Cragglord Quest for Mystic

Options
hawkpw
hawkpw Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
I finished my cult so i could get the Cragglord quest, Picked up the disaster falls quest chain. Looted the red lotus but the cragglord didnt spawn. Thought it was a glitch so i sold the red lotus. Re read the quest and noticed i had to go 1/2 way across the map to do the quest. Went to valley of disaster but couldnt dig since i no longer had the red lotus in my bag.Now Im stuck with a dead quest in my log and no cragglord minion. Why have such an important quest which you cant reset?
Post edited by hawkpw on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Are you sure you can't reset it by dying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • hawkpw
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I havent even got a chance to summon cragglord by digging that pillar. I cant see how anything but losing exp would happen from deliberately dieing.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dunno, if I'm not mistaken, the blue quests (for skillbooks) cancel when you die. I've had them cancel before getting to the point where I had to kill something because of dying. If I were you, I'd wait until leveling and then suiciding to see if that resets it. If that doesn't work, I guess it would be time to send a ticket. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • hawkpw
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well suiciding reset the quest. thanks. only cost me .7% exp too with resurrect 9
  • jh3r
    jh3r Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cn u tell me where is the exactly place..where cn i find cragglord
  • poorrboy
    poorrboy Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hawkpw2 wrote: »
    i Finished My Cult So I Could Get The Cragglord Quest, Picked Up The Disaster Falls Quest Chain. Looted The Red Lotus But The Cragglord Didnt Spawn. Thought It Was A Glitch So I Sold The Red Lotus. Re Read The Quest And Noticed I Had To Go 1/2 Way Across The Map To Do The Quest. Went To Valley Of Disaster But Couldnt Dig Since I No Longer Had The Red Lotus In My Bag.now Im Stuck With A Dead Quest In My Log And No Cragglord Minion. Why Have Such An Important Quest Which You Cant Reset?

You Just Go Back To Beckenfast And Reget Dead Falls Quest
  • Lainnie - Raging Tide
    Lainnie - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jh3r wrote: »
    cn u tell me where is the exactly place..where cn i find cragglord

Valley of Disaster, should be a pillar near the fire area where you can dig it so he can spawn and you fight it.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    couldnt you just have trashed the quest and go back to the NPC to get it again?
  • cosmicthreat1
    cosmicthreat1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Die!!!!