Gratz Komatsu on lv 105! ^^( u don't know me but u deserve ur gratz)

Options
Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
^^ Congratz bud u made it.
[SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
b:cute
Post edited by Berserker_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gratz!!

Another sin? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gratz!!

Another sin? b:laugh

nope Blademaster ^^ (only reason i made the thread. lol)b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nope Blademaster ^^ (only reason i made the thread. lol)b:thanks

Nice to hear!!! Sins and BM's have the easiest time leveling but glad to hear it is not another sin b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    First 105 BM ;o;o
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you never see that guy standing around in arch

probably sleeping in FC?
    i like potato
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you never see that guy standing around in arch

probably sleeping in FC?

since he was able to fc he did nothing but spend his time in there he even rarely worked on his gear. it was always fc b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He's new to FC... don'tcha guys know, Komatsu has spent months and months in OHT map 3 aoeing mobs. Half the time I went in there I'd meet him there. If anybody ever earned 105 through sheer effort, he has. Grats. Also I'll bet you won't find anybody better at using axes for aoeing, lol.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He's new to FC... don'tcha guys know, Komatsu has spent months and months in OHT map 3 aoeing mobs. Half the time I went in there I'd meet him there. If anybody ever earned 105 through sheer effort, he has. Grats. Also I'll bet you won't find anybody better at using axes for aoeing, lol.

Azzazin

lol pure bs. he was mostly in fc. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He achieved 105 by pure effort. He deserves a gratz.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Let me elaborate, 'Escorian'. He did OHT map 3 'until' he discovered how to do FC efficiently. He didn't use to have the aps he currently possesses, you know. Hence, 'new to FC' as in, he started doing it recently relative to the all the time he previously spent in OHT map 3. I'm sure once he started doing FC, he did it a lot, of course. However, ANYBODY who ever went to map 3 on a semi regular basis can tell you that he was there very often. Jeez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Let me elaborate, 'Escorian'. He did OHT map 3 'until' he discovered how to do FC efficiently. He didn't use to have the aps he currently possesses, you know. Hence, 'new to FC' as in, he started doing it recently relative to the all the time he previously spent in OHT map 3. I'm sure once he started doing FC, he did it a lot, of course. However, ANYBODY who ever went to map 3 on a semi regular basis can tell you that he was there very often. Jeez.

he was in fc even before he was in oht. b:byeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never seen him around before. o_o"

Gratz anyways. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I barely know Komatsu, but grats to him nontheless. I remember when I'd go into OVS to grind off pk hours I'd see him in there just killing mobs left and right, he was nice and let me grind off my hours instead of us competing for mobs.

Congrats to him on the extra stat points, he should post on the forums so we can see his forum avatar.
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    he was in fc even before he was in oht. b:byeb:chuckle

And it matters why? It's still a massive amount of exp to get.

Grats Komatsu and I agree I wanna see your forum avatar. b:victory
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    since he was able to fc he did nothing but spend his time in there he even rarely worked on his gear. it was always fc b:chuckle

Please post of a PWCalc of your gears and I'll post one of Komatsu's and we'll all see who has a been working on both gear and leveling.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never really talked to komatsu, but I did fc with him a bit, congrats, hope you aren't too spent that you never log into your bm. Seems like less and less people are sticking to their original class that they first picked, and became known by. Though that is a part of every game.

Grats again.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never really talked to komatsu, but I did fc with him a bit, congrats, hope you aren't too spent that you never log into your bm. Seems like less and less people are sticking to their original class that they first picked, and became known by. Though that is a part of every game.

Grats again.

I still wish I had the mental fortitude to play my Blademaster, Phoenix, and he's only level 80. 105 is an achievement worthy of alms, if only for one's obstinate will to complete the class.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Please post of a PWCalc of your gears and I'll post one of Komatsu's and we'll all see who has a been working on both gear and leveling.

sure just give me all the money he spent on this game and i am sure i can compete with his gear. b:bye he didnt work on his gear he swiped a credit card and bought it all.

btw im not complaining about it im just making a point since you had to bring that point into play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Menarin - Dreamweaver
    Menarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gratz komatsu on 105 :D
    Our time is coming, we cannot be stopped, soon the time of the wizard will be upon us and all shall know and fear us. we are a magical army of wizardry and death, cold and emotionless, we carry out our tasks without a conscience.
    ~Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide

^Wow he has no life.
    ~Menarin - Dreamweaver
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Very ovious escorian just jelous that he not 105 and yes komatsu did level in map 3 most the way if memory serves he did FC late 103 or in 104s(Correct me if im wrong), he mass aoe grind in map 3 before that i ran into him a few times there reason alot don't see em often is h don't KS like alot of people and he leaves till no one is there, And wanna talk about cash shooping again stay on topic and stop being the lil green monster.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gratz komatsu :D
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes, komatsu was seen in OHT map3 numerous times by hexypoo

hexypoo himself made 20% of the last lvlup in there
    its probably the best hypered Exp after FC time used/exp gained

but its not what it was, too many newbies in there- i wonder how some of them even got their culti that far.
    to be efficient as a wizard in there i need every single mob D:<
    but its always crowded recently - x_x

lots of dedication is needed to endure the repetitive boringness of days over days spent in OVS (or FC)
    im not able to do that T_T

the lazy can lvl slowly by doing cube every day! D:<
    i like potato
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Very ovious escorian just jelous that he not 105 and yes komatsu did level in map 3 most the way if memory serves he did FC late 103 or in 104s(Correct me if im wrong), he mass aoe grind in map 3 before that i ran into him a few times there reason alot don't see em often is h don't KS like alot of people and he leaves till no one is there, And wanna talk about cash shooping again stay on topic and stop being the lil green monster.

lol im not jealous i stopped at 101 didnt feel like wasting the time since there is literally no reason for a bm to level past 101. and i only brought up cash shopping because dsholder brought how "good" his gear was. he was in fc before OVS. and yes he is a power leveler especially since he was seen at late levels without a fairy. im not jealous of him nor anyone else who cash shops their level and gear. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• _Alcmena_ - Sanctuary
    _Alcmena_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Woohoo congratulations on 105 Komatsu now you can relax and do whatever the hell you want to b:chuckle b:victory
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol im not jealous i stopped at 101 didnt feel like wasting the time since there is literally no reason for a bm to level past 101. and i only brought up cash shopping because dsholder brought how "good" his gear was. he was in fc before OVS. and yes he is a power leveler especially since he was seen at late levels without a fairy. im not jealous of him nor anyone else who cash shops their level and gear. b:bye

What about those of us that haven't cash shopped and are better than you anyway?
  • Kswizzled - Dreamweaver
    Kswizzled - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^ owned
    youtube.com/doublelingo
    youtube.com/kswizzled

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

h o p e l e s s l y h o p e f u l