Divine Honor of the Shadow

Options
Woneo - Harshlands
Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
So today I did some bh's for a change and then did some blue quests and got 2x divine honor of the void. Im raising an alt right now, and I thought I could be lazy and create a lil wep and stash it over to him, so I create 4 Divine honor of the shadow's with the 2 divine honor of the void.
It says it costs 3 divine honor of the shadows, yet I have 4 and I cannot create it. Am i missing something?

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So today I did some bh's for a change and then did some blue quests and got 2x divine honor of the void. Im raising an alt right now, and I thought I could be lazy and create a lil wep and stash it over to him, so I create 4 Divine honor of the shadow's with the 2 divine honor of the void.
    It says it costs 3 divine honor of the shadows, yet I have 4 and I cannot create it. Am i missing something?

Try dragging the mats onto the ingredients on the bottom. That's how some random forges work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Drag from your inventory over to the screen where the Divine Shadow is, it should go from 0/3 to 3/3 then.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah, You missed to draw the 3 divine orders to the create icon, like you do with tomes/aerocrafts to be able to manufacture it.

Problem solved, Have fun >:
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thanks ladies (or gents) :P
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lady