Give us 2x drop !

Options
LadySam - Heavens Tear
LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Do you have any idea how hard is to get TT 90 nowdays ? Only 1 mane from a run . And i`m after the subber . So all i get is arm ... b:angry That bullsh*t b:angry
Post edited by LadySam - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And that's why you buy the mats.

And we had a 2x event a few weeks back.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWE likes giving you the opposite or something else. Now we get an orb sale to drive gold up even more.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWE: "No, we NEVER mess with drop rates in TT!"

Can you explain, then, why some bosses in TT are dropping NO mats at all? I'm sorry, perfect stones and Crusade Order IIIB are not TT mats. And having Soulbanisher drop NOTHING BUT perfect stones and Crusade Orders is a ****ing WASTE of time and a sub. Having Substancia drop the exact same stuff, IS A WASTE OF TIME.

I'm no longer even doing TT because it costs more in repairs than the mats are worth that drop. When mats do drop, there's usually only two or three for the entire run, how the hell do you split 3 mats between 6 people?

I did a TT 1-1 with a squad of people 60-70. Everyone wanted drums or edges for gear. We did 4 runs. 2 edges and 3 drums from all of the runs. b:shocked

I ended up taking my 90 archer in there in Squad mode and soloing it 10 times to get the mats needed for most of them...

I can remember a time, long ago, when you did one run, and got 4-5 drums per run, and 5-7 edges. Double drops? 5-10 mirages, 2-10 perfect stones, 7-12 drums, 8-14 edges.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • No_peas - Heavens Tear
    No_peas - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ur wish be my command. So it is said, so it will be...
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pffft.

When I was your age I had to farm every single piece of TT gear, including 1/4 of TT99 in normal drops. Work for something!

0 Manes could drop 1 run, then 5 the next. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    90 gear drops in AH all the time.
    re
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You could always sell the mats that you don't need and buy the mats that you need. And you're 90, do cube every day and sell the page of fate, that's 400k. With 1 TT run and assuming you get an arm from it which worths 300k ( I guess ) thats 700k daily :)
    Not to mention that you can solo lower TT and sell the mats.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm no longer even doing TT because it costs more in repairs than the mats are worth that drop.

then the mats need to get more expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont like 2x drops,because people expect hh mats to be low price for a long period of time.After 2x we farmed 3-2, 14 times in a row and didnt get one gold mat!When i finally get one the buyer wants to pay lower then the chip price.Thats just not how it works!As for 3-1 that hh has always had a poor drop rate.So now that 2x drops has been gone for a while the prices are going back up.Thats just the way it is : )
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I used to farm TT for gear to give to faction members. =\

It also helped me level my BS/Tailor and Craftsman.

I'd occasionally sell stuff in my shop... My shop was more of a buy/sell than a 'run TT then sell the drops' enterprise.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn, i just farmed all my mats for tt90 boots/top/pants in 1 evening of tt runs

its called working for it.... you dont get anything for free
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pffft.

When I was your age I had to farm every single piece of TT gear, including 1/4 of TT99 in normal drops. Work for something!

0 Manes could drop 1 run, then 5 the next. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

b:chuckle i farmed all my tt gear + my tt 99 chest + tt 70/80 also tt 70/80/90 on my sin. bought my seekers tt 90 though lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I found that doing 2-1 and 2-2 SOLO mode is far more proffitable than squad mode. Last night I had 1 mat drop from each boss in average. In seven runs I got 6 Feng's Black Armor, 5 Forshura's Armor and 32 Mirage Celestones. I used 14 Ultimate Substance though, but selling the Mirages makes up for it.

For a veno it's really easy to do 2-1, 2-2 or even 2-3 solo mode. You could make a very nice proffit and buy the mats you need in no time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I must admit, I lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol give us 2x exp/drop/spirit after 30th july (summer vacation :p) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OMFG QQQ b:shocked We just had 2x and if this game was anymore easier it would be like we are playing a game ment for 8 year olds...ijs b:angry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OMFG QQQ b:shocked We just had 2x and if this game was anymore easier it would be like we are playing a game ment for 8 year olds...ijs b:angry

Oh PWI isn't meant for 8 year olds? I could sworn it was... what with all the trolls and idiots around.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I bought all my gear. Bunch of suckers.. Work? What's that? b:victory

PS: I kept getting redirected to some blank page.. What's going on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

PWI is infected with some add. Need to set your add block and get it up to date.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I love you Zan!! b:cuteb:dirty
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

What he said.
    So few people do TT in Harshlands, that it's cheaper to farm the coin (I farmed 5mil in Heaven/Hell herbs to buy my TT90 AA top....the cost in total cost me about 30 mil for the entire set.)

And yet Dusts are expensive. Beast armors are expensive....so much so, that it is cheaper to go and farm the coin for the whole armor set, rather than go and get the mats.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What he said.
    So few people do TT in Harshlands, that it's cheaper to farm the coin (I farmed 5mil in Heaven/Hell herbs to buy my TT90 AA top....the cost in total cost me about 30 mil for the entire set.)

