Options
RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20799

Anyone interested?

With only 320 eyes, you could get:
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/14497
They refine at the same rate as a g14 armor/heavenrage version. The in-game encyclopedia confirms it as well.

You can get most of them through the repeatable quests. If we can kill 100 of assassins and priests every 5-10 min, it would take around 3-7 hours to get the boots.

Mainly looking for a cleric (may not even need) and DDs. The mobs only hit for 100s so anyone can pull. You need to have access to the 3rd oht map though. The only hard part is that the ranged mobs like to run. My mystic's cragglord and thicket can 1 shot all of them though.
/quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
Post edited by RouxLouka - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd do it if I wasn't so lazy.. b:tired
    Farming the hat was boring >.>
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can't imagine trying to farm the hat. Mobs are scattered and mixed all over and each one hits for around 1k.

Boots are much easier. All the mobs have shared aggro and hit very weak. The only hard part is getting the runners.
    /quit.

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how long did it take you?

sure you cant make enough money in that time to buy the final form one?

even if it takes you 2x as much time to make the munies for final form helm, isnt it 2x better too? :O
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Farming the hat was boring >.>

That's insane... you actually would have rather farmed the hat then save up for it?

Crazy people b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can't imagine trying to farm the hat. Mobs are scattered and mixed all over and each one hits for around 1k.

Boots are much easier. All the mobs have shared aggro and hit very weak. The only hard part is getting the runners.

I think I might farm the boots.. dunno :D and the phantom of grudges were all in one place =D
    how long did it take you?

sure you cant make enough money in that time to buy the final form one?

even if it takes you 2x as much time to make the munies for final form helm, isnt it 2x better too? :O

some time..
    That's insane... you actually would have rather farmed the hat then save up for it?

Crazy people b:surrender

It was only the.. first one.. the one that only requires 320 of the wraith thingys >.>
    You're crazier =\ and.. you think me crazy? magi is scary.. farmed the cape from map 4..
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just got 30 duoing with a veno for an hour. I'm upto 83 now after 4 hours in 2 days total.
    /quit.

edited May 2011
    Options
    Took 12 hours (10 solo + 2 duo) over 4 days, but I got it.

http://i55.tinypic.com/qmyqoh.jpg

Since it's only grade 10, it was easy to get it to 4 sockets.
    /quit.

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Took 12 hours (10 solo + 2 duo) over 4 days, but I got it.

http://i55.tinypic.com/qmyqoh.jpg

Since it's only grade 10, it was easy to get it to 4 sockets.

ROFL LMAO magic +1 b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Shiit i'll go. Lol. But FIrst I must do TT2-1, TT2-2 and Wave 5 to get 3rd map unlocked :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ROFL LMAO magic +1 b:chuckleb:laugh

Laugh all you want, I got my free hp and crit.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2d2dm2p.jpg
    /quit.

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would definetly do it if I weren't scared of delta.

I'm not convinced that I have enough HP (around 4.4k) to properly survive in there and would hate the idea of causing a run to fail. Thus, i'm still stuck with OHT and need Sori Legion Marshall boss in Wave 5 I believe.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Laugh all you want, I got my free hp and crit.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2d2dm2p.jpg

lol i laugh because i have made better oht boots then that -.-;

edit: honestly i dont know why you would want those especially those being grade 10. meaning they are actually weaker then tt 90 boots.+ add in the lower defenses to that and i would never touch the boots you got. no offense to each their own im just saying that was alot of time imo wasted farming there when you could have farmed in tt or grinded enough coin for tt 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options

edit: honestly i dont know why you would want those especially those being grade 10. meaning they are actually weaker then tt 90 boots.+ add in the lower defenses to that and i would never touch the boots you got. no offense to each their own im just saying that was alot of time imo wasted farming there when you could have farmed in tt or grinded enough coin for tt 90.

Actually they refine better than OHT g12 (and g13) and WAY better than TT90 boots. (Or so PW Database and the in-game gear list claim). Those boots are better than TT90 boots anyway.

Do your research Escorian b:bye
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited May 2011
    Options

There's a reason I posted another of pic of it at +5. Stop trying to troll.
    /quit.

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Stop trying to troll.

that's all he do on forum, ur asking him to leave forum xD.

but i agree tho, the boots are not good, not worth the time :P
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
    edited May 2011
    Options

but i agree tho, the boots are not good, not worth the time :P

Yeah sure if you're obsessed with interval. It refines at the same rate as nirvana gear, so it works pretty well for a caster.

It's like complaining about cloudcharger just because it doesn't have interval or channeling and has a level 45 requirement.

And before someone starts with high level stones, if I could afford them, I wouldn't have even bothered looking for help with anything to begin with.
    /quit.

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would definetly do it if I weren't scared of delta.

