Remove Lunar BH Please

$talker - Sanctuary
$talker - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Since Lunar BH has been released, we have been getting it on sanctuary at least 4 out of the 7 days in the week which is redicilous. Everytime you go in, you pay 500k split and then you get chips or subs as reward, so no one even does the stupid BH. It would be nice if PWI can actually do a survey and see how many people really even do Lunar BH. For me its the most redicilous BH ever brought to PWI. I cannot remember when last we got BH Warsong or BH Seat, so there is either something wrong on sanctuary that we keep getting BH Lunar or they have delibratly adjusted it so we only get BH Lunar the whole time.

So im making a petition to remove Lunar BH b:angry
Post edited by $talker - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It would be nice if PWI can actually do a survey and see how many people really even do Lunar BH.

LOL.. PWE doing surveys about what players want? Troll thread. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    BH on sanc sucks atm. this week has been
    Lunar, Lunar, Abaddon, Abbadon, Lunar, Delta.
    As stalker said, i cannot remenber aswell when we got warsong or seat as a bh, its been the same for a few weeks now, only lunar and abaddon mostly.. Bring back bh 3-3
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    BH on sanc sucks atm. this week has been
    Lunar, Lunar, Abaddon, Abbadon, Lunar, Delta.
    As stalker said, i cannot remenber aswell when we got warsong or seat as a bh, its been the same for a few weeks now, only lunar and abaddon mostly.. Bring back bh 3-3

dw has been snake x4 lunarx2 deltax1 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • articio
    articio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I thought it was Lunar, Abbadon, Lunar, Abbadon, Lunar, Delta, Delta, Lunar again O:

Also like i said in an earlier thread, instead of removing the bh they should return the instance to its original difficulty and take off the entry fee
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Its been Lunar all week in DW too. I think they set it to trigger often since only a few people actually does it, and as a result less ecstasy cards for people which forces them to charge money since they don't have free coins.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's a good thing there's a Lunar BH in my opinion. Maybe people will start working and farming for their lunar gear instead of spamming packs in West Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    After the constant QQ in every faction I've belonged to about 100+ BH, I'm simply not doing BH past level 90.

There's no EXP reward, and it seems to me, without having done it before, that the hassle and cost of actually doing it outweighs the possible coin reward.

I think they should just remove the ecstasy cards. Then nobody would do it at all, and we wouldn't have this problem.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    After the constant QQ in every faction I've belonged to about 100+ BH, I'm simply not doing BH past level 90.

There's no EXP reward, and it seems to me, without having done it before, that the hassle and cost of actually doing it outweighs the possible coin reward.

I think they should just remove the ecstasy cards. Then nobody would do it at all, and we wouldn't have this problem.

Get 100 and come here to post again lol Youre so off there.
    And I guess you are in another Knights than me oO; Never heard any QQ.

As for Lunar.... well I'm ingoring it. Simple as that. It is annoying if it's first bh that day, yes.
    But I'm not paying for a bh in that way ^.~
    As much as it got me dead already.. bring back bh 3-3 please...

And lol at the thinking ecstasy cards make so much coin. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Bakugan_ball - Dreamweaver
    Bakugan_ball - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They should make cards for BH 100 costing 50Mb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Makiruxx - Sanctuary
    Makiruxx - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They should make e.rection cards for BH 100 costing 50Mb:laugh

LOL!!! b:chuckleb:laugh