[Server Maintenance Tonight] 5-17-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• LFlashStep - Heavens Tear
    LFlashStep - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And for some fun.. Which was first? The Phoenix or the egg?

Answer: packs b:laugh
  • Maralynne - Lost City
    Maralynne - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My sister and her girlfriend played this game for about 30 seconds, bought loads of fash and mounts from the boutique and then quit. Guess who got the spoils. b:cute

My husband plays, he's probably the more hardcore him being level 101 with +10 nirvana gears. b:sad
  • Vitruvio - Raging Tide
    Vitruvio - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Genie Skills
    Fixed the Genie skill Alpha Male in order to properly reflect that it requires Wood and Earth
    b:cool

Finally XD
    96 Blademaster - 89 Venomancer
    81 Archer - 83 cleric
    86 seeker...
  • Maralynne - Lost City
    Maralynne - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hm, apparently I last visited the forums in 1969. In a past life perhaps?

And yay, nice to see some things are getting tweaked. Fingers crossed for those big 40 man battles in the future, hm?
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn, I think my grandpa and grandma play more than I do. The old coot REFUSES to level past 95, always yapping about how he wants his age to match his level. Him and grandma constantly duke it out in oldschool PVP action, wearing none of this new (and I quote): "fancy rank shmack gear". They preffer their "hard earned HH99 full set". Blahhh !

Grandma leveled to 100 though and she's kicking grandpa's *** more often. She even went so far as to switch from full axe/vit build to claws for "efficiency". I swear, these old skinbags are getting better by the day. Also they're constantly lol-ing hard at my stealth: "Face your 'pa like a man, sonny !"

Sheesh, we live in modern times indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "The Seamstress and Fireworks Dealer have finally saved up enough coins in order to get the much needed reconstructive surgery done on their faces."

LOL! wow really? God this game moves slow... i thought they werent' even going to BOTHER fixing that.... I sent in a pic of the SAME npc outside north arch (one of duke's wives) OVER a year ago..... took em this long to fix a face? b:surrender

gl everyone on ever gettting rubberbanding fixed b:laugh

Edit: wait your GRANDparents at 95 yrs old play this? damn i think that's a record lmao...
  • angelaffinity
    angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uh, im not familiar with the server time etc. so could someone tell me when the maintenance is over? like how many hours/minutes left?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Game is up narbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All servers are up!

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gl everyone on ever gettting rubberbanding fixed b:laugh

This rubberbanding you speak of... Last I heard the GM's said that was player lag. Had nothing to do with them. :)

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and there's a 0% chance of it being true. But hey, they said it, so it must be true ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Gungi - Dreamweaver
    Gungi - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    inb:chuckle
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    see title b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol actually they said it was .. certain hardware configurations of people's pc's and or lag. Ya...... EVERYONE has the same pc? *cough* Hell i built mine. Ya it's a little finicky sometimes.... but this is the ONLY game i've ever seen bad glitches like this...... if i didn't like playing so much... b:surrender lol
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • angelaffinity
    angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Game is up narbs.

well excuse me for not spamming the login like you. narb
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rofl... narb? that a new word or something?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well excuse me for not spamming the login like you. narb

Ngaw someone's mad. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hopefully this means regenesis gets our aura stone back. It decided to take a break from being in our base for a while. b:angry b:surrender
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rofl... narb? that a new word or something?

Noob barb = narb? b:surrender
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This rubberbanding you speak of... Last I heard the GM's said that was player lag. Had nothing to do with them. :)

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and there's a 0% chance of it being true. But hey, they said it, so it must be true ^^

PWE are incompentent. For not being able to fix such an issue for a good reason (i.e tecnical impossibility), that can be forgivable, but denying it or using the "the company is never wrong" tactic is a sign of corruption.

*Hopes this post doesn't get edited or removed for criticising the narcissistic company*
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Bakugan_ball - Dreamweaver
    Bakugan_ball - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I see pw added elder blessings back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no 1k bug fixed..... yet
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • OneWingElf - Raging Tide
    OneWingElf - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 522
    Released May 18, 2011

Events
    The Armageddon Prayer event should now be reactivated.
    l

I just checked and this is not activated, i went to Jolly Jones in Etherblade and the only option he has Dragon Pionts
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Baww, the Elder's Blessing armor gets re-introduced after my seeker out-levels it. >:

Would have saved me a lot of pots in the lower levels, but oh well. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I see pw added elder blessings back

They would have added it back last week, but there was no maintenance. It was removed on accident a couple of weeks ago, and was quickly brought to the attention of the staff.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Seamstress and Fireworks Dealer have finally saved up enough coins in order to get the much needed reconstructive surgery done on their faces.

So much for them winning the scariest-creature-in-game contest now b:lipcurl
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 522
    Released May 18, 2011

NPCs
    The PW Promotions Agent should no longer display Chinese text.
    The Seamstress and Fireworks Dealer have finally saved up enough coins in order to get the much needed reconstructive surgery done on their faces.

I lol'd
    Oh the poor girl with no mouth.. devs musta thought she talked too much and "deleted" her mouth to shut her up.. lol j/k
  • Gravitor - Harshlands
    Gravitor - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My faction can't even change our slogan, it's been the same for quite a few patches. :(

It's so incredibly frustrating to say the last. I really do wish they would fix it, or improve it....
    Suggestion? Add Mail All function for leaders - extend mail character capacity to allow larger mails.

There really needs to be better tools for leaders to organize their factions and make the jobs easier. Let's hope we get heard.
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so.. no in game music now, but the crappy sick weed-whacker motorcycle revving is still there?? wtf?? b:cry

EDIT IN:
    oh, it's my understanding that nothing will be done about any of it. maybe the support tickets are addressed, but our suggestions, complaints, etc seem entirely ignored. and please, no bull**** that it's a 'free' game. i've poured a lot of rl money into it.. would be nice to at least see suggestions answered.. since you put it in your forums..
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 52

Flyers
    Earthguard Flyers had their names unintentionally changed in a previous patch. They should now be using their originally intended names.

Character Customization
    The preset setting for the Barbarian with a huge head was unintentionally introduced in the last patch. We've invalidated the setting for the time being until we can properly remove it from the game in a future patch.
    The interface for the Advanced Face settings has been widened so that its options aren't cut off anymore.

b:cool

doesnt there seem to be a few things been done Uninentionally of late b:cute adding fashion then taking it away before the servers go down for main LOL really what is going on over there guys

But thankyou for giving me and My otherhalfs fireflys back b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]