lvl 19 venomancer. What would be the perfect kind of squad for fb 19?

mistermaerxx
mistermaerxx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
How many squad members and what kind?
Im new.
Post edited by mistermaerxx on

Comments

• lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Get a faction and ask some higher levels to help you. It'd be insanely hard for a squad of 6 lvl 19s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    A barb, two clerics, and then anything. It should be doable for a lvl19 squad.

But if you are lazy, you can also ask a higher level to solo it for you in 5min.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    a squad of level 19's certainly can finish that dungeon, provided they have the time and determination to do it. at least one level-19 cleric will be needed, better if two; a barb would be nice, but you might manage with a really good BM or seeker. a veno who knows how to lure would really help, too; and if she was level 23 so she could amp, the final boss fight would be much faster. it would be challenging, it would teach you teamwork, and it would probably be great fun.

or, just get a level-5x or higher to solo the place for you in 5-10 minutes if you're lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You could solo the dungeon at L40+. I started soloing Elf 19 at L40 with my veno with a snow hare. Then I went and tested the other dungeons. It is entirely doable, scary sometimes though. (Requires spamming pet heal.)
  • mistermaerxx
    edited May 2011
    really? For what i know you need one lvl 100 cleric, one Lvl 90+ Archer and one Lvl 90+ venomancer with you.
  • Zvyn - Heavens Tear
    Zvyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    really? For what i know you need one lvl 100 cleric, one Lvl 90+ Archer and one Lvl 90+ venomancer with you.

Pfft! If you have a 100 cleric in the squad make them tank the whole thing. A L100 who can't solo FB19 is just.... fail.
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    Oh, I didn't mean you couldn't do it with 6 level 19's, but I'm just really lazy, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mistermaerxx
    edited May 2011
    and when you kill the boss, will u get that mirage sword mold? or what certain molds could it possibly drop? i want one sooo badly!!! b:cry
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    Very slight slight slight slight slight possibility of getting that Mirage Sword Mold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zvyn - Heavens Tear
    Zvyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Different bosses drop different molds. I think the Elf 19 boss drops the sword mold... I'd have to look again.
  • Albaj - Heavens Tear
    Albaj - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Incidentally, wanting to get drops from a boss is a reason to seek out an at-level squad. Whether the boss drops items is a random chance based on the level of the highest level person in the squad. If they're at level, it's nearly a 100% chance of getting *some* items. If they're much higher, the chance can drop to as low as 10%.

Of course, there's no guarantee that any of the items dropped are of any value, let alone the item you may want, but to even have a realistic chance would require taking on the dungeon with a group near the boss' level.

Plus, it'll teach you teamwork. Watching a 103 bm aoe-spam the hell out of the place may get you through the dungeon in short order, but I doubt you'll learn much about squad roles.