Jones Blesing

pinamar28
pinamar28 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
No puedo agarrar el jones blessing ya q todos los dias me dice q mi cuenta esta excedida del limite y asi todos los dias lo mismo..no se pork pasa esto.
Post edited by pinamar28 on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I can not get the blessing jones and daily q q tells me my account exceeded the limit and so every day the same .. no pork happens.

You can only get one a day now.

Solo se puede conseguir uno un dia de estos.

English is the common language here, please post using it.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • miniseles
    miniseles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I am having trouble picking the character I want to get my daily jones blessing. Not all of my characters appear on the list. Is this a glitch or is there some requirement for a character to get I am missing or something similar to this?
  • nanamango
    nanamango Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Please make sure you are using the most recent version of IE/FireFox/Chrome, and that your Flash player is up to date and enabled. Clear your cache and cookies from your web browser. Reboot your browser and try the Jones Blessing page again.

Cheers!
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    While you're answering queries Mango - i hope you can answer mine b:cute

I have no trouble getting the blessing - my problem is when i pick it up from mailbox it does nothing - it just sits in my inventory and says 'currnet item cannot be used' b:sad

What gives? I've had many blessings before and they activate as soon as i pick them up.

The only thing thats changed since i got one last week is that theres been a maintenance b:surrender

Hope you can help b:thanks
  • miniseles
    edited May 2011
    Sorry to be a bother but even after performing those steps some characters are still missing.
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    miniseles wrote: »
    Sorry to be a bother but even after performing those steps some characters are still missing.

I had the same problem as this too on Explorer - but when i use Firefox it was cured b:pleased

As for my previous post I have found the problem now ..... apparently receiving the blessing is considered to be 'a quest' and because my quest list was full I obviously couldnt take it :/

Would have helped if it had actually told me that in-game though .... b:lipcurl
  • miniseles
    edited May 2011
    lissajane wrote: »
    I had the same problem as this too on Explorer - but when i use Firefox it was cured b:pleased

I have this problem with Firefox.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lissajane wrote: »
    While you're answering queries Mango - i hope you can answer mine b:cute

I have no trouble getting the blessing - my problem is when i pick it up from mailbox it does nothing - it just sits in my inventory and says 'currnet item cannot be used' b:sad

What gives? I've had many blessings before and they activate as soon as i pick them up.

The only thing thats changed since i got one last week is that theres been a maintenance b:surrender

Hope you can help b:thanks

I have the same problem :(
    Jones' Blessing Ticket is in my inventory, but I cannot use it - Current item cannot be used. b:sad
  • Amhehu - Harshlands
    Amhehu - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    mh on facebook its says : u just got a jones blessing and in my mailbox appear nothing why?...