs and I'll be sad :( Though.. it would be nice to wreck a few sins in PK when they can't aps Heavies to death anymore... hmmm :o
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i have posted this question whenever ppl talk about sin op:

What are sin's limitations?

Even by the other sins on this post they say they cant mass pvp and lowre health. What a joke. They have lower health because they have bp, but oh wait they can just refine their gear duh. They cant mass pvp, but they can heal, leap to any target, boost their damage output, resist death skill, stealth whenever in trouble(with a passive that makes them unseeable any way), and high aps.

I can lists pros and cons of each class, but the sin. The sin only has pros.
    Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    i have posted this question whenever ppl talk about sin op:

What are sin's limitations?

Even by the other sins on this post they say they cant mass pvp and lowre health. What a joke. They have lower health because they have bp, but oh wait they can just refine their gear duh. They cant mass pvp, but they can heal, leap to any target, boost their damage output, resist death skill, stealth whenever in trouble(with a passive that makes them unseeable any way), and high aps.

I can lists pros and cons of each class, but the sin. The sin only has pros.

The cons of a sin are the mp loss of stealth, they lose waaaay too much of their MP while stealthed. That and back problems from the way they stand. I'd say it balances out perfectly.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Rofl.Lmao.

So, because I state that Sins are OP (notice I never said "DEVS NEED TO CHANGE THEM RIGHT NOW" because I already know it's not happening) you're then assuming
    1) I said non-CS can't compete with CS, which I never said. I was stating that a 7x/8x non-CS sin can eat through the HP of a non-CS barb 20/30 levels higher like a knife through warm butter if they know what they're doing.
    2) I want APS nerfed even though I never even mentioned wanting APS nerfed in my post
    3) I hadn't rolled a Sin for it's OPness in PvE, when I have

And even more.

Dumbass much? Go suck on your mother's teat a little more and come back when you're an adult.

OH yeah bullsh1ting people makes u adult? let's say i have 19 years... how many u have?? 30? not so much difference. Please don't say like 50 + , i would just laught at a disperate houswife who still play MMPORGS.
    And by the way, tell me where and how u can see if a person is adult or not in a forum talking about a game.... i could say everyone here is not adult.

U adult? go and make a family then, u failed woman
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    OH yeah bullsh1ting people makes u adult? let's say i have 19 years... how many u have?? 30? not so much difference. Please don't say like 50 + , i would just laught at a disperate houswife who still play MMPORGS.
    And by the way, tell me where and how u can see if a person is adult or not in a forum talking about a game.... i could say everyone here is not adult.

I can be 19 years old and perfectly adult. Certainly more than you can, judging by your **** poor spelling, inability to argue properly and bad habit of making exaggerated assumptions just because one person says "Yes, Sins are OP and here is why" - at which point you jump off talking about APS nerfs that were never mentioned, CS vs non-CS which wasn't spoken about and other ridiculous stories.

Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word adult and instead said mature. Clearly maturity does not come with age, as you perfectly demonstrate. Go back to your crib, kiddo, and come back when you actually have an argument that stands on some solid ground and can defend itself without your bad attempts at personal insults and gregarious assumptions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011

*sigh* I could go on a rant about what an idiot you are, I could nitpick about your post and how it's a pathetic substitute for english, but I'm just going to sigh and sit back because any words of criticism or anything that could be possibly taken as negative will be wasted on you. I'm sure you'll simply come up with some troll response and think you told me off, so yeah... won't even bother with someone as dumb as you. :)