TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Comments

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Another long war ~ Mayhem VS AfterLife.

Good job! Almost three hours again.

Tbh, it was only 3 hours because Mayhems cata squads dont kno that their supposed to run to us, not wait for us to run to them. I swear the def squads were sitting around waiting for them to do something most of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:sad All this fun will be over by the time I hit 100.b:sad
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Tbh, it was only 3 hours because Mayhems cata squads dont kno that their supposed to run to us, not wait for us to run to them. I swear the def squads were sitting around waiting for them to do something most of the time.

^-^ And that's something they can work on and improve! Thus the wonders of Territory War *stares at Valhalla.* Key words...work...on..and..improve..

..anyway.

I heard they had crazy defense wizzies.

PEWPEW :D
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    ^-^ And that's something they can work on and improve! Thus the wonders of Territory War

So like... not running away from the def squads is something they need to work on? bc they do it every TW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    So like... not running away from the def squads is something they need to work on? bc they do it every TW...

Well, yea that would be the logical thing to do. If you're doing something wrong, figure out how to do it right: in this case, 'not running away from the defense squads' is what they need to work on.

Also..

Why is nobody recording these?!
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Were to busy picking grass while we wait for Mayhem to grow a pair b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This topic was more entertaining when it was unstickied. Now its all official and sh.it.
  • Ragagi - Harshlands
    Ragagi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I commend Mayhem for their surprising efforts in our last TW. There were plenty of "Err, wuuuuuuht?" moments that were had. I even flew over their wall after I recovered from dying from one of our final pushes in their base and was like "Red.... red.... red.... red.... red.... bl-red.... Oh sh--".b:shocked
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I didn't sing up for main tw when Crimson went vs the Stalkers alt guild(forgot the name) only to come to CrimsonJr tw,but realised I didn't have 100 h b:sad

Next two weekends after that,Crimson & Catalyst wars were almost at same time as CrimsonJr...so you can guess why ppl didn't show up.If its an easy war on main I may skip that,but if they need me I can't come to an alt's tw,no mather as insignificant I may be on the outcome of that war.
    Long's frustration its understadable tho :(
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    TW Crimson Vs Kylin 13/05/11
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxm251BbOxg
    Sorry for the worst quality, I wasnt on my computer :<
    No video for the war of yesterday, I didnt have Fraps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Kirila - Harshlands
    Kirila - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Were to busy picking grass while we wait for Mayhem to grow a pair b:cute

But it was fun picking grass with u :p Next time i demand u dance for me when we are doing nothing b:chuckle

Back on topic. The mayhem vs afterllfe wars are the most fun i did until now. No crystal rushes, just loads of fun. Yeah they took between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 hours but i had a lot of fun in those wars, and i know both mayhem and AL members enjoyed them too.
    Characters:

Kirila Lvl 103 demon fist/axe bm
    Yakuba lvl 102 Sage Psychic
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So wait...people are supposed to join a war on their alts when their mains have major wars going on? Lol?

Weren't you in CrimsonJr?
    Oh wait, that's right....you went to Catalyst. Poor Catalyst! They obviously needed another cleric to help them beat up mean 'ol Valhalla.(Oh, the sarcasm...)
    My mistake. I forgot you band wagon on whichever faction is predicted to win.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Ragagi - Harshlands
    Ragagi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    But it was fun picking grass with u :p Next time i demand u dance for me when we are doing nothing b:chuckle

cha-cha... chi-chi... cha-cha... chi-chi... cha-cha...!
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

Wing trophy or GTFO b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    TW Crimson Vs Kylin 13/05/11
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxm251BbOxg
    Sorry for the worst quality, I wasnt on my computer :<
    No video for the war of yesterday, I didnt have Fraps.

I have the entire Friday TW Fraps'd and am making a video for it. Since I reformatted and reinstalled my computer, however, I lost my old Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 setup. In the process of learning either Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 or CS5.5, so it'll be a few days b:surrender

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    I have the entire Friday TW Fraps'd and am making a video for it. Since I reformatted and reinstalled my computer, however, I lost my old Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 setup. In the process of learning either Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 or CS5.5, so it'll be a few days b:surrender

~Desiree
    Sony Vegas pro 10 is very nice to make videos... but I miss Adobe b:chuckle
    It's easier :P

Good luck for to get back your software!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Weren't you in CrimsonJr?
    Oh wait, that's right....you went to Catalyst. Poor Catalyst! They obviously needed another cleric to help them beat up mean 'ol Valhalla.(Oh, the sarcasm...)
    My mistake. I forgot you band wagon on whichever faction is predicted to win.

^-- Incase someone didn't want to quote her, I took the liberty of changing her font from "black" to "orange".

I thought I saw that somewhere! Derp.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011

wtb your pro video taping and editing skills plox
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    wtb your pro video taping and editing skills plox

He's got demon taping & editing skills. b:pleased
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7079/twmap5202011.png

1. Kylin attacks Archosaur. Catalyst attacks Plume.
    2. Zzzz...this is getting really predictable. AL and Mayhem going at it. Crimson and Kylin going at it. Insanity and Deicide going at it. Valhalla and Catalyst going at it...sort of.
    3. It seems the reformed Omerta, Malkavian, is making their move. May be an interesting fight between them and Watchers.
    4. Stalkers also re-emerges...by bidding on FLEAU? Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    For the record I think it's hilarious that even though Crimson is winning every war 80v50, they still feel the need to ally everyone around us and stack wars against Kylin.

GG
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    For the record I think it's hilarious that even though Crimson is winning every war 80v50, they still feel the need to ally everyone around us and stack wars against Kylin.

GG

Yup your right.We totaly paid Geo or w/e to atack you,thought it was great plan but you guys got us damn b:cry

First they got outbided so its only natural that crimson was fakebiding themselves.
    Second,Kylin lost their war so its natural to blame it on the aliniation of the planets in that night and on Crimson and all their allies sacrificeing 1000 virgins to Pan Gu.
    Also Kylin is the center of the universe and everyone else its a part of a conspiracy against them!
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What happened to the post UrDian made saying that val will attack cata every week?
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I am quite disappointed in Valhalla this week. Instead of focusing on keeping your land, you are attacking a smaller faction that u can roll in 6 minutes. Why?

Back when I was in crimson, we had about 7 lands on the map after Kylin was off and got rolled a few times but we learned, worked together and figured out how to beat Zulu by FIGHTING and understanding what we needed to do.

It would be nice to see Valhalla not wasting their time bidding other factions and instead working on their organization in TW and improve teamwork.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

GG

Is it our problem if you CANT get 80 people online?

If it's our fault, I'm sorry if we are so awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Is it our problem if you CANT get 80 people online?

If it's our fault, I'm sorry if we are so awesome

Nope, but it is your fault taking a pretty evenly matched TWs and ruining them by getting GEO to stack wars, ijs.

If crystal rushes are your thing I get it, well tbh. I don't but w/e you can call yourself awesome!
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Nope, but it is your fault taking a pretty evenly matched TWs and ruining them by getting GEO to stack wars, ijs.

If crystal rushes are your thing I get it, well tbh. I don't but w/e you can call yourself awesome!

If GEO attacks you, it's because they think they have a chance against you. If you prefer to blame us than admit you can lose wars for X reason (if you say 50 vs 80, it's a reason, but we are not the problem with that, just try to get more members on.... and to not count to have the alts of Catalyt/Valhalla during all the war) , free to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Aaaaaaaand... FLEAU won against Stalker after 1 hour and few min of war b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Aaaaaaaand... FLEAU won against Stalker after 1 hour and few min of war b:victory

I forgot about them! Thank you Dral. C: