The Great Escape

Options
Dsholder - Dreamweaver
Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
There once was a Barbarian, ( on Dreamweaver)
who was doing his faction mob quests when all of a Sudden The Queen of the Elfin People summoned a Dragoon mob from Frost Covered City. The Dragoon mob came in touch with a credit card and transformed into a Elf himself with the power of the queen. The Elf purchased everything he could find, until he had the ultimate weapon, a +12 Warsoul The Movie 3 Bow.

This mob from Frost Covered was evil, it transformed it's boots into a Lion Mount and chased the little Barbarian around the desert. The Barbarians paws bounced off the ground at a whopping of 10.1M/sec and the Elfin Archer cursed his mount and jumped off to be treated with a Genie Skill "Holy Path". The elfin archer chased after the barb, arrows missing as he shot in blind rage. The hate of this archer spread through his veins and his genie had no Energy. It was the time for the ritual the Barbarian thought, we must eat this mob before he reaches his final transformation. There was a Mighty Assassin on outpost in the Desert and the Barbarian gave him the green light. Before you knew it the Sin was running at 9999m/sec and hit the archer at 4.0/sec. The powerful mob, turned archer died as its queen fled the scene to produce another one. Below is an image to help you relocate the scene:

The Dead Archer Mob
[SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
Post edited by Dsholder - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver
    SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hahaha! Hilarious story, Ds. b:chuckle
  • Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver
    Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hehe poor Ds always having other people fight his battles b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have a story of my own... I'll post it in another thread give me a few minutes.

Nevermind.. too lazy to post the screenshots
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So you called a sin to kill drag in PK? Hooray for failed attempts to PK? More importantly, I honestly thought this story would involve Steve McQueen b:cry b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gear difference. i see nothing weird in a barb with normal gears getting help when opponent is almsot full +12.
    heck som1 like goonz. if i saw a friend around able kill goonz i'd call em to goonz too. but thats just me i hate intandem, but i know i would die too if they see me! xD
    actually funny to read that story lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hmm 2 questions first did not killing him give u enough satisfaction?
    the second question did u really need to post this to give ur ego a boost?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok funny sjit xD

and most peaple dislike intandem from what i hear, i know a lot of peaple there, and i know most of them are verry nice persons

but what happens if you dont set rulles for kids? yes exacly
    the drama we see till now is probably becouse of that.

still a new faction, wait and see. maybe they become more social and friendly towards others.

persenolly i dont like having fun at the expence of others
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    theres faction quests mobs near sundown? o.o
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    theres faction quests mobs near sundown? o.o

That's where the archer chased me to, it was originally an archer and a cleric, but the cleric was too far behind and the archer was spamming holy path XD...I ran for around 6-8 minutes in circles and all before I got to sundown. At first was trying to get mob quests before getting pked, but when I saw them coming and not going towards a mob that's when I ran. To be honest I was toying with the archer, because he was using a mount and I was running in tiger mode. I was running back and stunning his mount then I'd holy path away. And no I didn't post this thread to boost my ego lol, posted it to tell how someones anger can get others blindly killed. Hence, the Queen of all Elfs sent him after me and watched him die.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I giggled a bit. Because it was a pretty intriguing story.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • stonk
    stonk Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle I have a story to tell. One day there was a group of hunters of the land grouped in a water cave. One group banded to gether to become stronger then the rest and killed the oppenents repeatedly. The poeple being killed tried to band together but failed and when one arrogant fishman responded to a barbs comment chat a 1v1 was planned the barbarian brought a group of his steroid munching fish to guard the fight and after a ritual of buffing was done a fight ensued. The fish man evaded all of the cats attacks while the cat clung desperately to life for 10 minutes until finally the fish struck and the cat was dead.b:pleased Teh cat and the fish decided to fight again, this time without any buffs, after 15 minutes of fighting the fish slipped up and the cat struck a critical hit and brought the fish to the end of his life. the arguement was settled and both sides had shown there ability in the feild. b:cute Pm me when ever you want to organise the decider, Ds.
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Once I had kitteh. I still have a kitteh b:cute
    I luw kittehs b:cute
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There was once a really mean BM, he verbally abused all who crossed his path and punched babies. He was a horrible person and thought he was better than everyone else, he believed he was very Lucky. This Lucky BM believed that nobody anywhere could defeat him and if they did it was due to luck, he was arrogant and his arrogance led him to become hated by many. One day he began picking on a certain Cleric, this Cleric, as peaceful as he was, had a mean streak that showed only when people acted like total idiots.

The BM attacked him! The Cleric let his attacks hit him then as his charm ticked he used Fortify to escape the next stun then promptly hit him with a magic spell then put him under a sleeping spell. The Cleric then proceeded to seal his opponent and took a fierce stance. A dark red energy erupted around him, power seemed to leak from every pour as the Cleric channeled this crimson force into a deadly Tempest and ended the Blademaster's life.

Guess Mister Lucky BM wasn't so lucky afterall :o
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ITT: violating the terms of service with no consequences.
    :3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ITT: violating the terms of service with no consequences.

Hi Veinsypoo :D
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hi Veinsypoo :D

Wow Decus, no mean spirited insult? You must really hate Veins
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    Estoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:laugh
    hahahha nice story xD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wow Decus, no mean spirited insult? You must really hate Veins

Sorry I am forgetting myself. Too much time teaching tiny children...

Um... Veins, I hate you. I hope you die in a pool of fire ants with your hands tied together behind your back and your eyes and mouth forced open.

That better?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sorry I am forgetting myself. Too much time teaching tiny children...

Um... Veins, I hate you. I hope you die in a pool of fire ants with your hands tied together behind your back and your eyes and mouth forced open.

That better?

It's a start b:scorn