And yet Dusts are expensive. Beast armors are expensive....so much so, that it is cheaper to go and farm the coin for the whole armor set, rather than go and get the mats.

dusts on dreamweaver go for about 200-300k a pop. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Meh. I usually save coin from quests and drops and then buy them all. I haven't farmed for TT mats since in my 60s when higher levels would promise me mats, distribute them amongst their friends at the end of the run and then kick me out of the squad and blacklist/ignore/log off when they were done. Now, I have a nice faction to do TT runs with but it's just less hassle to buy the mats.

I wouldn't mind 2x Exp though. b:shutup
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Do you have any idea how hard is to get TT 90 nowdays ? Only 1 mane from a run . And i`m after the subber . So all i get is arm ... b:angry That bullsh*t b:angry

Lol.

Back in the day, we had 6-man squads farming TT, non-stop for each of our TT90 and TT99 sets. It's hard nowadays? Don't get me started. Drop rates for each boss, have never changed. Ever. Unless, we're talking about during 2x drops, which doubles the drop rate for a limited time. After 2x drops is over, the drop rate is back to the norm. Getting one Mane from a run? Lol, back in the day we had to mass farm multi TTs per day for each squad member to obtain one decent drop (Ant, Arm, etc). Back in the day, TT 2-3 took 1-2 hours per run. Suck on that.

PWE: "No, we NEVER mess with drop rates in TT!"

Can you explain, then, why some bosses in TT are dropping NO mats at all? I'm sorry, perfect stones and Crusade Order IIIB are not TT mats. And having Soulbanisher drop NOTHING BUT perfect stones and Crusade Orders is a ****ing WASTE of time and a sub. Having Substancia drop the exact same stuff, IS A WASTE OF TIME.

I'm no longer even doing TT because it costs more in repairs than the mats are worth that drop. When mats do drop, there's usually only two or three for the entire run, how the hell do you split 3 mats between 6 people?

I did a TT 1-1 with a squad of people 60-70. Everyone wanted drums or edges for gear. We did 4 runs. 2 edges and 3 drums from all of the runs. b:shocked

I ended up taking my 90 archer in there in Squad mode and soloing it 10 times to get the mats needed for most of them...

I can remember a time, long ago, when you did one run, and got 4-5 drums per run, and 5-7 edges. Double drops? 5-10 mirages, 2-10 perfect stones, 7-12 drums, 8-14 edges.

Drop rates haven't ever changed. Go ahead and think what you want, but back in the day I was farming TT, just as I farm Nirvana today. About 4 runs per day, with a solid core of friends (perma-squad), and I assure you the drop rate has not been altered one bit. I just ran a TT 2-3 today, and tested it myself (since the last time I ran 2-3 was about a month ago). Same drop rate, same everything.

On a side note: TT gear is always selling cheap in the AH. The mats, are almost always in the AH as well. 2x drops simply floods the market, causing a robust amount of TT drops being sold on each server, easily obtainable gear (prices down in gear slightly), and due to the flood of mats - prices go down. This is of course bad, for someone like myself; the farmer that makes profit from farming instances and selling the mats in the market (F2P ftw).
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Drop rates haven't ever changed. Go ahead and think what you want, but back in the day I was farming TT, just as I farm Nirvana today. About 4 runs per day, with a solid core of friends (perma-squad), and I assure you the drop rate has not been altered one bit. I just ran a TT 2-3 today, and tested it myself (since the last time I ran 2-3 was about a month ago). Same drop rate, same everything..

So, you're comparing the drop rates right now, with the drop rates a month ago? How useful.

Try comparing drop rates now with drop rates 2 years ago.

2 years ago, it wouldn't have taken a week of constant spamming TT 1-1 to make a TT60 weapon. -_- Or 2 weeks of 1-2 and 1-3 to make a complete TT70 armor set, LA or HA or whatever.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

So it's not just me. Happens to me when I use firefox but not internet explorer.

Also, stop complaining. Just because you got one bad run doesn't mean it's impossible. And it doesn't mean that drops have been nerfed. It's random. I've solo'd TT3-2 5 times and got nothing but 3 minister stones. And I've solo'd TT3-2 three times and got 2 wrist golds, 1 neck gold, and 8 minister stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWI is infected with some add. Need to set your add block and get it up to date.

Apparently just the adblock won't work.(Or at least it didn't in my case, and also for some people posting in the thread about the issue.) You have to disable javascript or some nonsense.

As for TT drops, TT mats are already pretty cheap, why would they give x2 drops again simply because you don't want to do all the runs everyone else does to get the mats?
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So, you're comparing the drop rates right now, with the drop rates a month ago? How useful.

Try comparing drop rates now with drop rates 2 years ago.

2 years ago, it wouldn't have taken a week of constant spamming TT 1-1 to make a TT60 weapon. -_- Or 2 weeks of 1-2 and 1-3 to make a complete TT70 armor set, LA or HA or whatever.

Nope, I was merely stating the last time I had run TT 2-3 was a month previously. I guess you missed the good portion of my post, where I stated I ran TTs back in the day... Look at my forums join date. When do you think "back in the day" is to me? Totally a month ago, you got it spot on. :)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Roids shooting blanks?
    Gifs are hard to make work here