What do I do with this Stone of jungle?

Options
shiva74
shiva74 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I opened up 75 new packs and all I get is a Stone of Jungle what do I do with it its description is very vague
Post edited by shiva74 on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shiva74 wrote: »
    I opened up 75 new packs and all I get is a Stone of Jungle what do I do with it its description is very vague

To make a belt from jungle ruins "eye of the jungle" or smth, with it you can look at other ppls stats not using eye of observation.
  • _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bah knew it would happen eventually.

Those stones are used to create the Jungle Ruins belts, theres 3 types from grade 14 to 16, magic or phys. Similar to the Warsong Belts.

Atm theres only 2 of those belts on the HT server, one belongs to me and the other to Ryxx, and we got them legit from Jungle Ruins. Seems we won't be the only ones for much longer ._.

EDIT:

Belt names are Heart of the Jungle, and Eye of the Jungle, the different grades being called Void, Sky and Chaos. Veryyyyyy good belts I consider them better than the Warsong ones.

But at least you have to collect 6 of the stones to make even the first grade ^^
    If you win it from ruins you get the first grade belt already made.
    Semi-retired due to continuing mind boggling displays of stupidity from PWI
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Those stones are used to create the Jungle Ruins belts, theres 3 types from grade 14 to 16, magic or phys. Similar to the Warsong Belts.

Atm theres only 2 of those belts on the HT server, one belongs to me and the other to Ryxx, and we got them legit from Jungle Ruins. Seems we won't be the only ones for much longer ._.

Leave it to pwi to turn hard work into easily-accessible cashop item b:surrender
  • lorshe
    lorshe Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    were do i craft the 6 stone of the jungle to craft the first grade?
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

EDIT:

Belt names are Heart of the Jungle, and Eye of the Jungle, the different grades being called Void, Sky and Chaos. Veryyyyyy good belts I consider them better than the Warsong ones.

But at least you have to collect 6 of the stones to make even the first grade ^^
    If you win it from ruins you get the first grade belt already made.

Aesis had enough stones of jungle last I checked before the packs had them...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

HT has a pretty weak JR showing.. Sanc had around 12 of those belts before packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    God damn it, Im always at work when that event starts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.