I'm not convinced that I have enough HP (around 4.4k) to properly survive in there and would hate the idea of causing a run to fail. Thus, i'm still stuck with OHT and need Sori Legion Marshall boss in Wave 5 I believe.

lets do 6-wizard delta and see how far we can come
    imma ask Eziquil and OMalley :O, they both out-gear me severely, so at least i wont be tanking :P
    LF two more wizards,
    R8+10 or more prefered,
    charmed,
    Expel on Genie
    i like potato
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bjkgfsjkdghdfjkgh
    back to posting on archer..
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah sure if you're obsessed with interval. It refines at the same rate as nirvana gear, so it works pretty well for a caster.

It's like complaining about cloudcharger just because it doesn't have interval or channeling and has a level 45 requirement.

And before someone starts with high level stones, if I could afford them, I wouldn't have even bothered looking for help with anything to begin with.

>.> look at the defense on those and compare it to the defense on the others. b:bye

these are lunar stats

Grade 13
    Physical Defence +107
    Metal defence +965
    Wood defence +965
    Water defence +965
    Fire defence +965
    Earch defence +965

these are tt 90 gold

Grade 11
    Physical Defence +98
    Metal defence +875
    Wood defence +875
    Water defence +875
    Fire defence +875
    Earch defence +875

these are tt 90 green
    Grade 11
    Physical Defence +98
    Metal defence +875
    Wood defence +875
    Water defence +875
    Fire defence +875
    Earch defence +875

these are you boots

Grade 10
    Physical Defence +75
    Metal defence +675
    Wood defence +675
    Water defence +675
    Fire defence +675
    Earch defence +675
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Grats on farming that, I guess...

But personally, if I'm gonna farm something like that, I might as well go the whole damn hog and farm the ones you get out of heavenrage boots. Or even the ones before those, since the only difference is like 2 magic. And it's still free. The crit on it can be found somewhere else (like a ring or something else). and the +70 hp and +1-2 magic...eh. Not worth it. But each their own I suppose.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    >.> look at the defense on those and compare it to the defense on the others. b:bye

these are lunar stats

Grade 13
    Physical Defence +107
    Metal defence +965
    Wood defence +965
    Water defence +965
    Fire defence +965
    Earch defence +965

these are you boots

Grade 10
    Physical Defence +75
    Metal defence +675
    Wood defence +675
    Water defence +675
    Fire defence +675
    Earch defence +675

Yep, +32 pdef and +290 mdef is monumental.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its better then the +20 hp you get with the one she has.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its better then the +20 hp you get with the one she has.b:bye

Except at +5 hers give 200 hp instead of 143 that the +5 TT90 boots give. Gonna be honest here, I couldn't see myself farming those for those stats but I don't know why you have to be such a dou.che in every thread Esco. She wanted them, she worked for them, she didn't swipe a card which seems to be your main pet peeve against anyone that ever played the game. Why not let her enjoy them?

So, grats Roux on your new boots :D
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Except at +5 hers give 200 hp instead of 143 that the +5 TT90 boots give. Gonna be honest here, I couldn't see myself farming those for those stats but I don't know why you have to be such a dou.che in every thread Esco. She wanted them, she worked for them, she didn't swipe a card which seems to be your main pet peeve against anyone that ever played the game. Why not let her enjoy them?

So, grats Roux on your new boots :D

Escorian are never able to appreaciate that anybody else than him can do something good, so we should pity him not let him anger you :(

Anyway, I think it's nice to see someone doing something outside of Nirvana, most people have forgotten there are plenty of things to do in this game ^^ I think you should go for the G13 boots tho, they will take you about 2 months to get if you do the same amount of work as with your G10 ones (probably less as you learn to get faster/more efficient/better duo group). They have almost the same base defences as TT99 and they have the 2% crit bonus, and give the most return for effort compared to the other ones.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Escorian are never able to appreaciate that anybody else than him can do something good, so we should pity him not let him anger you :(

Anyway, I think it's nice to see someone doing something outside of Nirvana, most people have forgotten there are plenty of things to do in this game ^^ I think you should go for the G13 boots tho, they will take you about 2 months to get if you do the same amount of work as with your G10 ones (probably less as you learn to get faster/more efficient/better duo group). They have almost the same base defences as TT99 and they have the 2% crit bonus, and give the most return for effort compared to the other ones.

actually no i just laughed at the whole 1 magic thing then she posted a stat stating that she got 1% crit and hp added on. then decus told me to do the stats on it. then he proceeded to comment on how that 200 and some extra defense wasnt worth it. i just kept replying to everyone who made a comment. b:bye

edit: btw call me an *** if you will but i still speak the truth. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Boots that refine for higher HP than all othe roptions? With not even a 1% difference in Pdef and a 1 or 2% difference in Mdef from other boots that don't refine as good? That sounds like a rather fair tradeoff... since the differences in defense will matter less and less as you upgrade other gear while the HP will remain a static gain.

It's a 1 or 2% difference in defense... I mean really, if you had time to farm 'em why not? Seems pretty worth it to me.