can i solo cube?

Furries - Dreamweaver
Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Cleric
i was wondering if i could complete cube with my current gear on my cleric (room 50)

and what would be the benefit of doing so
or if i should wait until later to attempt

http://pwcalc.com/b31e5ab53472aab2

genie has
earthflame
Holy path 10
absolute domain 6
wind shield 1
Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
Post edited by Furries - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Erikellia - Sanctuary
    Erikellia - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yea you should be able to. Some of the rooms are tricky but thats for any class. I soloed it this morning.

for when I was lvl 81 (just lvled after) I got 440,000 exp and 80,000 spirit.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Probably. Clerics are pretty much the easiest class to do cube on. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i was wondering if i could complete cube with my current gear on my cleric (room 50)

and what would be the benefit of doing so
    or if i should wait until later to attempt

http://pwcalc.com/b31e5ab53472aab2

genie has
    earthflame
    Holy path 10
    absolute domain 6
    wind shield 1

Absolutely. Just watch out for the pesky PK rooms b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • GoogleMaster - Raging Tide
    GoogleMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Cube becomes a piece of cake after you're 6X. It should be really easy. Just make sure you don't get pked and try to avoid room 6(It takes long!b:angry) and similar rooms. By the way, if you can't setup catshops and go afk for a long time like me, selling those golden boxes and robber cards is going to be tough. Happy cubing and good luck! b:victory
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Furries you could have just asked me. :) Yes, yes you can solo cube at that level. I did it in my high 40s, early 50s can't remember exactly which lvl. You'd be surprised at what you can do actually. I saved a wizzy one time from a harpy, lol people think clerics are so fragile they can't even handle something as easy as that (I seriously got the
    whole squad going o.o and all these gratz and I was like it's one mob!) but they aren't that bad.

Also dont pay the do-all cards for that last 100 second stand, 100 second stand is cake for a cleric. :P

Run like hell in the PK rooms though. ;)

Also cube is good for that little extra exp or for getting chips for the coupon quest and um, honestly its better pre 80s in my humble opinion. Cheaper than FC and chance at prizes. Once you get high enough to go on your own FC runs it stops being as good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kayleigh - Raging Tide
    Kayleigh - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Also cube is good for that little extra exp or for getting chips for the coupon quest and um, honestly its better pre 80s in my humble opinion. Cheaper than FC and chance at prizes. Once you get high enough to go on your own FC runs it stops being as good.

Imo cube is actualy best at 90+ Yes fc is the best in terms of xp, however at 90+ the reward jumps to 1 mill xp, and you get a page of fate as well which you can either sell, or use toward gettig your level 99 sage/demon skills.

As for doing cube on a cleric, I agree that it is probably the easiest as a cleric. Rooms 6 and 45 can be a pain at the lower levels. And room 14 and 34 can be difficult as a cleric since those are the pk rooms. But we excel at many rooms others struggle in. Main example being the 100 second stand rooms. Just spam ih in thouse rooms and you will be fine lol. Just be wary of those stealthed sins in the pk enabled rooms. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Started March 2010
    Characters
    Kayleigh - 102 Sage Cleric
    KayTheBarb - 100 Sage Barbarian
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yes you can only take so extra all do cards for the pk rooms, and pray never fall in 47 room "the last stand" if you do just spam iron overyourself and use a lot of pots, but in genreal cube is very easy for clerics.

Son tips never open the box tha give you 1 coin or 1 million you can sell if for 130k to 135k , sometimes are a cat in the robers rooms buying an selling it, if the prce is over 10k i always sell and use town portal and start again.

Never forget carry 6 do all cards, you can "buy" it with dragon points.
    edited May 2011
    Imo cube is actualy best at 90+ Yes fc is the best in terms of xp, however at 90+ the reward jumps to 1 mill xp, and you get a page of fate as well which you can either sell, or use toward gettig your level 99 sage/demon skills.

As for doing cube on a cleric, I agree that it is probably the easiest as a cleric. Rooms 6 and 45 can be a pain at the lower levels. And room 14 and 34 can be difficult as a cleric since those are the pk rooms. But we excel at many rooms others struggle in. Main example being the 100 second stand rooms. Just spam ih in thouse rooms and you will be fine lol. Just be wary of those stealthed sins in the pk enabled rooms. XD

True but he asked about just until room 50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011

If you stay near the healing mob and don't kill it, it knocks sins out of stealth, unless things have changed.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited May 2011
    If you stay near the healing mob and don't kill it, it knocks sins out of stealth, unless things have changed.

I think she just meant all of the pk enabled rooms in general, cuz they like to camp their. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    I know, I was just mentioning that in case anyone didn't know and quoting for context. I didn't know that for a while after I had started cube, but I never met a stealthed sin in a PK room either. Just barbs, BMs, and archers; all of which quickly showed me the business ends of their respective weapons really fast.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]